Extended battery cases

Search This thread

LegendM

Jun 18, 2012
Ankara
Hello there I have extended battery which is OFFICIAL one.

I think 3000 mah version

Anyway,I really need a cover for my phone,I searched everywhere but couldnt find any cover my phone

So,Is there any flip cover for galaxy s3 with extended battery ( as i said before,official one. Not 3rd party)

wetbiker7

Aug 12, 2011
If you want official then Samsung is gonna be the only one that makes it. If Samsung makes it then there may be a possibility that a retailer may have some of them for sale. To see if an "official" one is even made, check Samsung.

I know there are several 3rd party flip cases that are made because I was just on Ebay and saw them. Also keep in mind that just because it's made by Samsung, it's better. There are some 3rd party manufacturers out there who make equipment that is well made. ;)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

Reactions: LegendM

shawnmychal

Jan 24, 2012
If you want official then Samsung is gonna be the only one that makes it. If Samsung makes it then there may be a possibility that a retailer may have some of them for sale. To see if an "official" one is even made, check Samsung.

I know there are several 3rd party flip cases that are made because I was just on Ebay and saw them. Also keep in mind that just because it's made by Samsung, it's better. There are some 3rd party manufacturers out there who make equipment that is well made. ;)

well said! go for zerolemon!

Reactions: wetbiker7

wetbiker7

Aug 12, 2011

I agree. I've run the Zerolemon 7000mAh battery and rugged case. The battery is amazing and the rugged case does exactly what I need it to do. Protect my phone. Zerolemon also has many other accessories to go with their batteries. You definitely cannot go wrong with Zerolemon products.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.