|☆|BlackBar GalaxyTask Mod|★|Updated 1.20.12|★|v1.0|☆|

Search This thread

Jay Rock

Sep 27, 2011
San Diego
To use this theme on my rooted 10.1 on Galaxy Task 10 ROM, Do I...

1.) Put the .Zip on the device
2.) Re-boot into recovery
3.) Wipe Dalvik & Cache
4.) Install Boosted's GalaxyTask BlackBar from .Zip
5.) Re-Boot

Just want to make sure of my newb steps, so that I don't brick anything. I have already done a Titanium back-up, just in case. Please let me know if these steps are correct.

Thanks
You don't need to wipe anything.

mattdub1

Mar 5, 2011
hey boosted, any chance you could make the quick setting menu transparent like brobot has in his minimalist theme? I love the way it is now, but any transparency that you might be able to add to this black bar theme would be awesome! thanks

b00sted

Dec 24, 2009
Mount Morris NY
hey boosted, any chance you could make the quick setting menu transparent like brobot has in his minimalist theme? I love the way it is now, but any transparency that you might be able to add to this black bar theme would be awesome! thanks

now you are pushing it lol j/k

all my other themes have the transparent settings menu, it is a simple fix so I will see what I can do for you.

mattdub1

Mar 5, 2011
hey boosted, not trying to bug you i know you do this for free and on your personal time. That said, it looks like you've updated most of your other themes for Task 14, any progress on the transparency with this mod?? thanks as always

mattdub1

Mar 5, 2011
hey boosted, glad to hear things are a bit better for you... just wanted to bump this in case you have any time soon, thanks as always

Top Liked Posts