::::::SKIN:::::: Launch camera!

Search This thread

Eroc162

Jan 19, 2008
Your icons look great on my Touch Xtreme Rom much better than stock. I experienced the same problem with not closing the camera application properly. The stock icon appears when not closed properly but if you press the "X" button everything is fine. I guess Im going to press "X" like I always have to exit the camera app. Thanks :D

I also downloaded the Radio Cab. It also looks sweet and works great.

mkamodang

Jun 3, 2010
India, New Delhi
Hi Antonio, please send me the download link...and can you kindly let me know the detail of your rom, theme etc...I really like your black theme with the green strip! I have been searching in rom development forum but could not locate your theme or rom..so I downloaded elegancia rom but I still wish to have the one you put up here (on your profile pics). Please do let me know how I can also have the same rom and theme of your phone :) thanks in advance!

antoniomistretta

Aug 18, 2008
La Spezia, Alessandria
Your icons look great on my Touch Xtreme Rom much better than stock. I experienced the same problem with not closing the camera application properly. The stock icon appears when not closed properly but if you press the "X" button everything is fine. I guess Im going to press "X" like I always have to exit the camera app. Thanks :D

I also downloaded the Radio Cab. It also looks sweet and works great.

You're welcome! :)

antoniomistretta

Aug 18, 2008
La Spezia, Alessandria
I too would like to jump on board and try this out if possible.

Thanks.

Hi Antonio, please send me the download link...and can you kindly let me know the detail of your rom, theme etc...I really like your black theme with the green strip! I have been searching in rom development forum but could not locate your theme or rom..so I downloaded elegancia rom but I still wish to have the one you put up here (on your profile pics). Please do let me know how I can also have the same rom and theme of your phone :) thanks in advance!

Hello Antonio. I would apprciate sample your surely hard work. Seems to be great.
thx

Please give download link:)

Thanks

No problem!Thank you! :)

Update link at first post! Feedback, please! :D

Millon

Jan 30, 2008
hello antonio! i would love to have this mod u made. any chance i could have the donwload link? thanx for the good work.