Removed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

slothtech

Aug 17, 2014
London
???

Just had a look at the above Xperia M (C1905) ROM build.prop and it indicates the follow:

Singapore: Customised SG

######################## Customized property values #########################
ro.semc.version.cust=1274-5468
ro.semc.version.cust_revision=R1C
ro.somc.customerid=442

##### Values from product package metadata #####
ro.semc.product.model=C1905
ro.semc.ms_type_id=PM-0490-BV
ro.semc.version.fs=WORLD-i
ro.semc.product.name=Xperia M
ro.semc.product.device=C19
ro.product.model=C1905

#########################################################################

There are many 'world' releases from different countries.

I'd be interested to see if the Serbian 'world' 15.4.A.1.9 release has SMS(txt'n) character optimisation option as the 15.4.A.0.23 version did.

I know the Malaysian 15.4.A.1.9 release doesn't have an SMS character optimisation option (FYI)

Update - Oh, and you may want to check the Wireless 5GHz regulations for the country you're in if you plan to use 5GHz WiFi.
Singapore has a different set of regulatory channels/frequencies compare to say Europe.

Checked WiFi conf on other ROMs and don't see any differences in WiFi ini between the ROM's so no reason to think Singapore would be any different as a 'world' unbranded ROM.

I did get caught out using an Indonesian Xperia M (C1905) Android 4.1 ROM once and at the time it didn't even support 5GHz WiFi (regulations for Indonesian 5GHz WiFi changed to now allow it, but not sure if that's now reflected in ROMs)

Remember the devil is in the detail. ;)

So just to clarify, is this a singapore version?
If it is, is it possible to convert it into a UK version?

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

Here is the FTF for Xperia M Single C1905 FTF Unbranded SG (No bloatware)

(there is a link here which i cant display because i havent posted 10 posts yet)"]Download Here: C1905_15.4.A.1.9_Unbranded_SG.ftf[

I am a total noob at flashing and blah blah blah. Is the kernel included or do i need need to flash my own? Also what kernel would you suggest to go with this rom?

Kir3

So just to clarify, is this a singapore version?
If it is, is it possible to convert it into a UK version?

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

I am a total noob at flashing and blah blah blah. Is the kernel included or do i need need to flash my own? Also what kernel would you suggest to go with this rom?
This is the Stock FTF, with mean everything is stock including the kernel. As of recommended kernels, I don't have one because I have locked bootloader and can't Flash other kernels than stock

Reactions: Android Bob

crazy8.c8

Nov 9, 2014
Bangalore
[Q] <waitng for device> in flashboot cmd. Pls help.

I have read a lot about sloving the problem of the messeage <waiting for device> in the fast boot cmd, most of those ppl with the problem had it solved simplying by instralling the right driver, i know i have instralled my drivers right since i just unlocked my SONY XPERIA M bootloader (although i had to flash my phone since it was in boot loop after the process), now as i try to check if the flashboot is righty done by the cmd 'fastboot.exe -i 0x0fce getvar version' it says <waiting for device>. All i wanna do is get CyanogenMod in my phone.

Attachments

• attachment.php.jpg
    attachment.php.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 192
  • attachment1.php.jpg
    attachment1.php.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 184
  • attachment2.php.png
    attachment2.php.png
    161.7 KB · Views: 183
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I removed the file because I need space in Google Drive. You can create and download FTFs with Flashtool now.
    It's Generic Unbranded

Just had a look at the above Xperia M (C1905) ROM build.prop and it indicates the follow:

Singapore: Customised SG

######################## Customized property values #########################
    ro.semc.version.cust=1274-5468
    ro.semc.version.cust_revision=R1C
    ro.somc.customerid=442

##### Values from product package metadata #####
    ro.semc.product.model=C1905
    ro.semc.ms_type_id=PM-0490-BV
    ro.semc.version.fs=WORLD-i
    ro.semc.product.name=Xperia M
    ro.semc.product.device=C19
    ro.product.model=C1905

#########################################################################

There are many 'world' releases from different countries.

I'd be interested to see if the Serbian 'world' 15.4.A.1.9 release has SMS(txt'n) character optimisation option as the 15.4.A.0.23 version did.

I know the Malaysian 15.4.A.1.9 release doesn't have an SMS character optimisation option (FYI)

Update - Oh, and you may want to check the Wireless 5GHz regulations for the country you're in if you plan to use 5GHz WiFi.
    Singapore has a different set of regulatory channels/frequencies compare to say Europe.

Checked WiFi conf on other ROMs and don't see any differences in WiFi ini between the ROM's so no reason to think Singapore would be any different as a 'world' unbranded ROM.

I did get caught out using an Indonesian Xperia M (C1905) Android 4.1 ROM once and at the time it didn't even support 5GHz WiFi (regulations for Indonesian 5GHz WiFi changed to now allow it, but not sure if that's now reflected in ROMs)

Remember the devil is in the detail. ;)
    Im interested to listen full story
    Can I answer?
    At other forum I meet a lot people who stuck at animation right after unlocking bootloader.
    What happens not clearry (messing /data?), but just flashing stock surely helps.
    Here is the FTF for Xperia M Single C1905 FTF Global Generic.

http://1drv.ms/1itL9F0

what is the customization version in this.. can you tell us?? thanks for ftf :good::good::good:
    what is the customization version in this.. can you tell us?? thanks for ftf :good::good::good:
    It's Generic Unbranded