Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,912 Members 40,183 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][07/06/12] i927(r)_2.06.07_OsiMood - Light gets Lighter

Tip us?

phatryan69
Old
Thanks Meter 38
Cm9 is 4.0 made 2x better. Had it on my epic 4g and it was fun! All the lil mods are amazing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I927 using XDA

gabby131
Old
Thanks Meter 127
Feature request:

you Carpe! Is it possible to add the Tap and Hold gesture on the notifications bar buttons? Like when you slide down notification bar, tap and hold wifi icon, will direct you to wifi settings...

Thank YOU!!!!!!!

sbiricuda
Old
Thanks Meter 22
I really can't find the ROM download link

Can you help?

CarpeNoctem
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 672
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbiricuda View Post
I really can't find the ROM download link

Can you help?
What exactly can't you get ?? the site is up so I don't reall get the issue.

As for the request to have quick access to the setting it is a good idea but I would rather prefer to wait for ICS before putting too much time into a customization
I am a Cook, not a Chef! I don't pretend to be a dev but still I am learning everyday and enjoy sharing my work

APN Generator
-- OsiMood APN Generator

Benchmarks Comparator
-- OsiMood Benchmarks Comparator

The Following User Says Thank You to CarpeNoctem For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

santimaster2000
Old
Thanks Meter 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarpeNoctem View Post
What exactly can't you get ?? the site is up so I don't reall get the issue.

As for the request to have quick access to the setting it is a good idea but I would rather prefer to wait for ICS before putting too much time into a customization
Thanks in advance for your future ICS Custom ROM XD But, please, pretty pretty please, when, and if you make that, please, remove the Boot Logo (AT&T/Rogers) and the Boot Animation, and replace it for something less "Branded", at least replace the boot logo that's the most complicate thing to do by a Samsung Stock Logo.

PD: Again, thanks, and, if you know, and have a like of a Guide to compile a Kernel with a Custom Boot Logo, that can be compatible with the Glide, please, let me know

CarpeNoctem
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 672
Quote:
Originally Posted by santimaster2000 View Post
Thanks in advance for your future ICS Custom ROM XD But, please, pretty pretty please, when, and if you make that, please, remove the Boot Logo (AT&T/Rogers) and the Boot Animation, and replace it for something less "Branded", at least replace the boot logo that's the most complicate thing to do by a Samsung Stock Logo.

PD: Again, thanks, and, if you know, and have a like of a Guide to compile a Kernel with a Custom Boot Logo, that can be compatible with the Glide, please, let me know
Actually when ICS come I hope to be able to use the library provided to try to compile CM9 or AOKP. We'll see the lever of complexity as it will be a first for me, let's wait and see.
I am a Cook, not a Chef! I don't pretend to be a dev but still I am learning everyday and enjoy sharing my work

APN Generator
-- OsiMood APN Generator

Benchmarks Comparator

santimaster2000
Old
Thanks Meter 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarpeNoctem View Post
Actually when ICS come I hope to be able to use the library provided to try to compile CM9 or AOKP. We'll see the lever of complexity as it will be a first for me, let's wait and see.
Thanks again !!! But, you think you could be able to make a ROM with the modified Boot Logo as I asked ?

CarpeNoctem
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 672
Quote:
Originally Posted by santimaster2000 View Post
Thanks again !!! But, you think you could be able to make a ROM with the modified Boot Logo as I asked ?
The bootanimation is quite easy to change. look for bootanimation.qmg on the web and with root explorer or other just replace the one included
You can also try that but I dont know if it works: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1375547

APN Generator
-- OsiMood APN Generator

Benchmarks Comparator

sbiricuda
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Is this the link to the latest version?

http://www.osimood.com/download/rom/...v0_Origins.zip

I noticed that in the very first post of this thread this link is not displayed. Actually, i know that i'm a noob but.. i can't find any link to ROMs in the starting post.
Is it me, am i TOO MUCH noob? :P

CarpeNoctem
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 672
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbiricuda View Post
Is this the link to the latest version?

http://www.osimood.com/download/rom/...v0_Origins.zip

I noticed that in the very first post of this thread this link is not displayed. Actually, i know that i'm a noob but.. i can't find any link to ROMs in the starting post.
Is it me, am i TOO MUCH noob? :P
Ah no, that is not it !
Do to my site, download section and on top you should find the link to the latest version: i927 OsiMod v2.02.14

APN Generator
-- OsiMood APN Generator

Benchmarks Comparator