SwiftKey 4 is now out in the Play Store

Search This thread

scott_0

Jun 21, 2012
edit2: lol I had swiftkey 3 which is now swiftkey 4 and includes flow, I feel like a dummy for not knowing that, I had the flow beta and liked it

Last edited:

dienormaxjean

Jan 28, 2013
miami
I wonder if there is any difference in swiftkey flow beta or swiftkey 4? I'm currently using the beta

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

scott_0

Jun 21, 2012
^^ive only used it briefly, but it appears a bit more refined and polished than the beta

scott_0

Jun 21, 2012
the free version is a trial only, should state that in the app description.......

GiantJay

Jul 2, 2012
Omaha, NE
I can see a big difference personally between the official and the beta. The beta was driving me crazy for awhile, the official makes my life way easier.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

ERHSAII

May 2, 2010
San Jose, California
It's definitely smoother, not that it wasn't already great though. One thing I've noticed is the predictions are quicker and more thorough in what they suggest. This has been my favorite keyboard for 2 years now. :D

mew1033

Jul 24, 2012
Does anyone know if there is a way to import your stats and commonly used words from the Flow beta to SwiftKey 4?

SensationalAdrian

Jun 19, 2011
Cincinnati
I switched the flow on then immediately turned it off Bcuz I'm so used to swiping left to delete words. It's funny Bcuz I'd be swiping without looking, thinking I'm deleting things until I look down and find a bunch of words.. Lol

Cbass15

Mar 4, 2012
Franklin, OH
It isn't called SwiftKey 4 in the Play Store for people who are looking for it. Just search SwiftKey and you'll find it.

It's SwiftKey version 4.0 ;)

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

Does anyone know if there is a way to import your stats and commonly used words from the Flow beta to SwiftKey 4?

Should automatically transfer as long as you didn't delete the beta before installing the regular SwiftKey. SwiftKey stores all of your data on your SD card (external I think) so you can easily transfer your data.

Overstew

Oct 3, 2010
I really like it and it's a nice keyboard, but I've grown so accustomed to the Android 4.2 keyboard for now. Until I get sick of it (I usually do get sick of things rather quick and need a change), I'll give this one another try. ;)

mew1033

Jul 24, 2012
I switched the flow on then immediately turned it off Bcuz I'm so used to swiping left to delete words. It's funny Bcuz I'd be swiping without looking, thinking I'm deleting things until I look down and find a bunch of words.. Lol

^^ thats one feature I miss too :crying:

You can turn off Flow and turn the gestures back on. Just go into the settings.

Top Liked Posts