[ROM][ICS-4.0.4] AOKP (KangXperiaProject) | Build-40 | 05/07/12 | Released

Search This thread

StardustGeass

Jan 7, 2012
Jakarta
No, install it after flashing the ROM...
If you can't go to google play due to inability to put username/pass, first skip the login thing, install APK via PC, transfer it to phone, and install it...

Reactions: Slash90[ITA]

kraven

Oct 2, 2007
Trying to compile

Hi! I think you have done a great work with that rom, I've tried for a couple of days and everything I am using is working (no need FM). But now i've tried to compile by myself, but I get a file larger than 180MB and doesn't boots. It seems the compiling it's ok but I don't know what's wrong because my compilation doesn't boots. Can you give me some steps to do it well? Thanks in advance

meer_mortal

Apr 1, 2011
nice looking rom. with the keyboard not working I couldn't keep as daily runner. tried installing default keyboard with root browser, and tried using slideIT keyboard too
both of which wouldn't launch. the physical keyboard works but can't get symbols so I couldn't log into google (play gmail etc).
all in all I like the look and feel of the rom.

sbcontt

Dec 3, 2011
A User

Rotation definitely is not working. I can't input numbers using keyboard because alt keymappings are all wrong and downloading custom keymaps never worked before so I did not try with this build again. There are a lot of FCs and device frequently turns off. Please either post all bugs or just remove the "not working" section altogether and tell user to go figure.

I believe good devs are those who are also users of their own products and that is why they put so much effort on user experience while OP of this thread is just practicing dev skills. This ROM is NOT usable and he does not have a clue :confused:

stelios97

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 16, 2011
Famagusta
x10miniandpro.blogspot.com
Rotation definitely is not working. I can't input numbers using keyboard because alt keymappings are all wrong and downloading custom keymaps never worked before so I did not try with this build again. There are a lot of FCs and device frequently turns off. Please either post all bugs or just remove the "not working" section altogether and tell user to go figure.

I believe good devs are those who are also users of their own products and that is why they put so much effort on user experience while OP of this thread is just practicing dev skills. This ROM is NOT usable and he does not have a clue :confused:

if you don't like don't use! so simple! And if your so smart to criticize me so I think you can make a rom your self without any bugs!

TeckpZi

Jun 1, 2012
really is difficult to develop a terminal that does not have
we can not require to stelios97

Sorry for my bad English :/

icerebro

Nov 9, 2011
Why this kind of comments?? If everybody here know that this is not a final version and it has bugs, but still keep being a good work...!! I hope it can be finished...

Sent from my U20i using xda app-developers app

alienwrz

Oct 29, 2012
Please, can someone tell me if his kernel file /.ftf/ has this checksum?

md5: 38767857d8230d709d85c6d72e05f826

Can´t flash it, flashtool gives me this error:

Code:
27/026/2012 06:26:08 - INFO  - <- This level is successfully initialized
27/026/2012 06:26:08 - INFO  - Flashtool Version 0.6.9.1 built on 2012-04-09 19:22:19
27/026/2012 06:26:08 - INFO  - You can drag and drop ftf files here to start flashing them
27/026/2012 06:26:14 - INFO  - Device disconnected
27/026/2012 06:26:24 - INFO  - Selected U20_nAa-ics_01_2.6.29.6-nAa-ics-01.ftf
27/026/2012 06:26:24 - INFO  - Preparing files for flashing
27/026/2012 06:26:24 - INFO  - Please connect your device into flashmode.
27/026/2012 06:26:32 - INFO  - Device connected in flash mode
27/026/2012 06:26:32 - INFO  - Opening device for R/W
27/026/2012 06:26:32 - INFO  - Reading device information
27/026/2012 06:26:32 - INFO  - Phone ready for flashmode operations.
27/026/2012 06:26:32 - INFO  - Start Flashing
27/026/2012 06:26:32 - INFO  - Flashing loader
27/026/2012 06:26:35 - INFO  - Loader : S1_Loader_Root_8e35 - Version : r4A060 / Bootloader status : ROOTED
27/026/2012 06:26:35 - INFO  - Flashing kernel.sin
27/026/2012 06:26:36 - INFO  - Ending flash session
[COLOR="Red"]27/026/2012 06:26:36 - ERROR - ERR_SEVERITY="MAJOR";ERR_CLASS="MEMORY_CLASS";ERR_STATIC="HASH_VER";ERR_DYNAMIC="Failed to init erase"; [/COLOR]
27/026/2012 06:26:36 - ERROR - Error flashing. Aborted
27/026/2012 06:26:37 - INFO  - Device connected in flash mode

Before you ask - yes, I searched the forum, yes, I re-downloaded ftf, yes, BL is unlocked, yes I know what I´m doing, I can flash ANY other kernel w/o problems, except of this one. I went through SEUS update. Tried older versions of flashtool. Still the same error. Ideas? Thanks.

have same problem...... can someone help?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    AOKP (KangXperiaProject) for Xperia X10 Mini Pro

VqVrX.png

oMH3A.png

Newest change logs are available at the AOKP site!

s6dZ6.png

• Rooted Phone
    • Unlocked Bootloader
    • nAa ICS Kernel(Not nAa normal kernel)
    • Latest Baseband xx15

rJdTt.png

• Make sure you're on the latest CWM
    • MAKE A NANDROID
    • wipe data/factory reset in recovery
    • flash ROM
    • flash Gapps
    • reboot

pkVzS.png

• Almost Everything
    • All Aokp Features

fC7vg.png

• FM Radio

yCDj1.png

vZPN6.png

TeamKang spend countless of hours doing this for next to nothing. Posts, views, and donations encourage them, and everyone else who helps out.

Every donation is cherished and loved.

If you'd like to help contribute by writing code, feel free to stop by IRC and talk to us!

M9wZ1.png

Check out the ROM source on github. Open source, in the spirit of community kangage.

If you'd like to help with AOKP, please don't hesitate to contact me. TeamKang would love to get as many developers in on this as possible!

bErVM.png

rXWIs.png
    qK9Ch.png
    4afRY.png
    pc2Xr.png

0cSm2.png
    lR9CP.png
    PXiYD.png
    pOnaN.png
    vxs1g.png
    yCPzL.png
    wdJCk.png
    nJbOS.png

P5CcQ.png

• Paul-xxx
    • KangXperiaProject Team
    • TeamKang
    • Daveee10
    • Doixanh
    • TeamFun
    • NobodyAtall

Press thanks button or donate to me if you like and want to support this project!
    1Fv2P.png

Build-40:
    • Built from latest aokp/kxp source code
    • Resized for ldpi
    • Ldpi icons
    • New bootanimation
    • Fixed Camera (Thanks to doixanh)
    • Theme Chooser
    • Fixed Battery Stats
    • Full brightness
    • New Alarm app and Stopwatch by Achep
    • Other major and minor fixes
    • More faster than ever
    On this post you will find compatible themes with our device and themes that i will resize to fit our phone! Also you will find tips for performance, battery life and etc! Soon there will be banner for your signature like the minicm9 ones!

Performance Tips:
    These settings can be found at Rom Control!
    • Overclock->Ondemand-Min(480)-Max(768)
    • Available memory->80mb
    • Scrolling cache->Default enable

Battery Life Tips:
    1. Charge your phone full using wall charger not usb!
    2. Leave it fully discharge
    3. Go to CWM and wipe battery stats
    4. Repeat this procedure 2-3 times
    • Enable Power Saver at Rom Control
    • Use powersave or smartass cpu governor
    • Reduce the screen brightness
    • Configura Data, Wifi, Screen settings at Rom Control
    • Disable data, wifi, bluetooth when you don't use it

Semc Walkman Player

Themes:
    • Soon...

Signature Banner:

• The signature banner is ready! Yorzua made a wonderfull work again! Feel free to use it to show your mates that you are using aokp by KangXperiaProject!

KangXperiaProject+member+banner.png

If you think that it too big resize it to the size that best fits you!
    Here is a screenshot! Tell me what you think about the new ldpi icons on statusbar!

attachment.php
    Did you see this guys ? :))

Hello folks!

Time for the hardcore x10mini community to taste some real ICS :D

The x10mini is my favorite phone, so the first build on this device should be somewhat special. It took to come a while but I believe we are there ;)

We are pleased to release MiniCM9-3.0.1 for the x10mini. This build gives you an almost fully functional and great to use ICS ROM based on the latest CM9 sources.

This is a team effort by D_d, who is theming this ROM (theme is being cooked for upcoming versions) and I. Matmutant has also been tirelessly testing and pointing out bugs for this device so he deserves many thanks!

Before flashing this ROM, remember to flash the nAa-ics kernel (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1630023) and also fully wipe.

This version comes with a working camera @5mp and Panorama - a cool ICS feature that most of the non-ICS devices currently don't currently.
    Remember to register for upcoming updates and enjoy :)

nAa.