*OFFICIAL* SPH-D700-FC19-8Gb-REL.tar.md5

Search This thread

DroidModder

Jun 14, 2012
In A Box
Are you sure....cuz k0nane removed CIQ in the syndicate rom that was an ei22 based rom on ec05....

Droid Syndicate

Leader/Founder

Mr_You

Jul 17, 2013
deAD LINKS
can someone mirror Fc19 or Fc09 tar for me?

- I seem to recall seeing it out there somewhere, but after doing a quick search I can't find it. Maybe try one of these?

- If you just need to gain back hardware specific features, like activation, prl/profile update, sensor calibration, etc. then you might check into "dual-booting" into this temporary FC09 installation. It works very well. [EDIT2 removed for dead links.]

- I'd also suggest if you are trying to sell the phone it may be more attractive having been updated to CM 10.1.3.1 (stable) and provide instructions on how to boot into the temporary FC09 installation mentioned above. Its relatively easy to do.

EDIT: I just had an idea. I'm wondering if you could install an older version of Gingerbread and then perform an OTA update to FC09 stock? Someone reply if this still works.

Last edited:
Reactions: lilajrestnom

lilajrestnom

Jul 31, 2011
Philadelphia
- I seem to recall seeing it out there somewhere, but after doing a quick search I can't find it. Maybe try one of these?

- If you just need to gain back hardware specific features, like activation, prl/profile update, sensor calibration, etc. then you might check into "dual-booting" into this temporary FC09 installation. It works very well. [EDIT2 removed for dead links.]

- I'd also suggest if you are trying to sell the phone it may be more attractive having been updated to CM 10.1.3.1 (stable) and provide instructions on how to boot into the temporary FC09 installation mentioned above. Its relatively easy to do.

EDIT: I just had an idea. I'm wondering if you could install an older version of Gingerbread and then perform an OTA update to FC09 stock? Someone reply if this still works.

Lol, thanks for all your suggestions and help. I just had a little brick. I found an EL30.tar and then just updated. Thanks for your help tho.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda app-developers app

lilajrestnom

Jul 31, 2011
Philadelphia
I'm not sure what you mean by the pins busted, but you have to ODIN the EL30.tar so if your USB isn't working I don't think you'll be able to ODIN back to complete stock.
But if you can use ODIN, then yes, flashing back to EL30 (or I guess any previous build) will allow you to update OTA to FC09.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda app-developers app

Mr_You

Jul 17, 2013
I'm not sure what you mean by the pins busted, but you have to ODIN the EL30.tar so if your USB isn't working I don't think you'll be able to ODIN back to complete stock.
But if you can use ODIN, then yes, flashing back to EL30 (or I guess any previous build) will allow you to update OTA to FC09.

pins busted = My phone charges fine but the phone<->USB cable<->computer connectivity doesn't work for ****. I've tried everything. Eventually i was able to flash using the phone only after rooting with Framaroot. I put together a HowTo in the Epic 4G General forum.

Ok thats good to know OTA to FC09 still works because if I wanted to go back to stock I would need to flash a community EL30 via CWM then OTA update to FC09.

Thanks!

9823j4ia

Oct 20, 2013
Is this the stock firmware? I need to downgrade from cm 11 to 10.1 (stable), but it won't let me. Hoping going stock to 10.1 will work.

darkierawr

Feb 2, 2011
Having same issue.... trying to restore Epic to official unrooted stock FC19 or FC09 but all links seem to be dead....

Hey Jeff!

Sorry about that.

Here is a link to FC19 on DevHost, where it should hopefully stay put. Don't mind the lack of .md5 at the end, just ODIN as normal.

Here and here are links to FC09.

Bam! No more dead linkerinos. Well, for a while anyway.

:)

JeffATL

Oct 10, 2009
Hey Jeff!

Sorry about that.

Here is a link to FC19 on DevHost, where it should hopefully stay put. Don't mind the lack of .md5 at the end, just ODIN as normal.

Here and here are links to FC09.

Bam! No more dead linkerinos. Well, for a while anyway.

:)

Thanks for quick response. Is FC19 the latest official release for the sph-d700 ?

Also, I have no idea if it is BML or MTD, I have the People's Rom but it boot loops and then finally ends up in CWM. Is it safe to just check repartition either way.?

darkierawr

Feb 2, 2011
Thanks for quick response. Is FC19 the latest official release for the sph-d700 ?

Also, I have no idea if it is BML or MTD, I have the People's Rom but it boot loops and then finally ends up in CWM. Is it safe to just check repartition either way.?

Yep!

This is BML; All good, just ODIN as normal!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How To: Install FC19 for the Epic 4G
    Warning: This will wipe your data entirely. BriefMobile is not liable for your actions. This has been fully tested and is working.
    1. Download SPH-D700-FC19-8Gb-REL.tar.md5.zip
    2. Download, extract, and install the Epic 4G drivers
    3. Download and extract Odin3_v1.87.zip
    4. Download victory_8G_100528.pit
    5. Open “Odin3_v1.87.exe”
    6. Power off the Epic 4G
    7. Put the Epic 4G into “Download Mode” by holding the 1 key and the Power button
    8. Connect the Epic 4G to your computer. Ensure Odin recognizes it. You should see “0:[COM#]” fill in the first box.
    9. Click “PDA” and select “SPH-D700-FC19-8Gb-REL.tar.md5"
    10. Click "PIT" and select "victory_8G_100528.pit"
    11. Click “Start”
    12. After it is finished, the Epic 4G will reboot and it will be running FC19 Android 2.3.6. Congratulations!

How To: Install FC19 Modem for the Epic 4G (Works with Custom ROMs!)
    Warning: I'm not liable for your actions. This has been fully tested and is working.
    1. Download FC19_modem.bin: Mirror 1 | Mirror 2
    2. Download, extract, and install the Epic 4G drivers
    3. Download and extract Odin3_v1.87.zip
    4. Open “Odin3_v1.87.exe”
    5. Power off the Epic 4G
    6. Put the Epic 4G into “Download Mode” by holding the 1 key and the Power button
    7. Connect the Epic 4G to your computer. Ensure Odin recognizes it. You should see “0:[COM#]” fill in the first box.
    8. Click “PHONE” and select “FC19_modem.bin"
    9. Click “Start”
    10. After it is finished, the Epic 4G will reboot and it will be running FC19 baseband. Congratulations!
    deAD LINKS
    can someone mirror Fc19 or Fc09 tar for me?

Here you go, mate.
    I believe FC19 was the backup plan if the Optimizer failed miserably.

Sent from my PantechP4100 using xda premium
    THX Korey ( my bad again , THX Whosdaman ) .... so , what exactly got changed between FC09 and FC19 :confused: :confused: :confused:

A 1

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
    It is the official fc19 build. It is not unofficially made by anyone else. You have to understand the definition of the word

Definition of official: sanctioned by, recognized by, or derived from authority

This was derived from Samsung/Sprint in some way as to deem his an official build. If I would have created the build myself and labeled it FC19, then it would be unofficial because it was derived from an unofficial source

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

Thanks, maybe the title should say official leak as to avoid confusion and a hundred questions.

Sent from my PantechP4100 using xda premium