Galaxy S II Brick

Search This thread
Jun 22, 2014
Good night.

I have had very bad luck with phones, you can not imagine ... My problem is that my Galaxy SII is bricked, I can not enter into recovery mode but I can enter into download mode normally.

As you can imagine, my PC does not recognize the device so I had to install the drivers using Samsung KIES, after Odin was able to recognize my device, the thing is I tried to install several stock rom and I could not because I Odin mark "operation failed".

Below I leave a screenshot of what appears in ODIN I try to install any rom either multiple files and a single file.

I hope you can help me with my problem, greetings from Venezuela.

Attachments

• 12.PNG
    12.PNG
    88.9 KB · Views: 18

MistahBungle

Nov 7, 2011
Geelong AU
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Same as everyone else in this situation; find Hopper8's 'Odin troubleshooting' thread stickied in General & go through all the troubleshooting steps in a methodical manner as many times as you need to in order to get a successful flash.

That thread is 'the bible' as it covers these situations from every possible angle. Where these are recoverable (and almost all are as long as you have download mode), they're often fixed with perseverance, so you may need to try one or more of the steps in the thread many times to get a fix.

Reactions: JeffersonJDiaz
Jun 22, 2014
Thanks!, but... where I can find that? I'm new to this, and believe me I have not had any luck, right now I also hurt my mini s3 not enciente or cargo or enter download mode or recovery mode.

MistahBungle

Nov 7, 2011
Geelong AU
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Not interested in your other device, it has a specific forum, and you'll need to post a thread to that forum to get help with it. That's how things work around here, specific forums for specific devices as what works for one device doesn't necessarily work for another

And with regard to how to find that thread, navigate to the General section, and it's a stickied thread which means it's on the first page.

If you want your phone fixed, it's going to take a bit of effort on your part, and using menus to navigate to different parts of the site is something you're going to have to do (we have stickied threads so we don't have to constantly repost common stuff). Go to the root of Samsung Galaxy S II I9100 & it will list the different sections, you'll see the General section listed there.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Same as everyone else in this situation; find Hopper8's 'Odin troubleshooting' thread stickied in General & go through all the troubleshooting steps in a methodical manner as many times as you need to in order to get a successful flash.

That thread is 'the bible' as it covers these situations from every possible angle. Where these are recoverable (and almost all are as long as you have download mode), they're often fixed with perseverance, so you may need to try one or more of the steps in the thread many times to get a fix.