Post Reply

[ROM][2.3.5] Zero Hero Sense 3.5 RC 2.5 [Mar. 2, 2012]

OP Team Hydra

3rd April 2012, 11:35 AM   |  #1161  
Senior Member
Flag Омск
Thanks Meter: 3,734
 
715 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Donate to Me
More
developers, how did you fix usb? i had analogue problem with my htc aria
3rd April 2012, 11:58 PM   |  #1162  
dastin1015's Avatar
Recognized Developer / Contributor
Flag Chula Vista, CA
Thanks Meter: 10,430
 
3,790 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by derefas

developers, how did you fix usb? i had analogue problem with my htc aria

Ours never had a problem because of the kernel we used.

私のEVO 3Dから送信される。
The Following User Says Thank You to dastin1015 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th April 2012, 06:55 PM   |  #1163  
Member
Flag Atlantis
Thanks Meter: 6
 
86 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
There's an odd problem with the Browser... it FC's xD And Opera Mini seems borked too, every time I try typing in something to the search bar, it just closes- doesn't give me the "Opera Mini has stopped responding" window with the force close button- it just cuts to black, then to my app drawer.

Also, what happened to the original Sense browser?
4th April 2012, 06:59 PM   |  #1164  
dastin1015's Avatar
Recognized Developer / Contributor
Flag Chula Vista, CA
Thanks Meter: 10,430
 
3,790 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thattypicalnerd

There's an odd problem with the Browser... it FC's xD And Opera Mini seems borked too, every time I try typing in something to the search bar, it just closes- doesn't give me the "Opera Mini has stopped responding" window with the force close button- it just cuts to black, then to my app drawer.

Also, what happened to the original Sense browser?

I have a fix just haven't utilized it yet

私のEVO 3Dから送信される。
5th April 2012, 05:06 AM   |  #1165  
Member
Flag Atlantis
Thanks Meter: 6
 
86 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dastin1015

I have a fix just haven't utilized it yet

私のEVO 3Dから送信される。

What is it? I'd love to try it myself. Opera Mini is my browser of choice, and I really don't like using Dolphin...
10th April 2012, 04:14 AM   |  #1166  
ohbuckeyeman's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 155
 
469 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Bump

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to ohbuckeyeman For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th April 2012, 04:36 AM   |  #1167  
NineInchNails's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Minnesota
Thanks Meter: 5,492
 
3,461 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Mumped

Sent from my HTC Shooter using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to NineInchNails For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th April 2012, 06:05 AM   |  #1168  
anthony_s's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 51
 
147 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Ah, yes, a Matt bump. Now if we could only mump your ICS thread...

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to anthony_s For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th April 2012, 08:17 AM   |  #1169  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
61 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
More
dear MattCrystal
would you please teach me how you remove the recent apps from the notification bar?
edit sth in the smali ?
Great Thanks!
10th April 2012, 09:15 AM   |  #1170  
NineInchNails's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Minnesota
Thanks Meter: 5,492
 
3,461 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony_s

Ah, yes, a Matt bump. Now if we could only mump your ICS thread...

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

It's in my plans just had to get rid of a pest

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NineInchNails For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
2.3.5, 3.5, sense
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes