Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM] Android Open Kang Project - VIVOW Milestone 4

OP ProTekk

10th April 2012, 06:04 PM   |  #681  
ericsdeadinside's Avatar
Senior Member
Liverpool, NY
Thanks Meter: 172
 
759 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckin'Ain't4Sissies

Check this out



I found a fix to get SRS working! This makes my day, finally being able to enjoy my music.

Anybody interested?


Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6

Hook us up dude!
10th April 2012, 06:06 PM   |  #682  
Senior Member
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 20
 
374 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Should I install Gapps right after I install the ROM in the same recovery? Or should I install ROM and then reboot to ROM, then go back to CMW and install Gapps?
10th April 2012, 06:11 PM   |  #683  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 83
 
613 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakob95

Should I install Gapps right after I install the ROM in the same recovery? Or should I install ROM and then reboot to ROM, then go back to CMW and install Gapps?

At the same time

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk
10th April 2012, 06:28 PM   |  #684  
Linch89's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jacksonville
Thanks Meter: 307
 
1,750 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericsdeadinside

Hook us up dude!

Yeah man hook it up
10th April 2012, 07:09 PM   |  #685  
NetMedic's Avatar
Member
Flag Cobleskill
Thanks Meter: 2
 
79 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
I flashed 31 about 4 hours ago and so far, only issue is when i own the camera app, there is no live image until i hit the street button the first time. Sms, mms, video, recent apps, back key long press kills app, market works.

This is my first time on this our any other ics ROM and it works great.no complaints. Excellent job. Until now, been running latest mik-runny.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using xda premium
10th April 2012, 07:16 PM   |  #686  
ericsdeadinside's Avatar
Senior Member
Liverpool, NY
Thanks Meter: 172
 
759 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Is there a reason why I have no access to my pictures or music on this rom?
10th April 2012, 07:24 PM   |  #687  
knipp21's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag FT Riley BIG RED ONE
Thanks Meter: 578
 
3,793 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NetMedic

I flashed 31 about 4 hours ago and so far, only issue is when i own the camera app, there is no live image until i hit the street button the first time. Sms, mms, video, recent apps, back key long press kills app, market works.

This is my first time on this our any other ics ROM and it works great.no complaints. Excellent job. Until now, been running latest mik-runny.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using xda premium

I posted that camera fix like 1 or two pages back.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using xda premium
10th April 2012, 07:34 PM   |  #688  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 28
 
136 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericsdeadinside

Is there a reason why I have no access to my pictures or music on this rom?

I have the gallery app but there is no music app. Weird. I did install play music so I'll use that

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk 2
10th April 2012, 07:37 PM   |  #689  
dreamkiller80's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Virginia Beach
Thanks Meter: 181
 
420 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Ok so I have 31 downloaded to my phone and ready to flash but rather than try to hunt through the many pages of this post on my phone for the various fixes and pathes and what not, can I just flash this and gapps now and get set up and then just apply the fixes later when I get home with a cache/dalvik wipe or am I going to have to run as a fresh install

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
10th April 2012, 08:27 PM   |  #690  
ericsdeadinside's Avatar
Senior Member
Liverpool, NY
Thanks Meter: 172
 
759 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
My issue is that I have nothing in my gallery but my picasa picts and it won't read the music on my sd card.

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

Here is the working cm9 music for anyone that needs it:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1452509

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes