Touchwiz 3 ways autorotarion and icons size increased

Search This thread

cristianwcw

Sep 6, 2011
Hello, first of all, i'm excuseing if my thread is wrong pisted here. I would like to have a Touchwiz with autorotation for my S4, with 4.4.2, rooted and modified recovery. I was googleing, searching here, but nothing find that work well. Also i would luke to know, how can i increase the touchwiz icons size, modifying the build.prop. Lots of thanks to whoever woyld reply and help me. Cheers.

gsmyth

Dec 16, 2010
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Redmi Note 9
Hello, first of all, i'm excuseing if my thread is wrong pisted here. I would like to have a Touchwiz with autorotation for my S4, with 4.4.2, rooted and modified recovery. I was googleing, searching here, but nothing find that work well. Also i would luke to know, how can i increase the touchwiz icons size, modifying the build.prop. Lots of thanks to whoever woyld reply and help me. Cheers.

Try the below app for rotation.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.googlecode.eyesfree.setorientation

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Reactions: 11calcal

dave106

Dec 22, 2005
The touch wiz launcher isn't properly coded for landscape uploadfromtaptalk1401155751558.jpg you need a custom version of it. (Pic is the S5 launcher but the result is the same on the S4)

Sent from my GT-I9500

Top Liked Posts