Cyanogenmod kernel

Search This thread

howard bamber

Jun 4, 2012
Southport
Im fed up of having to set up everything after an update. How good is the included kernel?

From the app that F/C's every 10 min....

E

experience7

Check it out for yourself. Some claim it's not good - others love it.
By the way, that applies to all kernels :)

G

GuestD0701

CyanogenMod kernel is great!! I have yet to pull off as good of battery life using anything else and you don't even have to tweak anything when you use CM kernel just flash and roll with it. Check it out you won't be disappointed. ;)

Sent from my Nexus 5

G

GuestD0701

I can get 5-6 hours screen on time with my Nexus 5 regardless which kernel, I've tried them.

You should start a thread and share your settings. I'd sign up for sure!!! I've only ever gotten 5 hrs and 2-3 mins max and I live in a great coverage area and while I'm no pro im no noon either. I'd love to know your settings.. Pls.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Elluel

Jan 14, 2014
えうれる
You should start a thread and share your settings. I'd sign up for sure!!! I've only ever gotten 5 hrs and 2-3 mins max and I live in a great coverage area and while I'm no pro im no noon either. I'd love to know your settings.. Pls.

Sent from my Nexus 5
There already are battery threads so no thank you.

Sent from my Nexus 5

jd1639

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
Minnesota

Sent from my Nexus 5

You can hear it again, I get 5+ hours consistently on stock everything, no greenify or other battery saving apps. Kernel makes very little difference

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: Elluel

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    First I ever heard that one.

Sent from my Nexus 5

I can get 5-6 hours screen on time with my Nexus 5 regardless which kernel, I've tried them.

Sent from my Nexus 5

You can hear it again, I get 5+ hours consistently on stock everything, no greenify or other battery saving apps. Kernel makes very little difference

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app