[4/22][ROM] OMEGA Elite ICS 100.5 HD ~ Fast And Smooth | Major Update! {OTA Update}

Answer It =)

• Who Likes My ROM?

Votes: 41 91.1%
  • Who Will Gonna Donate To Me?

Votes: 4 8.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

drew261920

May 29, 2010
Yesterday i has serious problems with this ROM...
Everything worked (really lagy, but worked), but from time to time some FC showed up, but no problem.Than i tried to play GTAIII (no way to play, about 4-5fps), i reached about 15% battery and than it started... a massive flood of FCs, cant start any app, UI was force-closed, so no reboot option, i put phone on a charger, but no change. So i decided after 10minutes to pull out the battery, coz power button didn't respond either and after that > bootloop.
I entered CWM, wipe all (system, dalvik, data) but no change, still bootloop.
Only rewrite FW and wipe all helped me, but the rom is still reallllly lagy!
Sometimes i have to wait for the menu show up about 5-7 seconds...all clean, new installation.
i am using BB70, Night kernel v4, some 32Gb kard (class 4).
So that's my story :)

w8 for the mooded 60.5 :D with aroma installer

omtay2311995

Apr 13, 2012
damascus
Yesterday i has serious problems with this ROM...
Everything worked (really lagy, but worked), but from time to time some FC showed up, but no problem.Than i tried to play GTAIII (no way to play, about 4-5fps), i reached about 15% battery and than it started... a massive flood of FCs, cant start any app, UI was force-closed, so no reboot option, i put phone on a charger, but no change. So i decided after 10minutes to pull out the battery, coz power button didn't respond either and after that > bootloop.
I entered CWM, wipe all (system, dalvik, data) but no change, still bootloop.
Only rewrite FW and wipe all helped me, but the rom is still reallllly lagy!
Sometimes i have to wait for the menu show up about 5-7 seconds...all clean, new installation.
i am using BB70, Night kernel v4, some 32Gb kard (class 4).
So that's my story :)
1- have you wiped the system via "mounts and storage"
2- try scanning your sd card from viruses by your PC and after that derangement it by using sd reader
3- try to use aroma installer after it is available here "could be a corrupt download of the rom"
4- try using doomkernal and don't forget to flash baseband 70 and flash wifi moduals NOT after flashing the kernel but after the rom

Last edited:

lord5619

Feb 22, 2011
Prague
1- have you wiped the system via "mounts and storage"
2- try scanning your sd card from viruses by your PC and after that derangement it by using sd reader
3- try to use aroma installer after it is available here "could be a corrupt download of the rom"
4- try using doomkernal and don't forget to flash baseband 70 and flash wifi moduals NOT after flashing the kernel but after the rom

i tried flash over some other rom (JJ´s)and it works just fine.

1 - i didn't try this, its new for me
2 - its virus-free, but ill try defrag it. or maybe format and copy my files only
3 - at the time, it was not avaible :)
4 - but it worked just fine (except for lags), and suddenly it stopped working, so i thing, rom wasn't corrupted.
5 - of course i am doing it in this order - kernel > rom > modules :)

thans for advice!!

Last edited:

omtay2311995

Apr 13, 2012
damascus
i tried flash over some other rom (JJ´s)and it works just fine.

1 - i didn't try this, its new for me
2 - its virus-free, but ill try defrag it. or maybe format and copy my files only
3 - at the time, it was not avaible :)
4 - but it worked just fine (except for lags), and suddenly it stopped working, so i thing, rom wasn't corrupted.
5 - ill try it, when home

thans for advice!!
1- just go to recovery>mounts and storage>system format

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts