Flashable rooted Open Euro d80220D with knock code and recovery

Search This thread

didhiy

Mar 29, 2011
Jakarta
Maybe too soon to ask but my phone gets a bit hot
Coming from JB on an open 16Gb 802 I've flashed rom, baseband, supersu, kernel and it has been ok having to reflash again supersu to be rooted
Everithing works fine and sure I like kk but syncing for the first time with google and installing about a dozen apps it has been really warm
I've wiped dalvik and cache and even restored to factory default formatting sdcard and again while downloading and installing it got hotter than i've ever noticed on JB
Maybe too soon to alarm will see as i begin to play some games
Anyway great rom, hope battery lasts like JB

Enviado desde mi LG-D802 mediante Tapatalk

I think better to update kk from ota or kdz first to make sure all partitions already on kk stuffs.

I dirty flashed my ESA 20A (ota + ioroot25 & autorec) to this rom + cloudyfa kc kernel, no over heat problem as I remember
Now I switched to rastigo ESA 20B because is closest to my origin rom

jim dinamita

Oct 9, 2010
I think better to update kk from ota or kdz first to make sure all partitions already on kk stuffs.

I dirty flashed my ESA 20A (ota + ioroot25 & autorec) to this rom + cloudyfa kc kernel, no over heat problem as I remember
Now I switched to rastigo ESA 20B because is closest to my origin rom

Thank you very much for the reply
I haven't had time to stress the device a little to see if it heats up again but I have an eye on it. Seems like there are other ways to flash apart of flashing from recovery. I've messed with OTAs while on JB and got a bootloop cos I was rooted since day one or so and I just followed OP instructions to be sure
I will wait maybe a week or so to complete 4 or 5 battery cicles and install some heavy 3d game to see how hot it gets
Again thank you!

Kuoi

Aug 3, 2011
[

I Tried it but now I can not remove it anymore, even with a wipe cache / partition/dalvik

How To Remove it

Thanks

The bloatware remover doesn't install anything on your phone.
It can be used to uninstall things you won't need.

When you reboot your phone from recovery there wil be less bloatware on it , but that depends on what you've choosen to remove.

The bloatware remover doesn't install anything on your phone.
It can be used to uninstall things you won't need.

When you reboot your phone from recovery there wil be less bloatware on it , but that depends on what you've choosen to remove.

Your are right; it is the dorimanx kernel. I try to remove

I tried to reinstall the the rom but some stuffs remains

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Before we begin : This is for the D802 16 and 32 GB models only !!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've just made a zip file from the EURO OPEN KDZ , and it's working with philz recovery.

Mega download link

Try MEGA first before this one :)

What i did ...

On my D802 phone i had open euro KK 20C version installed with root and TWRP recovery

I installed philz touch recovery Philz recovery for D802 . I did this because my first test was not working with an other file I made , and i was thinking TWRP was the problem.
    So try your own recovery first !

In philz recovery i did "wipe data/factory reset" > "clean to install a new rom"

Installed my zip.
    Installed supersu update 1.94 Supersu 1.94
    Install dorimanx kernel 4.4 KK Dorimanx kernel 4.4 KK
    Reboot system

All is working fine here .

So to be clear ... I've ended up with a rooted EURO OPEN d80220D rom , with philz recovery and with knock code

----------------------------

You can flash my bloatware remover if you want ;)

D802 bloatware remover

-------------------
    Thanks to :

Wimmme : For the kdz link
    Prabu33 : For Philz touch recovery link
    Chainfire : For Supersu
    Dorimanx : For the kernel with "full" knock code support
    I used TWRP 2.7.0 to flash this and it works.
    First Thank You ..

But what about hide nav bar feature ?
    Ive asked this earlier, but no answer as yet. Can I flash this coming from JB, providing I have already flashed KK baseband?

I wouldn't try that . Follow the back to stock thread first to get kk rom working.
    After flashing this rom, recovery works ?

Envoyé de mon LG-D802 en utilisant Tapatalk