mattanh

Dec 25, 2010
In which site can one preorder the new one? :):D:confused:

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

aboveusonlysky

May 1, 2011
Atlanta
What do you mean source?

Car Warehouse UK is selling it on launch day, it makes sense to believe that others will follow suit (info points to at&t and Verizon for sure but nothing on Sprint and T-Mobile yet)

http://www.techradar.com/us/news/ph...carphone-warehouse-available-march-25-1234908

i mean you cant just spit out info here and not source it. especially saying something will be available worldwide on every carrier right after launch.

i do hope it will be available on tmobile the 25th because ill go at 2 and get it once im off work.:victory:

EtherealRemnant

i mean you cant just spit out info here and not source it. especially saying something will be available worldwide on every carrier right after launch.

i do hope it will be available on tmobile the 25th because ill go at 2 and get it once im off work.:victory:

It would be really smart of HTC to have a worldwide launch on the 25th and get a 2 week head start on sales before the S5 attracts the sheeple.

surge27

Apr 8, 2012
Moto Z3 Play
OnePlus 11
Take this with a grain of salt...

Called a local T-Mobile store and they said they'll have plenty of stock on Tuesday! So, all these rumors of availability on launch day may be very true.

kirdroid

Feb 21, 2011
Seattle

Called a local T-Mobile store and they said they'll have plenty of stock on Tuesday! So, all these rumors of availability on launch day may be very true.

That would be really nice :) ... Will grab one as soon as it is available.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

deeznuts

Sep 19, 2007
My buddy works for Verizon corporate here in Southern California. It will be available in stores here March 25th, Tuesday. Can't speak for the rest of ya but i'm sure this gives you a clear picture, no BS here. Personally i'm still gonna wait out a few weeks to see the online reviews and what not. Don't get me wrong, i'm buyin this mofo. Just saying, nice to see all the reviews, give the case companies time to actually have cases in stock to order and ship, etc. etc. Sometimes first product runs have issues as we all know so just going to wait a few to see how it goes then diving on in! Can't wait, specs that are confirmed are enough for me to buy hands down!

aboveusonlysky

May 1, 2011
Atlanta

thats awesome i hope they didnt confuse it with the m7 :p
i did chat with support the other night and he culdnt find it in the system and he disconnected the chat before i could ask if i culd give him the fccid#

but if it is out tuesday im going to get one anf hopefully they will have all the colors. i dot know how i feel aout the gunmetal

Reactions: Slicktune

Slicktune

May 7, 2010
i did chat with support the other night and he culdnt find it in the system and he disconnected the chat before i could ask if i culd give him the fccid#

but if it is out tuesday im going to get one anf hopefully they will have all the colors. i dot know how i feel aout the gunmetal

I hope its the m8 sometimes i walk into these tmobile reps and its like they dont know ****... Either they are really dumb or they play dumb... I walked in a tmobile store yesterday and asked and they aswell had no damn clue of what i was talking about... This is very frustrating and depressing because i dont know whether to be excited for this phone yet or not... Oh well hopefully someone will leak the tmobile inventory tommorow..

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

deeznuts

Sep 19, 2007
I hope its the m8 sometimes i walk into these tmobile reps and its like they dont know ****... Either they are really dumb or they play dumb... I walked in a tmobile store yesterday and asked and they aswell had no damn clue of what i was talking about... This is very frustrating and depressing because i dont know whether to be excited for this phone yet or not... Oh well hopefully someone will leak the tmobile inventory tommorow..

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

Ask them about the S5. I think people forget that Samsung's carrier is T-Mobile literally. Reason why T-Mobile were one of the last to get the M7, pushin those Samsung devices hard as their number one baby! I think if T-Moblie didn't have Samsung the way they do they would be out of business by now or a pre paid Virgin mobile type of company. How Sprint is still in business is beyond me.

EtherealRemnant

Ask them about the S5. I think people forget that Samsung's carrier is T-Mobile literally. Reason why T-Mobile were one of the last to get the M7, pushin those Samsung devices hard as their number one baby! I think if T-Moblie didn't have Samsung the way they do they would be out of business by now or a pre paid Virgin mobile type of company. How Sprint is still in business is beyond me.

Really?

http://www.tmonews.com/2014/03/htc-one-to-be-available-from-midnight-tomorrow-from-t-mobile/

EtherealRemnant

Guess well all see tomorrow but quoting your link, " That is – of course – if this information turns out to be true." If so I doubt the S5 will make much of a splash when people see both phones in store as this will be available first again if true.

Its more than likely true. Online exclusive, however. Which is going to piss off jump customers, like myself.

jonny68

Mar 27, 2010
Dublin
I'm 99% gonna get the new One but a very small part of me is holding back and gonna wait for the first reviews on here like I did when I got the HTC One M7 last April

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

gsusx

Apr 7, 2011
I'm 99% gonna get the new One but a very small part of me is holding back and gonna wait for the first reviews on here like I did when I got the HTC One M7 last April

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

cant help but think this is the same route i am going to go down. I'm torn between this and the Z2. Gonna wait and see what the reviews toss up before I make my decision....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.