Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

pvillasuso

Apr 16, 2007
** NO MULTILANG SUPPORT **​
miui.png

Very Special Thanks:
MIUI.COM , its THEIR WORK RIGHT NOW, @XpLoDWilD for his CM9 build , and my good friend @iHoneyBadger

@proxuser [ I used his method to port miui ] // @imilka for his ASOP base (02-07) // @neobuddy89 [ AOSP base , etc ] // @d3signz for his hosting, banners & Graphics ! Salut mon ami // @androidindian [ premium Beta tester ] thank you , so much for time invested in testing ! // @JamieD81 [ tips, mods, suggestions ] // Thanks to somebody @ miui.us for his MIUI4.0 [Galaxy Nexus] // @Alejandrissimo for his framework mod , gracias compadre

Bugs:

None till now , it seems all working well

Download:

Download HERE - this is an untouched version

MIRROR > http://www.mediafire.com/?k91j3pjg6ukubac

Installation:

INSTALL AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY BRICKS!
(This ROM may not be safe to flash -- it may have to be repackaged! Don't flash if you don't know what you're doing!)

Since this ROM is based on Stock ICS -- make sure to go back to GB first and then flash this!

Courtesy: An anonymous friend!

This ROM is based on Stock LPF (not CM9). So, it could potentially eff up your phone if you don't follow proper instructions!

Fresh install [ recommended ]

DON'T flash FROM i9220 LEAKED REPACK!

1. Download / Save { ROM } & GAPPS to your SDCard
2. Go back to GB, then Boot into Recovery {CWM} and Full Wipe (Factory reset + cache + dalvik )
3. Flash > { ROM } & GAPPS
4. Reboot System
5. Give some time [3-5min] and let the ROM settle down
6. Go to google play and install >> superSU

------

TO FIX SUPER SU OR SUPERUSER UPDADE BINARY

1. Go to tools pemission manager > root permission select super su or superuser and allow root permission for them

2. go to apps also in permission manager select super su or superuser > i trust it ON

3. THEN go to su and update binary

Last edited:

naspatti

Nov 15, 2008
Miui Themes

Can someone tell me,how i can make Themes?I dont understand.Sorry for my English,its not so good....:confused:

Che123

Aug 18, 2009
I want this so badly on my SGN - keep up the good work! ;)

Edit: Could you show us some screenshots?

Last edited:
Reactions: naishadh

KaranKapoor

Nov 4, 2011
Delhi
@pvillasuso

Here are 2 bugs I found...

1. Whenever I apply a theme, the phone icon stays the same...never gets themed...while the others do.

2. Whenever I'm changing the brightness manually the pop up has these weird graphical glitches...a part of it basically disappears. This happens elsewhere too.

Can anybody confirm these?

Edit: Also, I was curious to know, does the Galaxy Nexus MIUI use a low-res port from Nexus S or new graphics altogether?

Last edited:

dringa

Apr 10, 2008
Coming from GB

Copy villamiuiX.zip to your sdcard
Look for and Flash > Chainfire ICS repack
Reboot into recovery [ redpill ]
Flash villamiuiX.zip
Wipe all
Reboot

have done all the things, but screen stays black after reboot. anyone knows the failure?

xtacy1

Mar 29, 2011
If you remove the battery and boot into recovery again and the recovery is redpill then it is the kernell that causes the problem to my knowing. I have not tried this rom so I'm not exactly sure if the package also flashes the ics kernell. If not then just flash Chainfire ICS repack again and then reboot the phone, download chainfire's ics kernell and put it on SD, reboot into recovery and flash Abyss 3.9 ( to get redpill ), reboot recovery and flash villamiuiX.zip once it is done flash Chainfire's ics kernell again and reboot system.
This is how i got my phone going on TRR1.5.
Correct me if I am wrong anyone.
Thanks

Reactions: swavab

pvillasuso

Apr 16, 2007
@pvillasuso

Here are 2 bugs I found...

1. Whenever I apply a theme, the phone icon stays the same...never gets themed...while the others do.

2. Whenever I'm changing the brightness manually the pop up has these weird graphical glitches...a part of it basically disappears. This happens elsewhere too.

Can anybody confirm these?

Edit: Also, I was curious to know, does the Galaxy Nexus MIUI use a low-res port from Nexus S or new graphics altogether?

1. Please re-read > TIPS section @OP
2. Yes it gets laggy, if you change to another theme than default , it becomes smoother , I recommend you the M9 theme !
3. I dunno this , sorry

pvillasuso

Apr 16, 2007
If you remove the battery and boot into recovery again and the recovery is redpill then it is the kernell that causes the problem to my knowing. I have not tried this rom so I'm not exactly sure if the package also flashes the ics kernell. If not then just flash Chainfire ICS repack again and then reboot the phone, download chainfire's ics kernell and put it on SD, reboot into recovery and flash Abyss 3.9 ( to get redpill ), reboot recovery and flash villamiuiX.zip once it is done flash Chainfire's ics kernell again and reboot system.
This is how i got my phone going on TRR1.5.
Correct me if I am wrong anyone.
Thanks

Exactly like that !

It's Kind of difficult,

I'll investigate to come with an easier method to flash !

pvillasuso

Apr 16, 2007
I can post pictures if someone can tell me how to take screenshots.. The pen doesnt work and the volume down + menu doesnt work either.. Any1 know

Screenshot is working ok , but is the other way :D

MENU + VOLUME DOWN

Confirming:
S-Pen is not working , I guess samsung code is need it , sorry !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ** NO MULTILANG SUPPORT **​
    miui.png

Very Special Thanks:
    MIUI.COM , its THEIR WORK RIGHT NOW, @XpLoDWilD for his CM9 build , and my good friend @iHoneyBadger

@proxuser [ I used his method to port miui ] // @imilka for his ASOP base (02-07) // @neobuddy89 [ AOSP base , etc ] // @d3signz for his hosting, banners & Graphics ! Salut mon ami // @androidindian [ premium Beta tester ] thank you , so much for time invested in testing ! // @JamieD81 [ tips, mods, suggestions ] // Thanks to somebody @ miui.us for his MIUI4.0 [Galaxy Nexus] // @Alejandrissimo for his framework mod , gracias compadre

Bugs:

None till now , it seems all working well

Download:

Download HERE - this is an untouched version

MIRROR > http://www.mediafire.com/?k91j3pjg6ukubac

Installation:

INSTALL AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY BRICKS!
    (This ROM may not be safe to flash -- it may have to be repackaged! Don't flash if you don't know what you're doing!)

Since this ROM is based on Stock ICS -- make sure to go back to GB first and then flash this!

Courtesy: An anonymous friend!

This ROM is based on Stock LPF (not CM9). So, it could potentially eff up your phone if you don't follow proper instructions!

Fresh install [ recommended ]

DON'T flash FROM i9220 LEAKED REPACK!

1. Download / Save { ROM } & GAPPS to your SDCard
    2. Go back to GB, then Boot into Recovery {CWM} and Full Wipe (Factory reset + cache + dalvik )
    3. Flash > { ROM } & GAPPS
    4. Reboot System
    5. Give some time [3-5min] and let the ROM settle down
    6. Go to google play and install >> superSU

------

TO FIX SUPER SU OR SUPERUSER UPDADE BINARY

1. Go to tools pemission manager > root permission select super su or superuser and allow root permission for them

2. go to apps also in permission manager select super su or superuser > i trust it ON

3. THEN go to su and update binary
    Changelogs

CHANGELOG
    Patches

patches

And... we are back again ! :cool:

NOOBS are 100% welcome here ! :D

phoenix_1.jpg
    CLOSING THREAD​

Thanks to everyone involved from the beginning, it has been a wonderful journey for me , Learned so much about the ROM's , and now I have more respect for devs , I can understand their hard work now .

We finally did it , we have what we all were looking for ,

Special Thanks to miui.com for this incredible ROM

Peace !​