[Q] HELP

Search This thread

Eshangel

Mar 31, 2014
Hello, I am new here. I am having some difficulties with my htc one M7. My service is through sprint. I am currently studying abroad in Japan until the end of May. I decided to get a WiFi sim card so that I may still use my device without international charges. I got the sim card through ASAHI Net, asahi - net . jp / en / join / It requires that I add an APN but my phone is not allowing me to add a new APN let alone access the APN. This is a screen shot of what it shows me. I am not technically savvy so I appreciate any help. THANK YOU!!!

Attachments

• IMG_3532.jpg
    IMG_3532.jpg
    250.1 KB · Views: 28

Manke

Jan 12, 2014
Amsterdam
Hello, I am new here. I am having some difficulties with my htc one M7. My service is through sprint. I am currently studying abroad in Japan until the end of May. I decided to get a WiFi sim card so that I may still use my device without international charges. I got the sim card through ASAHI Net, asahi - net . jp / en / join / It requires that I add an APN but my phone is not allowing me to add a new APN let alone access the APN. This is a screen shot of what it shows me. I am not technically savvy so I appreciate any help. THANK YOU!!!

Is it a carrier handset? If it is, they probably locked down the settings.

I've been doing some searches on Google but didn't find anything helpful though.
I don't know if you already did but you can always enable Developers Mode and check if this will change anything.

Go to Settings->About->Software Information->More

9umezaza.jpg

ybyryna3.jpg

Now Developers Options will be in your Settings menu, just check if it's unlocked now.

If this doesn't solve your problem, you probably want to try 1000 Google searches.
Or maybe another ROM will work.

Good luck.

Sent from my HOX+