[Q] GT-I9100 turns off when gaming

Search This thread

IndeXez

Aug 4, 2013
Hello. I've got Galaxy SII GT-I9100. It never happen to me, but now it started. When playing a game (clash of clans, dead trigger 2) it gets a little bit hot near the camera (as always), then the screen starts flickering and the phone goes off. When I turn it back on, the battery loses about 50%. I've tried flashing stock galaxy SII firmware, cm10.1 stable and now I'm running cm11. The problem doesn't go away with any ROM. I really need help.

Sorry for bad grammar, not good at english.

wulsic

Aug 21, 2013
Nijmegen
OnePlus 8 Pro
I think that that it might be an hardware related issue if it happens on each rom and even on stock. I think the screen turns black/flickering because of heat, is the battery very hot?

Reactions: IndeXez

IndeXez

Aug 4, 2013
I think that that it might be an hardware related issue if it happens on each rom and even on stock. I think the screen turns black/flickering because of heat, is the battery very hot?

No, the battery is just warm a bit. The only part goes hot is near the camera.
EDIT:
I must mention, that when the charger is connected I can play games without any shutdowns, but when it is disconnected I can play 5 minutes max.

Last edited:

wulsic

Aug 21, 2013
Nijmegen
OnePlus 8 Pro
@IndeXez can you maybe borrow the battery from one of your friends to see or you still have that 5 minute limit? Since it isnt a problem with charger and it still doesnt work with all kinds of difference roms then i think its an hardware issue so thats why i ask you or you could borrow an battery first to see or the battery is the fault.

Reactions: IndeXez

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    @IndeXez can you maybe borrow the battery from one of your friends to see or you still have that 5 minute limit? Since it isnt a problem with charger and it still doesnt work with all kinds of difference roms then i think its an hardware issue so thats why i ask you or you could borrow an battery first to see or the battery is the fault.