[Q] CF Autoroot not working on Note 10.1 2014

Search This thread

tjmethod

Feb 20, 2012
Foxboro
Hi- if anyone can help- I tried the CF Auto root method with the mj4 after the md5 tar which both passed and rmeoved with Odin was but after rebooting, Supersu could not update binary and of course Root checker failed. I followed Beans instructions 3 times and dont know what is wrong but if anyone could shed some light on this that would be great- I was lucky enough to save my note 3 with Beans stock firmware and I'm sure it's something simple with the tablet.
Thanks!

buhohitr

Nov 30, 2011
Hi- if anyone can help- I tried the CF Auto root method with the mj4 after the md5 tar which both passed and rmeoved with Odin was but after rebooting, Supersu could not update binary and of course Root checker failed. I followed Beans instructions 3 times and dont know what is wrong but if anyone could shed some light on this that would be great- I was lucky enough to save my note 3 with Beans stock firmware and I'm sure it's something simple with the tablet.
Thanks!

Did you use this file? https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/11938873/CF-Auto-Root-lt03wifi-lt03wifixx-smp600.zip

Reactions: tjmethod

Top Liked Posts