[GearCM][i9500][Q&A][Discussion] Optimized CyanogenMod 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

laxy61

Aug 25, 2015
Korean S4

Can I use this CM version of yours for my korean gs4? Model is SHV-e300s on 4.4.2 stock right now. Searched the whole thread for hints but couldnt find any, thanks man!

alonmore28

Jan 26, 2013
have 2 issues after installing this ROM

1. the phone won't mount the sdcard... i did install the rom itself from this memory card just a moment earlier. so it's not a problem with the card itself. it's a SanDisk Extreme 64GB if that matters anything. pressing "mount SD card" under the storage menu won't do it.

2. "Unfortunately, Google play services stopped." ---- this notification keeps coming up especially when i boot the device... it comes up a few times and than it stops. i let those notifications stack up and counted 12 of these. from the moment the phone booted up to when it stopped this notification.

Ker0sine

Jul 18, 2015
Dear Alberto96. Will You update CM11 or it is not supported anymore? There is some bugs that makes it unuseable.

ridrjal

Jul 16, 2015
no GPS fix

I'm using GPS Status Pro and my i9500 can't find any satellites.
I've re-installed the latest CM build from scratch.
How do I get GPS to work?
(I got the phone 2 days ago - it had the latest official lollipop ROM, rooted it, installed gearCM)

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

I am also getting the "Unfortunately, Google play services stopped." problem.
Any solution?

Rohi09

Sep 12, 2013
Kolkata
Only one question, is the LPM charging and camera and audio (main speaker headphone and bluetooth) totally fixed in this build?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'll reply to all posts soon.

A new release is coming ( soon :p ) with many BIG changes. Huge improvements are here and probably will be the best build ever released. Don't ask for ETAs neither for Android Lollipop (5.0) requests, i'm focusing all the attention on CM11 before starting to work on it; we firstly need a stable and near full working base to switch to another whole new android version. (we also need an official Lollipop release from Samsung with up-to-date proprietary stuff)
    GearCM 12 preview build coming soon ;)
    New build coming soon with many fixes.
    Anyone know if Alberto started working on cm12? Or he still working on cm11?

Galaxy s4 cm11
    I won't work on CM12 until the end of December 2014/start of January 2015.
    Threads reopened, release coming soon.

No ETAs and no "stupid" questions are allowed. ( any improper question will delay the release ;) )