Originally Posted by hasan_abeer
in a few words try acr call recorder and just say thanks............even though (call recorder+bluetooth ear phone) ........acr call recorder do it and records call with great sounds yes....my device is n9005
! I was hesitant to try it, but i downloaded the app, tweaked some settings and bam! Automatic Call Recording! Thank you very much again.
To anyone else looking for this same solution:
1. Download & Install ACR (Automatic Call Recording) : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ect.callrecord
2. Run app, choose download folder in which you want all recordings saved.
3. Choose format for the call recording to be saved: For me the "3GP" Format worked perfectly. (MP3, MP4 kept giving me errors)
4. For me the "Audio Source" that works is: "Voice_Call(*)"
5. If you have "Voice Control" Enabled on your Note 3. (The setting that allows you to answer incoming calls by saying "Answer" or "Decline" - Available in the device settings.) TURN THIS OFF! Or all your incoming calls will not be recorded!
You don't have to turn "Voice Control" off completely, just turn off the one that allows you to answer incoming calls ONLY.
Also, I had gotten non-automatic call recording on my Note 3's (SM-N900W8 [Rogers]) stock rom via WanamXposed. When i installed this app, I did NOT
turn the Wanam Call Recording off. I just left it as-is (enabled, the "Record" button is still there). Thats it!
Thanks again to hasan_abeer & zadigre for recommending this app!!!
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N900W8 - DarthStalker Note 3 - SaberKernel!
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014) - CWM: 22.214.171.124 - Stock Rom
Samsung Galaxy S3 - T999 (Titanium Grey) - Wind - PhilZ CWM: 126.96.36.199 - Stock Bell Jelly Bean 4.1.2 - Ktoonsez Kernal @ 240 DPI![/B]