CM9/MIUI Lovers, ... a great Dev is coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Rouz.

Jun 1, 2010
XDA
Perhaps I am not allowed to mention this, as this dev has been banned from Xda-Developers. (Mods please lock or delete if this is the case)

The dev is known as TripNRaver ... for those of you who do not know, TripNRaver was the first to port a fully functional MIUI 4 and CM9 to sensation in such a short time after the release of ICS. His MIUI build was even better than the official (and still is).

On his twitter, he mentions that he is going to buy an HTC One X .... which means awesome roms are coming ...

Just wanted to share the news ... I hope i don't get flamed for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Perhaps I am not allowed to mention this, as this dev has been banned from Xda-Developers. (Mods please lock or delete if this is the case)

The dev is known as TripNRaver ... for those of you who do not know, TripNRaver was the first to port a fully functional MIUI 4 and CM9 to sensation in such a short time after the release of ICS. His MIUI build was even better than the official (and still is).

On his twitter, he mentions that he is going to buy an HTC One X .... which means awesome roms are coming ...

Just wanted to share the news ... I hope i don't get flamed for this.