[Completed] [SGH-i747M] Samsung Galaxy S3: Black screen but still responds to touch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

OERB57

May 21, 2014
A Month ago I was running my s3 bell edition(d2can) on pac rom. A few weeks in my screen turned complete black, it still responded to touch (The white dot from touch response showed up, vibrate when unlocked, etc.). Clean wipe working fine but then it happened again. And again. And again. Highly frustrating, only happens on Pac. Never happened on cyanogen, or paranoid android, which I am currently running. I've never dropped the phone in water or anything like that. I've looked everywhere and no luck. Please help me, I've been tearing my hair out at this. :crying:
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

prboy1969

May 7, 2009
Michigan
I would normally suggest asking in the thread for the Rom. But since you do not have enough posts, I would suggest you ask in the Q/A HERE. I believe that THIS is the Rom you are referring to, correct ? A quick search through the thread came up with no one else having the same issue.
But before you post up in the General Q/A, I would recommend downloading the Rom again over WiFi, or Hardline. Then make sure to verify the MD5 checksum of the Zip before flashing.

Status
Not open for further replies.