[ROM] Optimus P500 Nexus Edition 1.0 [4.4.2] [29/01/2014]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

alxbsl96

Feb 25, 2011
Cochin
i cant flash it with Amonra recovery...its showing some error...help please..or is it only flàshable with clockwork??

ferossan

Jan 19, 2011
Santiago
Keeps stopping after a while since the Wellcome (selecting language, touch in the triangle) and a popup window that says:

"Unfortunately, Setup Wizard has stopped"

And Yes, I did flash GAPPSlight.zip and wiped cache and dalvik cache after flashing.

kitu34

Oct 21, 2012
New Delhi,INDIA
Keeps stopping after a while since the Wellcome (selecting language, touch in the triangle) and a popup window that says:

"Unfortunately, Setup Wizard has stopped"

And Yes, I did flash GAPPSlight.zip and wiped cache and dalvik cache after flashing.

What is the size of gapps? Maybe you have to remove something from the gapps or rom,trimming works mostly. By the way can you give me the link of the gapps?

kitu34

Oct 21, 2012
New Delhi,INDIA
You have 220 participation post and still don't know how to download a file from Mediafire? Come on.

WoW what a reply & good assumtion i must say. Never had any problem before,either an ad pops up or installer which i am avoiding hence wanting to know about the zip file.And do not waste your time replying like this.If there is a problem there is a problem but kids have their own experiences so it is ok.
Maybe you are educated and an experienced one but if i ask you a question of 5th standard you will not be able to answer even that,check yourself first.It is damn easy to say things esp on forums

I just downloaded gapps from mediafire,no problems in that hehehe

Anyway thanks you took time to reply

Last edited:

pigr8

Feb 23, 2011
WoW what a reply & good assumtion i must say. Never had any problem before,either an ad pops up or installer which i am avoiding hence wanting to know about the zip file.And do not waste your time replying like this.If there is a problem there is a problem but kids have their own experiences so it is ok.
Maybe you are educated and an experienced one but if i ask you a question of 5th standard you will not be able to answer even that,check yourself first.It is damn easy to say things esp on forums

I just downloaded gapps from mediafire,no problems in that hehehe

Anyway thanks you took time to reply

hei, he is right.

this place is xdaDEVELOPERS, not xdaNOOBS or xdaUSERFRIENDLYSTUFF, you asked for links and for help that you could answer youself by reading more carefully.

and that link for the gapps is totally working, so that setup wizard that you got is your local problem because it working here.. and you using mcafee, thats a huge fail.

best regards, R.

kitu34

Oct 21, 2012
New Delhi,INDIA
Sorted

hei, he is right.

this place is xdaDEVELOPERS, not xdaNOOBS or xdaUSERFRIENDLYSTUFF, you asked for links and for help that you could answer youself by reading more carefully.

and that link for the gapps is totally working, so that setup wizard that you got is your local problem because it working here.. and you using mcafee, thats a huge fail.

best regards, R.

Sorry to say but you are being arrogant.And everybody is a noob in some way.Gapps should have been with the rom's zip link.How would i know that someone else has posted the link in the second page?You expect me to read the full thread?
If for the first time i am facing a problem (set up wizard for rom) can't i ask for simple help?You should also know that sometimes these hosting sites act strangely coz yesterday i was able to get the zip file.Chrome,Internet explorer and mcafee all of them warned me for that set up,i did not say that about the zip file.Thanks all rounder

(INSTEAD OF PICKING UP FIGHTS WE SHOULD COMMUNICATE PROPERLY OR LEAVE IT.COMMUNICATION SKILLS MAKES US A BETTER PERSON AMONG OUR FAMILY & FRIENDS.DO WHAT YOU EXPECT OTHERS TO DO WITH YOU.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    71rk.png

This ROM is mukulsoni's CM11 Rom with added tweaks and performance differences. My aim for this is to keep it as stock android looking as possible, but to include all device specific features (Nexus 5 for example) with performance and stability improvements
    Changelog in Second Post and Downloads in Third Post
    Features:
    • Base on CM11 Version 6
    • No Visual Changes to Android 4.4 UI
    • Removed some CM11 bloatware such as video editor, apollo, etc.
    • Removed Bloatware with Gapps
    • Huge increase in battery life
    • Enabled use of Swap
    • Full GPU Rendering
    • Better Touch response
    • Stock CM 4.4.2 kernel w/ ro.secure=0 (root permissions)
    • Zipalign and sqlite3
    • Rooted
    • Disabled kernel checking
    • Sdcard speed increased
    • Added adaway Host file
    • Entropy Generator
    • Latest BusyBox
    • Latest Xposed Installer

Requirements
    • LG Optimus P500
    • CWM 6.4.0.5+

Installation instructions
    1. Download Rom zip from 3rd post.
    2. Copy to the root of your phone storage
    3. Reboot into recovery and flash
    4. Set up and enjoy :D

Credits:
    • mukulsoni, for the Rom base

Overall Goals
    • Get Rom as Slim as possible
    • Increase smoothness of UI
    • More ram for users to install there favorite apps
    • Slim down gapps
    • Optimize Adreno 200 binaries
    • Keep it updated
    Downloads - Post #3

Version 1.0

Changelog - Post #2

Version 1.0
    • Initial Release
    You should give credits to hephappy for cm11

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    Looking great! Will test soon
    BTW, Where's the bugs section?
    And is any other script usable other than link2sd?