GO Launcher to Release Version 5.0 with Redesigned UI and New Features

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

JordyNL

Jan 3, 2014
I would use this launcher if it was compitable with slow memory devices like the Huawei G510-0100.

When I open the appdrawer each time I have to wait atleast 5/10 min before it shows the apps...

Sent from my HUAWEI G510-0100 using Forum Fiend v1.2.5.

CyclingVinnie

Jan 18, 2013
Minneapolis
PickMe_zpsb6aaa436.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    intro_banner_new.jpg

Hi dear friends! The new version 5.0 of GO Launcher EX is coming! This version has been redesigned from start to finish, bringing not only a new looking, but also a set of new features.
    It targets to bring users simple and intelligent mobile experiences. The preview can be found here

Want to join GO Launcher 5’s beta program? Leave a message here or send an email to Dev team will send Activation code based on application basis.
    Ps. The invites is extremely limited, please hurry up!
    The go app have been removed from here do to security concerns.

Thread closed

Bat cave One
    Please invite me too :fingers-crossed:
    Please include me! I would love a good excuse to switch back to GO Launcher!

intro_banner_new.jpg

Hi dear friends! The new version 5.0 of GO Launcher EX is coming! This version has been redesigned from start to finish, bringing not only a new looking, but also a set of new features.
    It targets to bring users simple and intelligent mobile experiences. The preview can be found here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY0GWiVPSX0

Want to join GO Launcher 5’s beta program? Leave a message here or send an email to golauncher@goforandroid.com. Dev team will send Activation code based on application basis.
    Ps. The invites is extremely limited, please hurry up!