Update Notification on deactivated S3

Search This thread

ReapersDeath

Dec 6, 2011
Washington
So, my phones inactive but I use it for communication through email and browsing and kik and all that through wifi, but I was having wifi issues and I did a suggestion that asked me to dial a certain code, it restarted my device, but now every time I boot, it wants me to activate my phone, although I can't. So I'm stuck with a stupid system update notifications. By default my rooted stock ND8 rom has google services framework modified disabling the update service, yet it's still there... Any ideas? This isn't the traditional OTA update nag. And as I said, I can't activate a deactivated phone.

Ainz_Ooal_Gown

So, my phones inactive but I use it for communication through email and browsing and kik and all that through wifi, but I was having wifi issues and I did a suggestion that asked me to dial a certain code, it restarted my device, but now every time I boot, it wants me to activate my phone, although I can't. So I'm stuck with a stupid system update notifications. By default my rooted stock ND8 rom has google services framework modified disabling the update service, yet it's still there... Any ideas? This isn't the traditional OTA update nag. And as I said, I can't activate a deactivated phone.

i would say delete Activation.apk from the system/priv-app folder