[THEME] Dark MIUI (CODEROM, KPH)

Search This thread

Lovetz

Apr 10, 2007
Petrozavodsk
www.riot.ru
how to remove/replace the background image in settings?

Make screen_background_dark_transparent.png with 320x480 with desired image, then open in WinRAR zip-file like this: \darkmiui4.zip\framework\framework-res.apk\res\drawable-mdpi\ and copy your screen_background_dark_transparent.png to \darkmiui4.zip\framework\framework-res.apk\res\drawable-mdpi\ without compression. Then apply your update zip-file with recovery.

vertcam9

Jun 22, 2007
Overscroll Glow

i see in the framework-res.apk contents that there is a image for the overscroll_edge.png and overscroll_glow.png but i dont see it when scrolling using this theme. Is the overscroll logic implemented? thanks!

I saw somewhere in this forum someone created it i just cant find it anymore.

vertcam9

Jun 22, 2007
AlramClock /DeskClock

i noticed that the font color in the alarm clock does not display properly and i cannot delete added alarms (maybe due to deodexed, anyone can verify this?).

Attachments

• SC20110624-142210.png
    SC20110624-142210.png
    55 KB · Views: 103

alldine345

Mar 28, 2011
lovetz, can you make this theme to codenexus? oz when i use this theme my phone got Force close.

Erick_Nes

Apr 24, 2011
Sorry but how can i apply correctly this theme at the coderomnexus?_? I tried but it didn't work very well.. :/

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dark MIUI theme ported by me:)

For (CODEROM and KPH) (DEODEXED) ONLY !
    I don't responsible if you brick your Ace

Thanks to :
    First of all seilent for his port of this theme.
    mr.megi for theme..
    ClassicalGlass for lockscreen..
    gladiamos for battery icon..

How to install:
    1. Download *.zip
    2. Copy file to sdcard
    3. Boot into recovery mode (Home + Power)
    4. Navigate with volume button, then select [apply update from sdcard]
    5. Select *.zip
    6. reboot

Screenshots:

Version 2
    If you apply this theme before (CODEROM or KPH), then you can use this version as update for CODEROM and KPH too.
    Just a small improvement)

Version 3
    If you apply this theme before (CODEROM or KPH), then you can use this version as update for CODEROM and KPH too.
    Added icons from TouchWiz Style SII, the background in application window of TouchWiz now transparent
    Immediately after installing all the settings on your home screen will be reset to default. So be prepared!)

Download v.3

Version 4
    + image as background in Settings menu

Download v.4

Version 5
    minimalistic lockscreen

Download v.5

DarkMIUI FULL - suitable for KPH & CODEROM v.1
    DarkMIUI FULL TRANSPARENT TOUCHWIZ - suitable for KPH & CODEROM v.1
    Fixed alarm settings

Download DarkMIUI FULL
    Download DarkMIUI FULL TRANSPARENT TOUCHWIZ

Version with custom background image, lockscreen from Honeycomb, USB-massstorage icons from Clowing Crysis

Screenshots:

Wallpaper:

Download Mirror

Version without name)
    Screenshots:

Wallpaper:

Download

Version like previous, but with transparent notification area

Screens:

Download.

How to change background image.
    how to remove/replace the background image in settings?

Make screen_background_dark_transparent.png with 320x480 with desired image, then open in WinRAR zip-file like this: \darkmiui4.zip\framework\framework-res.apk\res\drawable-mdpi\ and copy your screen_background_dark_transparent.png to \darkmiui4.zip\framework\framework-res.apk\res\drawable-mdpi\ without compression. Then apply your update zip-file with recovery.
    Version 2 added.
    Version 3 Added
    Added icons from TouchWiz Style SII, the background in application window of TouchWiz now transparent
    Immediately after installing all the settings on your home screen will be reset to default. So be prepared!)
    Hi Lovetz,

Could you please make this theme for Coderom v2x-2b? If not the same, but please some other themes.

Thanks,