[ROM] DamageControl v3.6 - Newest OTA, Updated DConfig, Other goodies

Search This thread

dkdude36

Aug 5, 2010
los angeles
Well really it is great for beginners (as noted previously) and makes a damn good base ROM, or a really good ROM for people who like a barely themed ROM and don't need all the flashy stuff, sure it isn't the fastest out there, but it will always work, i personally liked it because of the looks and stability combined with a pretty decent speed, i'm not into most of the ROMs out now due to the themes on them with all the extra crap i don't really need.
ok, looks, speed, not flashey, not the fastest, stockish, dconfigs, base. thats all i really wanted to know. thanks for the answer.

fixxxer2008

Jun 22, 2008
West Michigan
I heard both of them just got tired of making roms and r doing other things

probably, i remember when he did this to the hero users last year. this thread should be locked i guess so the noobs do not flash it.

it's funny how fresh & damage were the first two and greatest devs on the hero and evo and now there both pretty much history! well maybe not flipz, i know he still occasionally devs.

Last edited:

aman1127

Jun 24, 2008
NYC
I dont see an issue with flashing, just let it be known to all that this is unsupported. It is like a year old now

scooter185

Jun 17, 2010
probably, i remember when he did this to the hero users last year. this thread should be locked i guess so the noobs do not flash it.

it's funny how fresh & damage were the first two and greatest devs on the hero and evo and now there both pretty much history! well maybe not flipz, i know he still occasionally devs.

When the evo first dropped the must have roms were fresh or dc. There's plenty now of course, but it's kinda sad to see projects die.

vsilva1993

May 4, 2010
Well really it is great for beginners (as noted previously) and makes a damn good base ROM, or a really good ROM for people who like a barely themed ROM and don't need all the flashy stuff, sure it isn't the fastest out there, but it will always work, i personally liked it because of the looks and stability combined with a pretty decent speed, i'm not into most of the ROMs out now due to the themes on them with all the extra crap i don't really need.
If you're into stock sense with minimal themes you should totally try sprint lovers its pretty damn smooth. It reminds me a lot of Damage Control roms :'(

rjmjr69

Dec 11, 2008
Southie
trevor and damageles are just a bunch or liars who never kept their word and work!! :mad:

I called this a year ago no one listened... IT was all a ****ing scam to get donations and its sad cause at other sections of this forum you get banned for this type of action.... IE HERO_OVER the thief himself but still why do these people get to keep their thread up? POS losers who take peoples money and disapear

aman1127

Jun 24, 2008
NYC
I called this a year ago no one listened... IT was all a ****ing scam to get donations and its sad cause at other sections of this forum you get banned for this type of action.... IE HERO_OVER the thief himself but still why do these people get to keep their thread up? POS losers who take peoples money and disapear

I'll take their wold on it for the fact is they did well for a donation, not a fee. However if you have a great product, you should keep it up. But as we all know life happens. I wish them luck. If you feel you can do better, cook something up and have the community scrutinize every little thing you do wrong. I for one can't deal with that, can you?

Cooler than your EVO

Last edited:

aman1127

Jun 24, 2008
NYC
I'll take their word on it for the fact is they did well for a.donation, not a fee. However if you have a great product, you should keep it up. But as we all know life happens. I wish them luck. If you feel you can do better, cook something up and have the community scrutinize every little thing you so wrong.
I for one can't deal with that, can you?

Cooler than your EVO

Cooler than your EVO

SouL Shadow

Jun 17, 2010
Stratford, CT
www.soulshadow.net
I for one am still using dc-3.6 with no complaints. Very stable and handles everything I need. Would I like to see a new, offical, updated version...absolutely. Will I hold my breath waiting for it...absolutely not. Should I look for another ROM...probably. I've been planning on cooking up my own ROM for months, unfortunately life has gotten in the way for me too. In the meantime, i'll continue running 3.6

-SLS-

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Damageless 3.70

FIXED SORRY GUYS LONG NIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    here is what im going to do for you damageless fans :) I will update this base rom to the newest ota give me a few and i will have it complete
    cool man :) i did a little tinkering but tried to keep it just how he does it for you guys if you want to see what i can really do then flash my roms :) I just feel bad for the guy because he is super busy and doesn't have time for it right now and everybody is talking all that smack he is one of the BEST developers IMO and if i can help out then i will :)
    btw i implemented a few things like 5 in 1 reboot stock tether's unlocked power controls in the taskbar and all the apk's have the extra languages removed thanks to aamikam.