Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,962 Members 40,257 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Best Game for samsung galaxy3 i5801/5800
Tank Hero 5 20.00%
Angry Bird Reo 10 40.00%
Raging Thunder 2 3 12.00%
Wild Killing 1 4.00%
GT Racing 5 20.00%
PES 2011 Pro Evolution Soccer 4 16.00%
Heavy Gunner3D 3 12.00%
Homerun battle 3d 2 8.00%
Pocket Legend 1 4.00%
Cut Rope 14 56.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Galaxy 3 Best Games and Compatibility

Tip us?

tanmoyc
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by V!KR@M View Post
no didnt require any special configuration.
thanks for your help

nanotechx
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Question is angry birds space really working on eclairs 110%?

I just need to know because I have a limited data plan right now and if the answer is yes then I will download an eclair firmware so............please reply

tanmoyc
Old
(Last edited by tanmoyc; 2nd April 2012 at 02:38 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by nanotechx View Post
I just need to know because I have a limited data plan right now and if the answer is yes then I will download an eclair firmware so............please reply
actually itz true that it working on 2.1 eclair but fact is bottom half of the screen is completely white and all the moving object leaving angry birds and pig rest all give white texture today i will try to search for any kernel which can be used to overclock 2.1 and test it at 1ghz or more speed depending on how much does kernel offer and how much my phone can handle so wait for a day or two so that can give better suggestion will also test chain fire with it

nanotechx
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanmoyc View Post
actually itz true that it working on 2.1 eclair but fact is bottom half of the screen is completely white and all the moving object leaving angry birds and pig rest all give white texture today i will try to search for any kernel which can be used to overclock 2.1 and test it at 1ghz or more speed depending on how much does kernel offer and how much my phone can handle so wait for a day or two so that can give better suggestion will also test chain fire with it
Very very thanks mate. Looking forward to it. Its an awesome game and worth some testing!

rubensollie
Old
Thanks Meter 974
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanmoyc View Post
Ive tried it on stock firmware but only the half of the background is white. And there are no oc kernels for eclair I tried to make one but it didnt work yet.
My Devices:

- Samsung Galaxy Apollo i5800
CyanogenMod 7.2
- AMOI N820
- iPod Touch 2G
4.2.1 Jailbroken
- LG Optimus G
The Following User Says Thank You to rubensollie For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tanmoyc
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubensollie View Post
Ive tried it on stock firmware but only the half of the background is white. And there are no oc kernels for eclair I tried to make one but it didnt work yet.
ya your right that there are no oc in eclair and thanks @rubensollie for trying your best to work for eclair i think we should look forward to other os instead of eclair .So mostly test we are doing is on froyo 2.2/2.3 alpha 7 and will wait for new fimg divers to get ready then even test ice cream sandwich .

SoLoSaroman
Old
Thanks Meter 1
OK,anyone played fruit ninja 1.7.3.lag?,i am curently at kyrillos v10 finall,(phone is to fast) ,game is playeble but lagy,

reddead66
Old
Thanks Meter 238
Anyone tried Canabalt HD ??

it is awesome on PC......

SerkSerk
Old
Thanks Meter 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddead66 View Post
Anyone tried Canabalt HD ??

it is awesome on PC......
I tried but it doesn't work in our screen size
LG Nexus 4
Samsung Galaxy 3/Apollo (i5800)
The Following User Says Thank You to SerkSerk For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rkoby13
Old
Thanks Meter 7165

DONATE TO ME
@tannymoc

here are some games that are running on cm7a8 with latest arakmars kernel:
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1333814248781.png
Views:	87
Size:	68.0 KB
ID:	988701

only Hippo game sucks
otherwise all other games are running flawlesly...but with cf3d--nvidia plugin--reduce texture quality ticked...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sent from Galaxy
Hercolubus' Rom v 2.0