[FP1H][Rom][Cwm][Odin]Tweaked v2.2 UPDATED 06/26/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Antoneus1231

May 27, 2012
1300 didn't work well. Well, it did for about 4 months and then it started locking up and rebooting. 1200 has worked well ever since. I guess I could try 1100. If I didn't oc at all what v6 setting could you recommended.

Fugu Tweaked2.2, Pbj504, ICS

zeppelinrox

Dec 21, 2010
IN THE FREAKIN' OP
Apparently low minfrees suck on this device so go with Ledded or Super... what are the the calculated values?
You probably won't notice much difference between 1000 and 1200.

Antoneus1231

May 27, 2012
:what: please excuse the nub question but how do I calc the values? My minfrees settings are 6, 8, 16, 32, 64, 96.

FuguTweaked2.2, Pbj504, ICS

userxx

Mar 23, 2011
Anyone else having random data drops on 4G? Mine drops every couple minutes, cutting off data and reconnecting slowly. Didn't have this issue before on EPD4. Is this FP1 stable? Tried stock kernel and tweaked kernel. Same results?

romsRfun

Anyone else having random data drops on 4G? Mine drops every couple minutes, cutting off data and reconnecting slowly. Didn't have this issue before on EPD4. Is this FP1 stable? Tried stock kernel and tweaked kernel. Same results?

Verizon updating their towers. First time I saw that I thought my phone was effing up too.

Military grade i-510

userxx

Mar 23, 2011
Verizon updating their towers. First time I saw that I thought my phone was effing up too.

Military grade i-510
Thanks for the responds.
But I seriously doubt this is a "verizon updating their towers" causing the problem. This issue happens when I turn on 4G and the phone cycles through trying to obtaining a signal, dropping and failing. I reflashed to EP4 and problem was fixed. In my opinion it is the FP1 radios or ROM. Others agree... http://rootzwiki.com/topic/30922-fp1-data-drops/

Last edited:

Reilly1812

Nov 23, 2011
West Long Branch, NJ
Thanks for the responds.
But I seriously doubt this is a "verizon updating their towers" causing the problem. This issue happens when I turn on 4G and the phone cycles through trying to obtaining a signal, dropping and failing. I reflashed to EP4 and problem was fixed. In my opinion it is the FP1 radios or ROM. Others agree... http://rootzwiki.com/topic/30922-fp1-data-drops/

It has to be location specific at some point. My phone is running best on FP1 - 4G, 3G, GPS, whatever. Work @ NYC; live @ Jersey Shore. Signal consistency has not been as good only in the last month. I don't think that you cab possibly blame anything without including location as a possible culprit. :thumbup:

Still Charged Up

Ted A

Aug 8, 2009
I'm still on v2.1 of Tweaked and extremely happy with it. Probably the only reason I stick with it is that the v2.2 has the clock off-centered on the Notification bar.

Has it (off-centered clock) been resolved?

GameChanger

Jan 2, 2012
El Mirage
I am having a problem downloading or updating everything on play store. I would get an error message saying insufficient storage space every once and a while. Now I get it everytime. Have to try to update each app 5 or 6 times before it takes. Any ideas on how to fix it?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2

o0BlacknesS0o

Mar 28, 2012
Fincastle, VA
I am having a problem downloading or updating everything on play store. I would get an error message saying insufficient storage space every once and a while. Now I get it everytime. Have to try to update each app 5 or 6 times before it takes. Any ideas on how to fix it?

I've encountered those problems as well...unfortunately the only way I completely got rid of them was to completely restart...all the way to ep4d

Droid Charge powered by TSM Tweaked 2.2 feat. TrICS 5.0

cujo6801

Jan 2, 2011
Rancho Cucamonga

I've used fix permission and that has worked for me....
remember to mount data ect. first

dwitherell

Retired Forum Moderator
May 2, 2011
I'm still on v2.1 of Tweaked and extremely happy with it. Probably the only reason I stick with it is that the v2.2 has the clock off-centered on the Notification bar.

Has it (off-centered clock) been resolved?

It has been, though not in a I've-posted-it sense. It'll happen with the next update, which may be coming up sooner than anticipated (though there aren't all that many changes to be honest). I'm always hesitant to push out an update unless I feel there are "enough" changes, hard part is figuring out how much is "enough" lol

o0BlacknesS0o

Mar 28, 2012
Fincastle, VA
It has been, though not in a I've-posted-it sense. It'll happen with the next update, which may be coming up sooner than anticipated (though there aren't all that many changes to be honest). I'm always hesitant to push out an update unless I feel there are "enough" changes, hard part is figuring out how much is "enough" lol

Have you been able to take a look for yourself at that mod I had mentioned to to you? I still haven't received the source code yet...I don't wanna pester the guy...lol

o0BlacknesS0o

Mar 28, 2012
Fincastle, VA
Hey guys...check this out...nice simple way to edit CPU using terminal...instead of an app

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=24504199

Hey...here's a quick look at the benefit of this script...its not major but its definitely better than my average battery use

This is oc'd 1.2 with ondemand while using the performance and battery setting...average use on wifi and 4g indoors and outdoors

uploadfromtaptalk1343411927558.jpg

dwitherell

Retired Forum Moderator
May 2, 2011
Have you been able to take a look for yourself at that mod I had mentioned to to you? I still haven't received the source code yet...I don't wanna pester the guy...lol

Not yet - its on the to-do list. I DLed a copy of the rom though so I'll see what I can find out. Time is running scarce for me these next few days unfortunately.

EDIT: Took a quick peek. This will take a little time to implement and test, but I should have all that I need to give it a go. I'll keep you posted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What a long strange trip it's been...
    Here is the continuation of what started out as Tweakstock - my little learning project. The bells and whistles have grown considerably in number, so I (finally) thought a tweak to the name was in order. Tweaked is really just Tweakstock 1.4 + TSM (+ a few other little things), but TSM to me makes the "stock" aspect of the name seem no longer applicable. This particular variant was very close to release on EP4D - but then the OTA came... and so here we are.

I AM IN NO WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS (GOOD OR BAD) AS A RESULT OF FLASHING OR ATTEMPTING TO FLASH WHAT IS POSTED HERE! As an additional disclaimer - I still feel as if I am pretty new to all of this, but this has worked for me and several others that were kind enough to try. That being said, as always YMMV.

The beginnings of this ROM can be found in the original thread here. If there is anything you would like to see (or wish wasn't there), let me know. I can't promise I'll do anything about it, but such requests keep me motivated and learning - and thats been the driving force behind this ROM since it began.
    You will need to have CWM Recovery already installed - it should work fine on any of the more recent variants but I've had great luck with the most recent one or two (version 5.0.2.7 can be found here). Also, I would strongly recommend doing a data wipe/factory reset within CWM before flashing any of the CWM .zips (that's what I've been doing at least and I have had no problems).
    As far as kernels are concerned - if you don't need the enhancements seen in a custom kernel then stick with the stock FP1H kernel. If you are interested in a custom kernel then check out imnuts kernel here (or one compiled by tonsit built on imnuts work here) - YMMV on these but my experience has been all positive.

MY GENERAL RECOMMENDATION:
    ODIN back to stock EP4D BEFORE you flash anything (which can be found here). Then either flash the update .zip found here or take the OTA to get to stock FP1H. It just makes for far fewer problems.

CWM Installation instructions:
    - Backup your current setup/data
    - Download file and place on sdcard
    - Boot into CWM recovery
    - If flashing full ROM package, wipe data/factory reset (Recommended - not necessary depending on your situation I suppose)
    - If flashing update package, wipe cache/dalvik (Recommended - not necessary depending on your situation I suppose)
    - I recommend mounting /system (so it should say "unmount" after system)
    - Install the .zip you put on your sdcard

ODIN Installation instructions:
    - Download file on to computer and unzip it (w/ 7-zip or the like)
    - Put phone into download mode
    - Connect phone to computer (assuming all is well with the drivers)
    - Open ODIN (I have been using 1.83)
    - Place the .tar.md5 file in PDA!
    - Flash away

---DOWNLOAD LINKS - CWM---

Tweaked v2.2 update
    NOTE: This is ONLY available through tweaktools :)
    NOTE2: You MUST be on Tweaked 2.0 or 2.1 PRIOR to flashing this
    NOTE3: You should also be on the default black and blue theme...

Tweaked v2.2 ROM only
    md5: D86C31355B6561CAC2C57CFA75DCAA57

Tweaked v2.2 w/PBJ (tonsit)
    md5: 9BE9A06BA6F08641FE2E6CC7799C304E

Tweaked v2.2 w/PBJ (tonsit) EXT4 conversion
    NOTE: THIS WILL WIPE DATA!
    md5: 1DD7C348184ABE66240B94303AA0A98A

---DOWNLOAD LINKS - ODIN---

Tweaked v2.2 ROM only
    NOTE: This includes ONLY the ROM - no kernel, recovery, or modems.
    md5: 3159B39927B6DDA03789F6491A43F45E

Tweaked v2.2 ROM/PBJ(tonsit)/0302CWM
    NOTE: This ALSO includes tonsits PBJ kernel and 0302 recovery, but no modems.
    md5: C3022489A697A00AEFBB3C1AA016600C

---EXTRAS---

Lost Root Quick-Fix
    NOTE: This is NOT CWM flashable!
    NOTE2: Just extract the folder from the .zip file, connect the phone to the PC, and double-click the .bat file in the extracted folder.
    md5: D3EB4F62208D1FDC6CCEB9F69CB75759

FP1H Deodexed System Apps
    NOTE: This is NOT CWM flashable!
    NOTE2: You can also use the tweaktools script to obtain a number of these...
    md5: 044292DE07D4C2E96B32D98AE9858EDC

Empty CWM file
    NOTE: This is to flash system apps from the above file ONLY - simply take whatever apps you want to flash from the above .zip and put them in the app folder that can be found in the system folder in the empty cwm file .zip. Also, if you select an app that is already on your phone, it WILL overwrite it. What does that matter? If it was modded or themed... well, it won't be any more. It'll be stock. You've been warned.
    NOTE2: Again - the tweaktools script can handle this for you. Check it out!
    md5: 3730446B6BA36E37E2C56CB028EA96B0

-------------------------------------------------------

---OLD DOWNLOAD LINKS---
    CWM Tweaked v2.1 ROM only
    md5: 8670EF67BAE62E210AFD722C720BA8BC
    CWM Tweaked v2.1 w/PBJ (tonsit)
    md5: B44233EFBAE99AA86A8A08ECFB93C62F
    CWM Tweaked v2.1 w/PBJ (tonsit) EXT4 conversion
    NOTE: THIS WILL WIPE DATA!
    md5: A23DEC8FDB8F868163616A3B8A4489CE
    ODIN Tweaked v2.1 ROM only
    md5: 43B31A3738F0088DAA2CA119812C661E
    ODIN Tweaked v2.1 ROM/PBJ(tonsit)/0302CWM
    NOTE: This ALSO includes tonsits PBJ kernel and 0302 recovery, but no modems.
    md5: B40C0B12C87435E51C44D29719C2951D

CWM Tweaked v2 ROM only
    md5: A2B101E9556BB2BD59F226E25E87D1F6
    ODIN Tweaked v2 ROM only
    md5: 7BFA06537535C3F05FC8735FF287485D

See here for earlier iterations.

Please let me know if there are any problems/issues.
    THANKS GO TO:
    imnuts - far too many reasons to list
    stranula - for the great theme work
    jt1134 - far too many reasons yet again, but relevant most here is the BLN ability
    tonsit - hosting of files, and more importantly creating the awesome tweaktools utility
    sbrissen - even more smali tips
    fitti28 - rom namer, tester, and theme porter
    cujo6801 - extreme tester, screenshot producer, and rabble rouser
    gunnermike53 - pointers, wallpapers, and touch-ups
    chopperthedog - for hooking me up with file hosting stuffs
    sircrazy (IRC) - for playing idea raquetball with me
    nitsuj17 - tips, advice, useful info, and tireless stifling
    Endless2232 - layout (and general) xml guidance
    MidnightNinja - image repairs and theme work
    PaulN64007 - great boot/shutdown animation and icon/widget work
    All of TeamSbrissenMod
    All the folks on IRC
    Anyone else I likely forgot

Beyond the contributions of the above individuals, there were a number of guides found on xda or via google that were used along the way. Some representative samples include:
    Swipe-away notifications
    ICS animations
    Disable low battery notification
    Remove clock from statusbar
    Extended power menu
    build.prop tweaks
    A bunch of others that have become buried in my browser history...

---CHANGELOG---

Version 2.2 - 6/26/12
    - Updated modded camera.apk w/ +2 sharpness in video as default
    - Updated handling of transparent background in DialerTabActivity
    - Updated handling of transparent background in Mms
    ***** This also fixed an issue w/ some of the softkey text in areas
    - Replaced FP1H Launcher w/ EP4D (now scrollable wallpapers should REALLY be back)
    - Calendar widget is now themed thanks to PaulN64007
    - Minor changes to Settings.apk
    ***** Clicking on Display Settings > Lockscreen settings now takes you to Lockscreen options in TSM Parts
    - Added in CRT animation options
    ***** Can now be all off, just screen off, just screen on, or all on
    - New boot animation (thanks to PaulN64007)
    - New pulldown layout option
    ***** Can either use newer ics-style or the older stock-style
    ***** Affects where the date/time and carrier text show
    ***** This means you can get date/time back in the statusbar on pulldown
    ***** Also made some fixes involving overlaps when dateview is active
    ********** Notifiations/clocks disappear when pulldown (and dateview) is active
    - ZipAligned

Version 2.1 - 5/26/12
    - Updated modded camera.apk w/ FP1 base and +2 sharpness default
    - Replaced FP1H Gallery3d w/ EP4D (scrollable wallpapers should be back)
    - Include all theme updates that happened after 2.0 release
    - Updated pulldown (some rearranging of things...)
    - Included that silly thing (you know what it is)
    - New things in TSM Parts
    ***** New DateView option in Statusbar options (Month dd, yyyy)
    ***** Reorganized some things in lockscreen and misc options
    ***** In misc options can now set menu/back/search to act as screen-off music pause key
    - Removed lockscreen music widget (it can be added back via tweaktools)
    - Set BLN-relevant .so file back to stock default (it can be added back via tweaktools)
    - Changed boot/shutdown animations (thanks to RuyDuck/TechnoSapien for the boot ani!)
    - Updated apks (full ROM installs only)
    - Updated tweaktools - now includes categorized app/cwmmod lists
    - Zip aligned

Version 2.0 - 4/10/12
    - Updated base build to FP1H (OTA)
    - TSMParts + tweakstock tweaks
    ***** change clock location/color/am-pm style
    ***** signal dbm and battery % text, plus color
    ***** battery bar w/ customizable color
    ***** lockscreen carrier text
    ***** 11 lockscreens
    ***** music controls on a number of lockscreens
    ***** custom lockscreen timeout
    ***** hide/show icons in statusbar
    ***** dateview options and color
    ***** pulldown carrier text/color
    ***** ascending ringer on/off
    ***** full/low batt notify on/off
    ***** long/short extended power menu option
    ***** stay on while charging option
    ***** phone answer type (puzzle, aosp/slider, or new fp1 circles)
    ***** dialcode menu
    ***** BLN on/off toggle
    ***** selectable scrollable quickpanel toggles
    ********** No longer using lidroid-based toggles
    ********** Flashlight now works as it should!
    ***** and more!
    - Animate gifs regardless of available memory (thanks to flare561!)
    - BLN thanks to jt1134!
    - Swipe away individual notifications in pulldown
    - Longpress volume up/down to skip/previous song
    ***** Only works if music is already playing and screen is off
    - AMAZING tweaktools utility by tonsit (see here for more info)
    - Reverted to older stable version of busybox (1.19)
    - Updated apks (GMail, Search, the Play apps, etc.)
    - Roboto Font (clock images thanks to MidnightNinja)
    - ICS animations
    - Some wallpaper options thanks to jco23
    - Some build.prop additions/changes
    - "New" stock boot animation
    - New shutdown animations thanks to PaulN64007
    - New custom boot animation (requires custom kernel) thanks to PaulN64007
    - AOSP Browser (thanks to imnuts for help on this)
    - Zip aligned

--------------------------------------

OLD CHANGELOGS
    Code:
    Version 1.4 - 2/4/12
    - Added in Download Crutch to allow download of wider variety of files (thanks to the unknown-to-me maker of this)
    - Added in TweakPapers thanks to gunnermike53 - some nifty wallpapers
    - Changed the transparency in Mms.apk to slightly less transparent (with help from stranula)
    - Cleaned up the underlying code of a number of toggles that were misbehaving
    ***** While it works fine, flashlight still needs to be addressed somewhat
    - Added end-user options for hiding various icons in statusbar - see Notes below for info
    ***** Bluetooth
    ***** E911
    ***** Vibrate/Silent
    ***** Alarm
    - Added end-user options for enabling/disabling low/full battery notification
    - Added in stay-awake-while-charging feature (thanks to imnuts for some helpful tips)
    - Disabled some notifications
    ***** Data off warning at bootup
    ***** Confirmation alert when USB connecting phone to PC
    - Custom carrier text option - make your own instead of choosing from my choices (credit to TSM for a model to follow on this)
    ***** Requires reboot for change in pulldown to take effect
    - Rearranged Display Settings to hopefully make the new options seem more organized
    - Volume rocker no longer wakes phone when lockscreen disabled
    - Custom shutdown animation (credit to various threads and Infinity for images and information on how to implement this)
    - Included custom boot animation, but requires supporting kernel (like PBJ...)
    ***** To change, make sure new boot animation is saved as sanim.zip and place it in /system/media/
    ***** JaeKar99 has made some AMAZING ones that can be found [url="http://rootzwiki.com/topic/5561-boot-animation-huge-collection-of-boot-animations-updated-11-04-11/"][b][u]here[/b][/u][/url]
    - Altered some default settings (can be seen after data wipe) - for example:
    ***** Wi-Fi off on first boot
    ***** USB Debugging enabled
    - Contacts icon appearance fixed in Dialer thanks to gunnermike53
    - End user has option to removed data and airplane mode toggles from the extended power menu (thanks to Endless2232)
    - Zip aligned

Version 1.1 - 1/6/12
    - Added in a few wallpapers to wallpaper gallery
    - Minor theme edits
    - Ported over the mod by lidroid (found [url="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1289896"][b][u]here[/b][/u][/url]), but without using lidroid-res.apk (everything was merged into framework-res.apk)
    ***** This mod gives you 14 scrollable quickpanel toggles accessible through the pulldown menu
    ***** You can modify the availability, order, and some other things using Quickpanel settings from the Settings menu
    ***** TIP: Try long-pressing the toggles... in particular the Data toggle. It will bring you close to a screen that will allow to switch between 3G and 4G - closest thing to a toggle for that currently
    - Added back in the alarm icon in statusbar
    - Can now select if clock moves or not (rotate screen to force the change)
    - Can now select lockscreen and pulldown carrier text from three options (latter requires reboot to see change) 
    - Can now disable lockscreen in Display Settings
    - Updated superuser
    - Added in grey-themed keyboard (thanks to imnuts and [url="http://rootzwiki.com/topic/11175-rominfinityrom/"][b][u]Infinity[/b][/u][/url])
    - Removed startup/shutdown sounds
    - Zip aligned

Version 1.0 - Initial Release
    - Modified power menu (added recovery and download, changed appearance/order) 
    - Disabled low battery notification (you will still see a message, but no pop-up)
    - Disabled full battery notification
    - Removed e911 and alarm icons from statusbar
    - Removed clock from statusbar (appears after date to the left when pulldown is showing)
    - Altered lockscreen and pulldown carrier text (to plug the rom name lol)
    - Enabled CRT animation 
    - Edited/cleaned up the default bookmarks of the stock browser
    - Accurate battery mod (modified from Black and Blue theme)
    - Added AOSP as a lockscreen option in settings (AND kept puzzle and glass!)[/LIST]
    - Edited build.prop
    - Added in modified camera.apk by substanceD (found [url="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1333387"][b][u]here[/u][/b][/url] and themed by stranula as part of Black and Blue)
    - Added in App Widget Picker by boombuler (found [url="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=780828"][b][u]here[/u][/b][/url])
    - Added in Superuser/su binary by ChainsDD (found [url="http://androidsu.com/superuser/"][b][u]here[/b][/u][/url])
    - Added busybox put together by imnuts (found [url="http://rootzwiki.com/topic/9014-utility-busybox/"][b][u]here[/u][/b][/url])
    - With stranula's permission added in the relevant Black and Blue .apks with a few minor changes (for more information on what this includes see [url="http://rootzwiki.com/topic/9480-themeep4dcwr-black-and-blue-v19-updated-12-21-11-now-with-infinity-tsm/"][b][u]this thread[/b][/u][/url])
    - Added in imnuts's CWM recovery to one of the ODIN variants (found [url="http://rootzwiki.com/topic/189-recoveryclockwork-mod-recovery/"][b][u]here[/b][/u][/url])
    - Zip aligned
    Hey folks -

Did some tidying up of things on tweaktools. Now all the themes (well, I didn't do anything to coredroid) are updated w/ anything 2.1 relevant or newer. Also added in some stuff to the updater-script to wipe cache and dalvik before flashing (for themes and update at least), so that means first boot after flashing will take a bit longer... Also, there are now screenshots for all the themes on tweaktools.

Let me know if there are any problems.
    Transparent ICS 5.0 for Tweaked 3.0 :D

uploadfromtaptalk1346024354739.jpg

Droid Charge powered by TSM Tweaked 2.2 w/ TrICS 5.0
    Frequently asked questions
    Question: I'm getting a "can't mount /sdcard" in CWM recovery - what should I do?
    Answer: While this doesn't seem to happen often, you can download the ADBsdcardFix.zip here - then extract the folder (should be fine to extract it to your desktop) and attach your phone to the computer via USB (I did this while the phone was already in CWM). Open the newly-extracted ADB folder, and then double-click on the CWMsdcardFix.bat - something should pop up on the screen for a brief second, which is completely normal. After double-clicking the .bat file, on the phone go to mounts and storage, then select mount /sdcard - and it now should work!
    All the .bat file does is the following code:
    Code:
    adb shell
    umount /sdcard
    rm -f /sdcard
    mkdir /sdcard
    exit

Question: I lost root after flashing this - what should I do?
    Answer: Flash the superuser zip found here, OR you can download the ADBRootFix.zip here - then extract the folder (should be fine to extract it to your desktop) and attach your phone to the computer via USB. Open the newly-extracted ADB folder, and then double-click on the SUPermFix.bat - something should pop up on the screen for a brief second, which is completely normal. After double-clicking the .bat file, root should be restored!
    All the .bat file does is the following code:
    Code:
    adb shell "mount -o remount,rw /dev/block/stl10 /system"
    adb shell "chmod 06755 /system/bin/su"
    adb shell "mount -o remount,ro /dev/block/stl10 /system"

Question: I'm having overlap issues with statusbar icons and left/center clock - what should I do?
    Answer: Yup - things may overlap, so you will have to change settings to avoid the issue, or deal with it.

Question: After first flashing, my statusbar is missing - what do I do?
    Answer: This occasionally happens - it clears up with a reboot. I'm not certain, but to me it seems as though if you are able to get to the home screen before the media scan is complete, you never encounter this problem...

Question: What the hell is TSMParts?
    Answer: A huge slew of mods and tweaks - here are some notes on them:
    Most of the tweaks start at stock-ish defaults.
    The statusbar icon tweaks all require a little effort on your part for changes to take effect. All changes can be elicited with a reboot, BUT for most there are other ways:
    - Bluetooth/vibrate-silent/alarm icons -- just change their state (on/off or vibrate/sound, etc)
    - E911 -- Go into Settings > Location and security... you don't need to do anything else, you should see the change
    - Battery/signal -- these just take time... I have yet to figure out a way to get around that

Question: What is tweaktools? How do I use it?
    Answer: An awesome script-based utility accessible via Termainal Emulator (or something similar). To use it, you must have superuser priveleges (i.e. type su and hit enter in terminal emulator), then simply type tweaktools. Then just read carefully and navigate the menus! More information on all that can be done with this incredibly useful utility can be found here!

Question: So I am in tweaktools, but my app/theme/cwm mod doesn't seem to stick?
    Answer: The tweaktools script is always going through some changes, so some functions may not work for all folks. Most situations can be resolved by simply clearing downloads, exiting tweaktools, and going back in after a little time has passed. If a problem still persists, you can just download the file then manually go into CWM recovery and flash it there. They can also all be found here.

Question: The music widget isn't showing up on my lockscreen - why?
    Answer: It is disabled as default, but when enabled the widget only works on some of the lockscreens - the options are made unselectable in TSMParts > Lockscreen options for lockscreens that don't support it. Also, be aware that if you have multiple music apps, the widget can get confused - a reboot usually fixes that situation.
    NOTE: To de/activate the music widget in the MIUI lockscreen, simply do a quick double-tap on the clock bar. Note that the MIUI lockscreen music player operates independent of TSM Parts settings, and regardless of the music widget being enabled or not I left that one alone - so it should be there no matter what.