CHARGING port help. Need a good seller

Search This thread

Hakro807

Dec 27, 2009
I ordered the part from parts4repair (Samsung Galaxy Note Charger Port Module , MBRPSS534) and it showed up after two weeks. The new part fixed the reception but unfortunately it did not charge the battery. I contacted the seller and they sent out a replacement part free of charge. The new one only took 5 or 6 days to arrive, but I think it was more a coincidence than premium shipping. Anyway, the new part worked just fine, both reception and charging.

So in a nutshell - even parts4repair seem to have issues with QA, but still I'm happy to recommend them as a seller because of their excellent customer service.

Kael ruch

Feb 5, 2014
Dhaka
The biggest problem is that youll most likely lose 80 % of your reception from it. When the phone is open, try to see if there is any corrosion behind your USB port, if there is clean it and try it. I did that as im sending my ebay one back for a replacement, Now my old one seems to be working, but for how long, i dont know.

noterio

May 5, 2013
Where can I buy the original Samsung flex cable charger port?

I tried eBay, and Amazon, but they lied and showed a picture of the original, then sent me that "KH" fake one that cuts the wireless signal and breaks fast.

Thanks for that picture. The top one is the good one. The bottom has the "KH" next to the V symbol, which in my experience means it's junk.

NeOX6JJ.jpg

mine is a version 1.00 see attached my original is on the top one of the replacements below

Nu rleanz

Oct 7, 2014
with what model

try the one with no sound and clean the connectors with the speaker , it will work fine

Witch model ur talking cause i have the note2 and brought 4 charging ports..Two off ebay and two off amazon and they all won't play my speaker..i still have two left causes they sent me a refund with out asking for they product witch I'm still without a charging port that workz !!!

nashed

Apr 14, 2013
www.stopcut.net
Huawei Nova 3i
Witch model ur talking cause i have the note2 and brought 4 charging ports..Two off ebay and two off amazon and they all won't play my speaker..i still have two left causes they sent me a refund with out asking for they product witch I'm still without a charging port that workz !!!

i had the same problem with Note 1 , i got a new port then after installing it , speakers stoped working ., i cleaned the points of speakers in the board and it works fine

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have just fitted my 3rd replacement board and loose most of my signal after fitting it. My original board gives me full signal but intermittent charging. :crying:

Do all N7000 use the same board or does country intended for make a difference? My note is an International phone made for Hong Kong.:confused:

To be honest I still haven't got a perfect replacement yet but one that is at least functional (get werid noises during phone calls - not on my end but on whoever is calling me).

You do have to make sure you get the correct board though. If you look on the original board it should have some writing in gold near the top. Mine said Rev 1.0 so I got replacements which were rev 1.0 too. Apparently there are other revisions (although I didn't come across any others).