Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM][07/06/12] i927(r)_2.06.07_OsiMood - Light gets Lighter

OP CarpeNoctem

31st March 2012, 03:59 AM   |  #311  
lburg, ky
Thanks Meter: 38

313 posts
Cm9 is 4.0 made 2x better. Had it on my epic 4g and it was fun! All the lil mods are amazing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I927 using XDA
31st March 2012, 07:41 PM   |  #312  
Flag Winnipeg, MB Canada
Thanks Meter: 127

918 posts
More
Feature request:

you Carpe! Is it possible to add the Tap and Hold gesture on the notifications bar buttons? Like when you slide down notification bar, tap and hold wifi icon, will direct you to wifi settings...

Thank YOU!!!!!!!
1st April 2012, 10:16 PM   |  #313  
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 24

227 posts
I really can't find the ROM download link

Can you help?
1st April 2012, 10:20 PM   |  #314  
OP Senior Member
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 676

1,212 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbiricuda

I really can't find the ROM download link

Can you help?

What exactly can't you get ?? the site is up so I don't reall get the issue.

As for the request to have quick access to the setting it is a good idea but I would rather prefer to wait for ICS before putting too much time into a customization
The Following User Says Thank You to CarpeNoctem For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st April 2012, 11:06 PM   |  #315  
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 75

292 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarpeNoctem

What exactly can't you get ?? the site is up so I don't reall get the issue.

As for the request to have quick access to the setting it is a good idea but I would rather prefer to wait for ICS before putting too much time into a customization

Thanks in advance for your future ICS Custom ROM XD But, please, pretty pretty please, when, and if you make that, please, remove the Boot Logo (AT&T/Rogers) and the Boot Animation, and replace it for something less "Branded", at least replace the boot logo that's the most complicate thing to do by a Samsung Stock Logo.

PD: Again, thanks, and, if you know, and have a like of a Guide to compile a Kernel with a Custom Boot Logo, that can be compatible with the Glide, please, let me know
1st April 2012, 11:44 PM   |  #316  
OP Senior Member
Flag New York

1,212 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by santimaster2000

Thanks in advance for your future ICS Custom ROM XD But, please, pretty pretty please, when, and if you make that, please, remove the Boot Logo (AT&T/Rogers) and the Boot Animation, and replace it for something less "Branded", at least replace the boot logo that's the most complicate thing to do by a Samsung Stock Logo.

PD: Again, thanks, and, if you know, and have a like of a Guide to compile a Kernel with a Custom Boot Logo, that can be compatible with the Glide, please, let me know

Actually when ICS come I hope to be able to use the library provided to try to compile CM9 or AOKP. We'll see the lever of complexity as it will be a first for me, let's wait and see.
2nd April 2012, 12:07 AM   |  #317  
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 75

292 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarpeNoctem

Actually when ICS come I hope to be able to use the library provided to try to compile CM9 or AOKP. We'll see the lever of complexity as it will be a first for me, let's wait and see.

Thanks again !!! But, you think you could be able to make a ROM with the modified Boot Logo as I asked ?
2nd April 2012, 12:14 AM   |  #318  
OP Senior Member
Flag New York

1,212 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by santimaster2000

Thanks again !!! But, you think you could be able to make a ROM with the modified Boot Logo as I asked ?

The bootanimation is quite easy to change. look for bootanimation.qmg on the web and with root explorer or other just replace the one included
You can also try that but I dont know if it works: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1375547
2nd April 2012, 12:15 AM   |  #319  
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 24

227 posts
Is this the link to the latest version?

http://www.osimood.com/download/rom/...v0_Origins.zip

I noticed that in the very first post of this thread this link is not displayed. Actually, i know that i'm a noob but.. i can't find any link to ROMs in the starting post.
Is it me, am i TOO MUCH noob? :P
2nd April 2012, 12:23 AM   |  #320  
OP Senior Member
Flag New York

1,212 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbiricuda

Is this the link to the latest version?

http://www.osimood.com/download/rom/...v0_Origins.zip

I noticed that in the very first post of this thread this link is not displayed. Actually, i know that i'm a noob but.. i can't find any link to ROMs in the starting post.
Is it me, am i TOO MUCH noob? :P

Ah no, that is not it !
Do to my site, download section and on top you should find the link to the latest version: i927 OsiMod v2.02.14

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread