Broken mobile network connection

Search This thread

dscblu

Nov 14, 2010
Ive spent days trying to solve this so I figured I would post something here and hope for a little assistance. After flashing a rom I noticed I had no mobile network connection when I tried to make phone calls or send texts but my lte connects and works and I cannot figure out how to restore my connection. I flashed back to my stock backup and rebuilt my nv data twice and I flashed my stock mdk tar and still have the same issue data works but calls and texts tell me "no signal found for mobile networks". If someone could give me some help it would definitely be pretty cool.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using xda app-developers app

heath2805

Sep 28, 2009
Baltimore, MD
Ive spent days trying to solve this so I figured I would post something here and hope for a little assistance. After flashing a rom I noticed I had no mobile network connection when I tried to make phone calls or send texts but my lte connects and works and I cannot figure out how to restore my connection. I flashed back to my stock backup and rebuilt my nv data twice and I flashed my stock mdk tar and still have the same issue data works but calls and texts tell me "no signal found for mobile networks". If someone could give me some help it would definitely be pretty cool.

This happened to me once. It happened by flashing an AOSP rom that set CDMA subscription to NV by default. The only fix would be to flash a AOSP rom and then check network settings. Make sure RUIM/ SIM is selected in CDMA subsription and not NV. These network settings cant be changed on TW builds. Plus make sure CDMA/LTE/EVDO is selected. Hopefully this is what happened and solves your problem.
Edit: also make sure roaming is set to automatic.
Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: dscblu

dscblu

Nov 14, 2010
Thank you so much that fixed everything, I've been using a RAZR for the past week while I tried to fix this and that was painful to say the least lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using XDA Premium HD app

Reactions: heath2805

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

This happened to me once. It happened by flashing an AOSP rom that set CDMA subscription to NV by default. The only fix would be to flash a AOSP rom and then check network settings. Make sure RUIM/ SIM is selected in CDMA subsription and not NV. These network settings cant be changed on TW builds. Plus make sure CDMA/LTE/EVDO is selected. Hopefully this is what happened and solves your problem.
    Edit: also make sure roaming is set to automatic.
    Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Thank you so much that fixed everything, I've been using a RAZR for the past week while I tried to fix this and that was painful to say the least lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using XDA Premium HD app