MicDroid, a Pitch-Correction App

Search This thread

bukantito

Jan 12, 2011
If you are getting that error you probably didn't compile the C library. You'll need to Android NDK for that.
You'll need to install that, create a makefile for that in the NDK install directory, and run make from there. I found the sample apps to be pretty helpful. Also, I just pushed up 0.19 code to github, which I had forgotten to do at 3AM when I pushed it out as an update. It contains SD card detection code which should have addressed your NPE problem.
BTW, I make no claims as to writing good code :p

has anyone ever tried rebuilding the app from the source code? can anyone give me hints or step-by-step explanation on how to create the makefile and NDK and stuff? i managed to export the source code/project into .apk, but when i tried it on emulator or actual device, it's always force closes right after saving recording, during the pitch correction progress

can anyone help? im developing on mac os x, pardon me for being a newbie at this stuff ^^

regards

TheAddict94

Oct 19, 2011
MicDroid is an amazing app. But it has some weird bug on my Sensation 4G.
Sometimes it works perfectly and sometimes it's really compressed and you can't hear anything except for a small buzz here and there.
Weird bug o_O

Other than that, when it works, it actually makes the iPhone one look like a knock-off ;D

ifor38special

Aug 26, 2012
MICDroid to voice pitch correction

InterVig

If I down your software do you think I could code it to be live pitch correction for
the singers in our band?

mmashalpk

Jun 19, 2016
MicDroid: Noisy unclear half length output on record

Hi

I was so amazed by your micdroid app, but when i added the source code from github to my android studio after building the project i'm getting noisy unclear half length sample of my original voice. why it is so?

what i have done : downloaded MicDroid from above link
unzipped it and added to android studio 2.1
configured ndk ! and just built it,
opened in my galaxy Duos (API19)
recorded, while playing it back i got above observation
did i miss anything here?. please help me out

Regards

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I wrote a small app that basically produces the autotune effect. It's based on the AutoTalent LADSPA plugin, by Tom Baran, available here: http://web.mit.edu/tbaran/www/autotalent.html
    The app is available under the name 'MicDroid' in the market, and the source is available at my github, http://github.com/intervigilium/MicDroid
    There's still a lot of work to be done, including pretty much the entire GUI.
    Currently my priorities are like the following:
    1. device compatibility, I have reports of failure on G1, MyTouch3G, Galaxy S
    2. graphics (being worked on)

The reason I'm posting here is because I don't have most devices (anymore), and would like some testers with different phones to get me some logs. Testers and feedback would be greatly appreciated!

If you run into force-close, or general app failure, grab LogCollector from the market, run it after my app fails, and send me the log!

Changelog available here: http://intervigil.posterous.com/pages/micdroid
    Works great on G1 (running SuperE 1.0.3 (cm5.0.8 based ROM))
    Suggestion for name: OttoTune