[Q&A] [REF] Roms, Root, SBF, RSD, Bootstrap, Mods

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

Q&A for [REF] Roms, Root, SBF, RSD, Bootstrap, Mods

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [REF] Roms, Root, SBF, RSD, Bootstrap, Mods. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :)

lyrrad85z

Nov 5, 2012
Portland
no

i cant even watch that on my cell because of flash issues and whatever. i need someone to TELL me what to do to get a rom to install. do i need cwm? what? what friggin link out there can help me? most are dead. i have a relic motox2 and i need actual help, not single link responses to a serious questions.
and thankyou, i saw that before anyway and it was unsucessful

sd_shadow

Recognized Contributor / XDA Welcome Team
Sep 21, 2011
South Dakota
goo.gl
Motorola Droid X
Amazon Fire
what is current system version? 1.3.418?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

links to every thing needed in my list sd_shadow's (themib) [Collection] of Links for Droid X2

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

if you don't have a pc with Internet access, you shouldn't be installing cm10

lyrrad85z

Nov 5, 2012
Portland
Yes 1.3.418

I have internet acess. I just cant find a rom to flash. Thats all i want. Done it a milliin times on a milliin other phines. Just need the file. Please help. With 2.3.5 it really limits the phone. Looking for at least 4.0 based rom

sd_shadow

Recognized Contributor / XDA Welcome Team
Sep 21, 2011
South Dakota
goo.gl
Motorola Droid X
Amazon Fire
first need to downgrade stock to 2.3.4

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 AM ----------

if you want ICS or jb

---------- Post added at 08:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 AM ----------

the dx2 is not like other phones