Search This thread

ericsch333

Oct 8, 2010
Yes it did for me but so far everything else working

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

nize2beme

May 29, 2008
device?

I'm running on prety much no sleep. Buildling one last more treat for you b4 I get a little more shut eye

Reactions: dadoc04

nize2beme

May 29, 2008
Does device options FC for anyone else ??? I can't open it

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

Thanks Armyboy!

ok I know what options you mean now. the next build won't have it, I put a tag in to enable it, but noticed they haven't got it working yet. And if they don't have it in TORO it will be hard for me to pull in. ATM i am getting this equiv to Toro build. then adding our tablet needs b4 I will start porting more from the m6 version we all love

armyboy11b

Feb 10, 2012
new orleans
Thanks Armyboy!

ok I know what options you mean now. the next build won't have it, I put a tag in to enable it, but noticed they haven't got it working yet. And if they don't have it in TORO it will be hard for me to pull in. ATM i am getting this equiv to Toro build. then adding our tablet needs b4 I will start porting more from the m6 version we all love

I was *****ing or anything ..it doesn't bother me since everything else works ..I just didn't know if it was me or the ROM
Keep up the good work man
No rush bro

nize2beme

May 29, 2008
I was *****ing or anything ..it doesn't bother me since everything else works ..I just didn't know if it was me or the ROM
Keep up the good work man
No rush bro

no, seriously thank you. I had almost forgotten about it, and noticed I missed a message (from you, which reminded me). uploading now. this should be close to the toro build. Unfortunately I can't stay awake long enough to test it. Wipe eveything, let me know if you notice anything also please.

OMFG! ugh just booted while typing this and nav bar still isn't in it . Ugh I know why... give me like 3-4 hours to rest and I will have it fixed. I alsmot had it up earlier then I noticed I had worked for hours on the ICS build of ROMcontrol :( reolling back must have caused this.

Reactions: armyboy11b

nize2beme

May 29, 2008
NVM, just noticed the V10 doesn't display the navbar at all in landscape mode.... feels like this is a bad build. You can find it on my d-v.st if you want to try it out.

Reactions: armyboy11b

nize2beme

May 29, 2008
Anyone else notice the battery staying at full? I know my earlier builds worked. But I don't think I've seen mine leave 100% in the last few builds. Perhaps its Ben plugged in enough. Please let me know if u have the issue. Too

armyboy11b

Feb 10, 2012
new orleans
Anyone else notice the battery staying at full? I know my earlier builds worked. But I don't think I've seen mine leave 100% in the last few builds. Perhaps its Ben plugged in enough. Please let me know if u have the issue. Too

I haven't checked that I'll see if mine does the same thing

timmytim

Jan 6, 2011
Phoenix

That's a feature of AOKP JB. It's like Willy Wonka's Ever-Lasting Gobstopper. :silly:

Reactions: Roll3r

jarjar124

Apr 28, 2012
Brooklyn
just flashed...everything seems to be working great! really smooth atm. im loving this rom and cant wait for next update on aokp :)
also would it be possible to add bootloader into the reboot menu?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NON TYPICAL WARNING! :
    This will NOT void your warranty - you did that when you accepted the risk and unlocked your BOOTLOADER ;)
    I also take FULL responsibility if this ROM causes any issue with your device and will help in anyway to restore whatever damage I caused (note: this might include wipipng everything though so backup your /SDCARD somewhere b4 flashing to minimize risk). Just message me and we will get you backup.
    (^ note this hasn't happened to anyone yet, just want you to know I won't leave you if something does go wrong)

AOKP Based (updated 8/4) V15: V15+Patch Includes AOKP updates, like Themes. added in some stuff from JR6 like camera and flash, chrome (doesn't seem to be working though, so reinstall from market). ^This update can be installed without a wipe (assumging you are coming from my ROM)! So backup update now!

Download both V15 and V15Patch, flash them both (no need to reboot, no need to wipe before flashing either). This updates to Motley's 177 kernel and fixes SU FINALLY!!!!

Working on adding in color for nav bar icons. And I will pull any AOKP changes

12%2B-%2B1
    12%2B-%2B2
    12%2B-%2B3

*GAPPS and motley's kernel baked in.
    _motley's Kernel is great, I won't even try to build my own for the moment if his work keeps up.
    Check it out: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1775798

At first: I built this based on source, took forever to get the kinks so it kind of built. Then pulled the rest from CM10 ports to make it finally boot.

hope to get the source working from scratch and have this as a full time rom BASED on AOKP and CM, with added features.
    Thanx to AOKP and CM for all their hard work!!! without them we would have no where to start

source to come, please let me know what is broken so i can remove it and then fix it piece by piece.

ALSO, let me know what you want in this rom! like a tablet mode is a must, will be adding a switch for it also. what else you want?

Thanks also to:
    AOKP for getting us to JB again, and to the toro community for their efforts earlier, which showed me we can finally start working on this!
    Winner00 for the grouper files
    CM for getting the us to where we are today
    nocoast for getting me interested in doing this myself in his Google+ hangout one day
    Sorry the update for today isn't going to pushed out after all. The tablet mode broke everything. So I'm recoding it

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    I haven't forgotten about you guys. I'm a crack flasher so don't worry if I'm quiet. I will however take you up on the testing. AOKP hadn't released any big updates since I last checked so I focused on streamlining and perhaps adding linaro to this over the last two days. I'm in the process of using an online builder which will allow me to cook and continue to build. My goal from here on out it to require no more wipes also. So if you stay on my ROM you won't need to wipe. I will also be creating a nightly push for testers to try and give feedback. At the moment I spend so much time testing that it is taking away from new features. Hope to have a more detailed post about this later today

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    ok! since Winner00's help I have now built 4 more updated builds since. So i'm ready to finally release one, assuming it boots. It has gapps included. Working out a few more kinks based on AOKP's official build. getting this stable in the next few hours, then onto adding options, so lets here it. By tomorrow this thread will be an AOKP kang, all future addins will be done, you tell me what you want and from where. I will also be adding aroma installer tomorrow so all these options will be choose or pick when you flash. And then we will add in a backup script (no more need for titanium). now I know there is something like that built into JB, so i will look at it and compare since I haven't used it yet. Every day since JB has been released I have focused on building this machine for this:

running Backtrack (ubuntu 10.4) - y backtrack? b/c umm..... lets just say I use it at my place of work....
    Building on a VERTEX 2 ssd for speed :D, this took a while to get setup.
    and finally starting to understand github, repo, and android build. FUN stuff! (not)

I built a JB for toro the night SC was released, but Vicious' was better, so I didn't release. Helped get Vanirbean connectivity instead that night and turned my focus to grouper :D (and AOKP cuz that's the only way to roll).

Ok enough on my background. d-h.st just finished uploading!
    Changelog:
    V15:
    -Fixed Superuser
    -Fixed Chrome
    -Rebased on nightly + goodies

V14:Includes AOKP updates, like Themes.
    -camera (Paulobrien)
    -flash in browser (Paulobrien)
    -chrome (doesn't seem to be working though, so reinstall from market). (Paulobrien)
    -Rebased on nightly (biggest update was Themes)

V13:
    - I am also trying out the launcher by SGT7 as I see they have worked on it and focus on tablet view a little, where AOKP was using Nova, and it doesn't work correctly with our DPI.
    -Rebased on nightly