[ROM]ICS-4.0.4 FLEX-Ressurrection-Aroma_Rev1 (Flexreaper newest edition)(02-Nov-2012)

Search This thread

mikespe

Dec 19, 2010
Took the plunge & flashed the ICS bootloader & then r13...Installing the bootloader got a little touchy when it kept saying Recovery Failure when trying to boot into recovery. I read thru the Guide thread and saw it says to re-do step 6 (this should be put in the Guide itself if it isn't already there...I didn't see it). I re-ran step 6 & then recovery booted just fine! R13 is very nice & I like the acer Ring (I've been begging them to put it in the TegraOwners rom but they won't budge! What I miss is the ability to overclock & other performance tweaks...

Overall I am liking R13...One question though...now that I am on the ICS bootloader I know I can't go back to HoneyComb. But can I install other ICS roms like the TO rom? Can I restore a nandroid from the TO rom if I needed to?

Thanks

civato

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Apr 20, 2011
hello civato

I'm confused with the bootloader ICS users, it serves as an input and what exactly was it more?

is there a tutorial for and installed a video?

if I install it, is that the installation of the Roma is still by CWM?

I put the R13 and I made a restore data, is that I lose some advantage of the R13?

Thank you for this great job you do, continued

All info is in op, look what it says under the 2 roms , there is some info about them.
Updating to ICS boot loader , well there is a full guide about it here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1622425

Reactions: jlopez0978

civato

Apr 20, 2011
Took the plunge & flashed the ICS bootloader & then r13...Installing the bootloader got a little touchy when it kept saying Recovery Failure when trying to boot into recovery. I read thru the Guide thread and saw it says to re-do step 6 (this should be put in the Guide itself if it isn't already there...I didn't see it). I re-ran step 6 & then recovery booted just fine! R13 is very nice & I like the acer Ring (I've been begging them to put it in the TegraOwners rom but they won't budge! What I miss is the ability to overclock & other performance tweaks...

Overall I am liking R13...One question though...now that I am on the ICS bootloader I know I can't go back to HoneyComb. But can I install other ICS roms like the TO rom? Can I restore a nandroid from the TO rom if I needed to?

Thanks
Don't know, you will need to try.
About them putting acerring in , well then they need to rebuild the framework.

mikespe

Dec 19, 2010
Don't know, you will need to try.
About them putting acerring in , well then they need to rebuild the framework.

Yea that's what they said too regarding the ring...I'm happy with the tablet now...at least for a while when I get the bug to flash again!! Will you keep supporting R13 even though it doesn't include your native language?

NYYFan325

May 28, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
OnePlus 9 Pro
OK so here is a question... I was running R12 up until last night and decided to take R13 out for a spin.

So quick background info, I still have the HC bootloader (not sure if going to the ICS has any advantage, more on that in a second).

Last night I make my nandroid, wipe everything and install R13. Get everything up and running and all seems great. I install one of the games I'm playing, Baseball Superstars 2012 and it is incredibly laggy, as in unplayable laggy... where on R12 it works great.

Any idea what could be the cause? I don't really have anything installed on the tablet that should cause it. Again the game runs PERFECT on R12, which after restoring my backup it is back to normal. Is this an issue with the R13 ROM in someway? Could going to the ICS bootloader fix this (I can't imagine how but j/w)

shaun298

Jun 14, 2011
Union City Indiana
Got it.

I remember someone said something about brightness set low was causing problems.

With this sod issue on my tab, I remembered that the first thing I do after a flash is turn my brightness to the lowest settings.

So for a test I set the bright to about 20% and put it to sleep. 20 min later it woke.... yea. Before when I put it to sleep it would not wake up even after 10 seconds.

So I will sleep it for a hour and see what happans. Later Civato thanks for no flames.

Update after hour sod again.

Last edited:

blcklab

Oct 22, 2009
Pardon me if this has been answer. using r13 with ics bootloader, if an app forces portrait mode, the screen will not rotate back to landscape.

Suggestions?

Sent from my A500 using XDA

civato

Apr 20, 2011
I remember someone said something about brightness set low was causing problems.

With this sod issue on my tab, I remembered that the first thing I do after a flash is turn my brightness to the lowest settings.

So for a test I set the bright to about 20% and put it to sleep. 20 min later it woke.... yea. Before when I put it to sleep it would not wake up even after 10 seconds.

So I will sleep it for a hour and see what happans. Later Civato thanks for no flames.
No problem m8 , I know how frustrating it can be if something doesn't do what you expected.

blcklab

Oct 22, 2009
So far only the DirecTV app has caused this. The app forces the screen to portrait. I have to reboot to get landscape. No big deal. XDa app splash screen starts in portrait but doesn't lock the screen Rotation.

Sent from my A500 using XDA

chismay

May 5, 2011
LONDON
hey dude thanks or the rom that seems to have fixed most of my problems :D

im on r12.5 had sod a few times read as much of this thread as ,my eyes can take and installed the boot-for-ics-bootloader-user-1.031.00tw.zip.

have not had sod yet, but just wanted to know does the r13 have faceunlock? srry but i cant see it mentioned anywhere.

and thanks thanks thanks again.:D

Savok

Jul 15, 2008
Jacksonville, FL
Thanks for all the info guys, flashed back HC 3.01 and ran OTA updates to 4.0.3 I then ran the patch boot recovery and am now rockin' Flexrom v13 with everything as smooth as butter.

ATRIXXIRTA

Mar 17, 2012
The Shangri-La Motel
I haven't been following the thread too much. But I'm going to share my experience.

Was running FR11 for a while with no issues. Wasn't sure if I should bother to upgrade or not, got my flashing itch, so away I went. Flashed FR13, did full wipe, and it upgraded successfully (LOOOOVE the new boot animation).

Also flashed the extra Acer system apps, and things are good.

I honestly don't know which boot loader I was on previously, but things are OK so far (knock on wood)

Sent from my MB860 using XDA

dadsterflip

Aug 31, 2010
I haven't been following the thread too much. But I'm going to share my experience.

Was running FR11 for a while with no issues. Wasn't sure if I should bother to upgrade or not, got my flashing itch, so away I went. Flashed FR13, did full wipe, and it upgraded successfully (LOOOOVE the new boot animation).

Also flashed the extra Acer system apps, and things are good.

I honestly don't know which boot loader I was on previously, but things are OK so far (knock on wood)

Sent from my MB860 using XDA

OK I have this installed on my moms tablet but running 12.5 I'm guessing flashing r13 should be fine because of that auto detect bootloader?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

webfixnow

Nov 3, 2008
I have SoD. Where do I find boot-for-ics-bootloader-user-1.031.00tw.zip to download?

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

I have the same exact problem.
Looking forward to your CWM flashable upload you mentioned.

BakaNeko59

Jan 19, 2011
Columbia, MO
yes left upper corner said 03.12

so I went to op kernal and used the ics kernal tweeked for v13 and still sod. Guess will just live with it. before used the .022 and had no sod.

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

Did the boot update process, went well.

After that I flash v13 and got sod.

Told to reflash kernal

Now I have flashed both of these below and still sod.

What am I doing wrong, or is this it for me..?

Anything left for me to try...?

Tried this one and sod> ICS bootloader users full root , full stock kernel

Tried this one and sod> ICS bootloader users TWEAKED KERNEL3 (Build in R12.5 SPECIAL EDITION qnd R13)
I will upload a full stock ICS kernel that you can flash with cwm but you will have to root it with the roor tool from dev section. If that still gives you sod then I dont know m8.
You are not using any CPU controlling app are you.

Upload it tomorrow.

This is the same problem I've been having. If I use the. 022 kernel I don't get sod even with R13. But even with straight stock unrooted ics I get sods - even with no additional apps installed. I have a support case in with Acer but no help yet. Tomorrow I'm gonna try rollback to HC and let Acer do the OTA and see where I end up.

If I have a CWM nandroid backup of my HC system can I just restore that or do I need to do the EUU rom stuff in the 'rollback from ics' thread?

Sent from my A500 using xda premium

Last edited:

B214B1

Nov 30, 2008
Brrrrrrrr
Civato, Thank you for taking the time to make our tablets so much better.

A little help with baby supplies. :) 7Y404619M0458960N

Take care

Reactions: civato

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING PLEASE BE SURE TO BE ON THE ICS UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER.
    HOW TO DO THIS UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER THING?

For Aroma installer you need to be on one of the following custom recovery's
    ezterry's A500PubRecovery
    or
    TWRP 2.1.3 (not 2.2...)
    or
    Thor 1.7.3
    or
    ra-recovery 3.17 (recovery-ra-iconia-3.17-gnm)

INSTALLATION
    -first take a full nandroid backup !
    -First time installing this rom = wipe all , factory reset , format and make sure to format flexrom!!!
    -flash rom first with cwm or RA recovery
    -Reboot and do your settings.
    -Now you can use the Aroma packages or mods

If you got problems please before posting them do the following.

Performe a REAL format....
    here's how to on cwm:

go to in recovery enter "Backup and Restore" and click on "Toggle backup and restore of internal storage (/data/media)"
    should say enabled....
    then go into "Mounts and Storage" and "format /data"
    this will REALLY format data and you will loose all you have in the in the internal memory.

FLEX-Resurrection_Rev1-Aroma-Public

CB0D10326EAE374141FFF90A9F30EB9D *FLEX-Resurrection_Rev1-Aroma-Public.zip

BIG THANKS TO EZTERRY FOR FEEDBACK AND HELP !

Based on 1.054.00 and running ezT20 1.0.1 OC Kernel @ 1.2GHz.
    If you want stock or other kernel and zRam tweaks see kernel section.

Use the AROMA packages for extra apps on your tablet.

FLEX-THEME_INSTALLER-ver2
    (new ressurection mods not included)
    -Install 9 different themes , enable/disable AcerRing and a choise of 3 different bootanimations.

-You want more mods , see EXTRA mods a few scrolls lower.

-Or take a look at the extra mods a few scrolls lower.

ScreenShot with some extra aroma apps

You can pick different buttons and framework layout in the Aroma installer.
    If you select nothing you get stock ICS look

Blue mod (new)
    ressurrectionsmall.png

(Transparant)
    TRANSPARANT-MOD.png

BASED ON 1.054.00_WW_GEN1 & A700 4.0.4

EzT20-V1.0.1 kernel @1.2GHz-Lulzactive

-3 Launchers to pick from , stock Launcher , Apex , Nova

-Android 4.0.4 keyboard

-Busybox 1.20.2-New busybox installer configure busybox to be the primary and not toolbox.

-Build.prop updated for smoother scrolling and dalvik tweaks for deodexed rom.

-DHCP lease patch for wifi @ezterry

-Rooted , su 3.1.3

-Full deodexed -zipaligned

-Init.d support

-Tweaks for memory , internet ,....

-Crypted gps optimazation patch if GPS still don't work fine look here

-Native-Add-Hoc wifi support or use this extra Ad-Hoc patch if original doesn't work , flash with CWM

-Native ntfs support for all kernels , stock Acer , ezT20 and gm-A500-1.5..(Thanks to thor2002ro for vold )

-Development option settings,merci vache

-Little mods to framework and AcerRing by me(in aroma package)

-AcerPrint

-AcerRing , merci vachepour guidée

-SonyBraviaEngine

-Google-Now
    (in aroma)
    Thanks to these people here and this is the "M7- Mikeyxda's version7."
    (modded by civato for better icon layout)

-pppWidget for 3Gusb dongle support

-Adrenaline Engine and V6Supercharger tweaks

V6: init.r ramdisk tweaks
    V6services.jar tweak
    Adrenaline engine: Darky_zipalign(aligns new installed apps on boot) .

Terminal tools
    If the auto gps update and mimtempfiles remover don't do there job do the following=
    -New GPS updater (lto) terminal command is = su (enter) gps-update(enter)
    -Mimetempfile-remover (exchange e-mail temp files) terminal command is = su(enter) remove-mimetempfiles(enter)
    Backup tool:
    Full ONANDROID backup without the need to reboot.
    (Thanks to ameer1234567890)
    This backups even your cpuID.
    New in this release is it auto detect the externalSD if present to place backup there
    Full onandroid backup = command is su (enter) onandroid (enter)
    Options in onandroid = su (enter) onandroid -h (enter)
    Advanced Options in onandroid = su (enter) onandroid -ah (enter)

databackup command is :su(enter) onandroid -a d(enter) or
    su(enter) databackup(enter).
    Systembackup command is : su(enter) onandroid -a s(enter) or
    su(enter) systembackup(enter)

*clean system (dalvikcache and cache)= command is su (enter) sclean (enter) (from V6 supercharger)

Aroma Options:
    Code:
    [B]"Extra Launcher"[/B]
        "APX Launcher",        "Launcher with JellyBean look/features, Stock is NOT replaced"
        "Nova Launcher",       "Launcher with JellyBean look/features, Stock is NOT replaced"

[B]  "SELECT_ONLY_ONE look & Framework"[/B]
        "BLUE_Trans-LOOK-Mirror-Bar"
        "BLUE_Trans-LOOK-Mirror-number"
        "BLUE_Trans-LOOK-Mirror-meter"
        "BLUE-LOOK-Mirror-Bar"  [B]NEW in ressurrection[/B]
        "BLUE-LOOK-Mirror-number"[B] NEW in ressurrection[/B]
        "BLUE-LOOK-Mirror-meter" [B]NEW in ressurrection[/B]
        "BLUE-Transparant-FRAMEWORK"
        "BLUE-Special-FRAMEWORK" [B]NEW in ressurrection[/B]
        "BLUE-AcerRing",                 "This replaces the stock AcerRing"

[B]  "WIDGETS"[/B]
        "AsusWeather"
        "DigitalClockWidget2"
        "WeatherWidget1"
        "WeatherWidget2"
        "AgendaWidget"
        "MyLocationWidget"
        "TaskManager"
        "PostIT"
      [B]
      "GOOGLE-NOW & Social Networking"[/B]
        "SocialJogger"
        "GoogleNow",               "Replace ICS GoogleSearch/VoicSearch/TTS with JellyBean GoogleNow"

[B]  "Tools & File Manager"[/B]
        "AcerFileApps"
        "calculator"
        "ApInAp"
        "AcerPlanner"
        "LumiRead2"
        "Supernote"
        "Developer_Settings"

[B]  "Media Applications"[/B]
        "AcerDLNA2"
        "ClearFi"
        "AcerMedia"
        "3DPhotobrowser"
        "AcerPrint"
        "MusicA_Picasso"
        "Asusmail"

[B]  "Live Wallpapers & tool"[/B]
        "Galaxy4"
        "MagicSmokeWallpapers"
        "NoiseField"
        "PhaseBeam"
        "VisualizationWallpapers"
        "PhotoWall"
        "SimpleWallpaper"

[B] "Keyboards"[/B]
        "Asus-Keyboard"
        "Acer XT9-Keyboard"
        "Swype Keyboard"
        "AcerKorIME"

[B]  "BootAnimations-SELECT ONLY ONE"[/B]
        "A700Default"
        "A700-JellYBean"
        "AtomicNumbers"
        "Vortec"
        "Vortec2"

[B]"DATA apps and Tools"[/B]
        "EsFileExplorer"
        "PhotoEditior"
        "Terminal"
        "Quickboot"
        "PolarisOffice"
        "BareCodeScanner"
        "Memo"
        "BMW Widget"
        "GenieWidget"
        "GPS-tester"
        "Lulzactive"
        "Monopoly"
        "Real2Racing"
        "Solitaire",
        "Quadrant"
        "Soundhound"
        "TitaniumBackup"
        "TouchScreenB"
        "ToshibaMediaPlayer",
        "3GUSB"
    HISTORY:
    Code:
    R3: 27-2-2012:
    -28-feb-2012:R4 
    -2-Ma-2012:R5
    -06-Ma-2012: R6-GOLD EDITION
    -08-Ma-2012 : R7 
    -08-Ma-2012 :R8 
    -09-Ma-2012 :R8 beta2
    -11-Ma-2012: R9 
    -19-Ma-2012: R10
    -25-Ma-2012: Added Battery% MODS in mod section
    -2-Apr-2012: NEW release R11
    -4-Apr-2012: added special R11 mod
    -5-Apr-2012: White text mod
    -6-Apr-2012: NEW TWEAKED KERNELS
    -7-Apr-2012: New White mods
    14-Apr-2012: R12 released:
    -19-Apr-2012: R12.5 released:
    -20-Apr-2012: Acer planner app added
    -24-APR-2012: New Transparant mods
    -25-Apr-2012:Raster mod added
    27-Apr-2012: R12.5-SPECIAL EDITION released.
    28-Apr-2012: HC bootloader Tweaked5 kernel that is build in R12.5 Special edition is available in a flashable zip.
    29-Apr-2012: R13 released , full 1.033.00 rom based on the ICS OTA of Acer.
    -1-May-2012- Released the new Tweaked full root 1.033.00 kernels
    -2-May-2012: R14 Released
    -8-May-2012: RF1 released
    -9-May-2012: New White mod -transparant - MASK menu background (as requested)
    -10-May-2012: New RED MOD and White Mod see Special MODS and Optimezd WHite mask mods
    13-May-2012: RF1_rv1 released , not a real new release so users on RF1 don't need to flash this.
    -17-May-2012:released a patch for the RF1 users so the can update it to RF1_rv1 without the need to reinstall the whole rom.
    -18-May-2012:Release RF_rv2 
    19-May-2012:See patch section above.
    20-May-2012: NEW speed optimized Kernels , performance is a little better and "setcpu" is better supported for making profiles(no SoD when using setcpu)  (No overclocking , sorry)
    -Primary and secondary kernel installer for the people that are on V6 unlocked bootloader , see kernel section
    21-May-2012: New Tweaked 3 Speed kernel[URL="http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=26311213&postcount=10"]Kernel Build[/URL] from Source without the SystemWrite protection @ [URL="http://xdaforums.com/member.php?u=3390610"]waydownsouth [/URL]and Speed Tweaks @ civato
    23-May-2012: NEW EXTREEM PACKAGE(only for ICS bootloader users)
    26-May-2012: EXTREME-PATCH FOR ICS BOOTLOADER USERS ONLY!!
    AcerRing disabler & enabler

RELEASE FULL ROM : FLEXREAPER-RF1-EXTREME_EDITION (ICS BOOTLOADER USERS ONLY) 
    27-May-2012: 
    -Extreme patch revision2 , kernel updated , solitaire added in data , menu background changed (if you use a mod please reinstall mod)
    -FULL ROM revision2
    -Bootanimation added.
    28-May-2012: Added No games edition and games package
    3-Jun-2012: New patch for extreme_rev3 , this updates RF1.... rom to RF1_rev3 EXTREME EDITION (full rom will follow)
    Updated kernel
    Less aggressive memory tweaks = almost no effect in benchmarks but should give better user experience.
    4-Jun-2012:Release full rom rev3
    5-6-2012: New custom build bootanimation by JaeKar99
    11-Jun-2012: REV4 civato_ezterry Patch release
    28-Jun-2012:GOODBYE ROM
    NEW RELIXxx  WITH SUPERUSER 3.1.3 (in data) instead of the SuperSU for  root. (as I think most users prefer this version of root tool). If for some reason root doesn't work , wait a minute or update the "su binary" from with in the superuser app
    Added 4.1 JellyBean Android Music2Player and New Playstore (market) and GenieWidget.-7-JUL-2012: NEW RELIXxxX based on 1.054.00 ACER RELEASEenjoy.-NEW RE-FLEX ANDROID 4.0.4 rom , SPECIAL ONE 
    This is a standalone rom and got nothing to do with FLEXREAPER.
    -14-Jul2012
    -FLEXREAPER-RF1 switch to FLEXREAPER-RELIX_rev5 Android 4.0.3 : Full 1.054.00 Acer leak based , running stock 1.054.00 kernel with I/O , init.d and GPS tweaks.
    If you want to overclock go to the kernel section and flash a OC kernel
    -UPDATED all the kernels for the ICS bootloaders..
    -15-Jul-2012:Added pre-overclocked kernels.
    17-Jul-2012: Added HC-BOOTLOADER_USERS_KERNEL_1.054.00 Tweaked - GPS - I/O - init.d - Full root, for the people that want to run these roms on there tablet with HC bootloader
    8-Aug-2012:Added GOOGLE NOW installer for RELIX and RE-FLEXxx
    9-Aug-2012: New GoogleNow installation package :
    This one removes the VoiceSearch app and give better search Icons (the previous has got 2 google icons in left corner what looks stupid)[COLOR=Red][B]9-Aug-2012:[/B][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=Red][B] Release RE-FLEXxx_rev5.2 see that thread for more details[/B][/COLOR]
    Release FLEXREAPER-RELIX_Rev6
    [COLOR=Red]13-Aug-2012:[/COLOR]
    RE-FLEXxx-STRYKER RELEASED
    [B][COLOR=Red]18-Aug-2012: [/COLOR][/B]
    [B][COLOR=Red] Update patch to REV2 for STRYKER users and full rom (see RE-FLEXxx thread)[/COLOR][/B]
    [B][COLOR=Red] 20-Aug-2012[/COLOR][/B]
    [B][COLOR=Red] New KERNELS with better Init.d support for all users and.[/COLOR][/B]
    [B]20-Aug-2012:[/B]
    [B] -New FLEXREAPER-RELIX_Rev7 [/B]
    [B]What is new:[/B]
    see rom features
    For the RELIX_Rev7 build I would like to thank:
    -ezterry (Kernel)
    -ameer (Backup scripts)
    -zeppelinrox (V6Supercharger)
    -ImbaWind (Adrenaline Engine)
    -thor2002ro (ntfs support vold)
    2-Sep-2012
     Rev7 to Rev7.1 Patch
     Important update regarding GPS lto update.
    11-Sep-2012: 
    V2.0 linuxsociety kernel and zRam tweaks added in[COLOR=Black][URL="http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=22985373&postcount=14"] kernel section.[/URL]
    Modded to work on RE-FLEXxx and FLEXREAPER[/COLOR]
    [SIZE=2][B][COLOR=Red]15-Sep-2012[/COLOR]
    NEW FLEXREAPER-ReliX-GT version 
    Different installation process with other kernel tweak so the new nandroid backup works.[/B]
    [B]New Kernels to work with the new version.
    [/B]Old kernels will break nandroid backup feature so I removed them.[/SIZE] [SIZE=2]
    Don't use the new kernels on older roms.
    [B][COLOR=Red]27-Sep-2012[/COLOR]
    [B]New FLEXREAPER-RELIX-GT_Rev1.1 full rom released
    Asus keyboard , swype keyboard
    Onandroid updated (backup-tool)
    Holo launcher removed (didn't like it)
    APX 1.3.1 Launcher is now in data\app (so can be removed from within the app drawer)[/B][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=2]

AND from now on [/SIZE] [SIZE=2]
    [COLOR=Red][B]NEW on RELIX-GT_Rev1.1: If you are on a FLEXREAPER version no need to do a full wipe (your data and settings  will be untouched) , necessary cleaning is done on installation! You  only need to download it and install it with custom recovery![/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    02-Nov-2012:Release of the new FLEX-Ressurrection-Aroma_Rev1
    4.0.4 Android based now.
    Apps updated.
    Aroma installer with countless options on installation.
    New mods
    Main goal of this rom is stablity, installing some extra apps or settings can influence the stability (Asus Mail , Developer settings)

All mods for FLEXREAPER will work on this rom.

EXTRAMODS
    (most of these mods are in the "Aroma Theme Installer")
    Before you flash a mod you reboot first and use the ring, then you go back to recovery to flash the mod.

Blue-buttons-NO battery%
    BlueMirror-buttons-NO battery%
    Stock-buttons-NO battery%
    StockMirror-buttons -NO battery%

Battery% MODS Stock ICS look
    Blue-buttons-Battery%
    BlueMirror-buttons-Battery%
    Stock-buttons-Battery%
    StockMirror-buttons-Battery%

Special MODS
    FULL-STOCK-ICS LOOK- Blue-buttons - Battery%
    RF1-DEFAULT-LOOK(transparant)

Black-Blue-Silver(R12.5 LOOK)
    R125-look.jpg

Blue-Tone (R12 look)
    R12-desk-small.jpg

GreenBlue(R11look)

R11.png

GOLD-MOD
    GOLD-MOD.jpg

GOLD-MOD-2.jpg

TRANSPARANT MODS (same layout / BlueMirror buttons - Battery%, different menu picture)
    TRANSPARANT-MOD.png

MASK
    MASK-MOD.png

NVIDIA-LOGO
    NVIDIA-MOD.png

RASTER
    BLUE-RASTER-MOD.jpg

GoldRing Gold Rastermenu background , Blue buttons , Battery% , transparant mod
    GOLD-MOD-RASTER.jpg

GOLD-MOD-RASTER-2.jpg

Special editions(Active topbar is smaller in some apps with these white mods , because framework is modded for white clock text)

White statusbar mod + white text and battery % mod+ special R11 edition mod
    White-modtext.png

White statusbar mod (circle-battery% stock buttons)
    R11-WHITE-stockbutton-Circlebat.png

White statusbar mod (circle-battery% -custom buttons)
    R11-custombutton-circlebat.png

WHITE MASK MOD STOCK BUTTONS

WHITE-MASK-MOD-3.png

WHITE MASK MOD CUSTOM BUTTONS

WHITE-MASK-MOD.png

RED MOD (transparant , Red text , buttons , etc.........)

RedMod1.png

RedMod3.png

RedMod2.png

WHITE-MOD (Transparant , White text , etc....)
    WHiteMod1.png

WhiteMod2.png

WhiteMod3.png

ACER RINGS
    Titanium AcerRing (R9 look)
    Gold AcerRing (R6 look gold edition)
    R10 AcerRing Special edition (transparant outerring and different search icon)
    AcerRing-Black-RF1-default ring

AcerRing-Dancer
    Dancer.png

AcerRing-Gasmask
    Gasmask.png

AcerRing-BlackBlue-R12.5

AcerRing-BLACK-BLUE-R125.jpg

AcerRing-GOLD-special-R12.5
    GOLD-MOD-RASTER.jpg

AcerRing-GreenBlue
    AcerRing-GREEN-BLUE.png

GreyBlue AcerRing (R10 look)
    AcerRing-Grey-Blue-r10.jpg

ACER STOCK RING
    AcerRing-Stock.jpg

OLD-MODS
    GOLD RING
    SILVER RING
    BLUE RING

More mods by Oijkn
    I cannot do this alone , this is a xda project, people that helped so far :
    richardtrip

vache

smaury

waydownsouth

drellisdee

sp3dev

euclid's brother

ezterry
    = big thank you sir for all the help !!
    Button mods and stock: (mirror effect buttons by "55Pegasus")

sorry if i forget someone !!
    Goodbye

As I already mentioned this is my goodbye to the active community.
    I will still jump in to read some stuff but active support or new rom releases is just not for me anymore.
    Life got other plans for me.

I joined XDA as a noob and to be honest I still feel a noob compared to some of the supurb dev's here on XDA.
    I would like to say thanks to ezterry , thor2002ro , vache , spica1234 , Stefan Gündhör , Skrilax_CZ , blackthund3r , Euclid's Brother , smaury , Moscow Desire and many more.............
    In some way each of you helped me doing my thing.
    I probably made some people mad but no hard feelings from my part.

MOVED TO OP (first post)
    You can use all the aroma packages of the flexreaper rom and kernels from the OP
    CUSTOM RELIX bootloader V8 cwm flashable , only for V4 and up ICS bootloader users)
    wallpaper-1570484.jpg
    CYA all later. And enjoy life like I do
    Regards civ.
    meandwyfe1.jpg

Harley.jpg

Harley2.jpg

CIMG2946.jpg

Meandthekids.jpg

DSC_7747.jpg
    Re-FLEXxx got it's own thread now
    second hand A500

ressurrection.png
    R11 released

R11 full 1.031.00 is released enjoy !!!!!