M7 devs

Search This thread

leohdz148

Feb 29, 2012
Houston
Good to know so many devs are gonna work on this phone,this inspired me, I'm not a developer but I'm gonna give it a shot and work on some thing for this phone, maybe a mod maybe a rom, maybe a theme or something good, hopefully school lets me but I will find time to make this work for the forum...for everyone! :)

Now I just gotta wait till the phone is released in the US and I will definitely give it a shot :)
Sent from my HTC One S

Pons

Sep 2, 2010
will there be people working on cyanogenmod and AOKP? sorry i am a noob and don't know these famous devs :(

I plan on getting one, if it comes to VZW. I already brought CM10 and AOKP JB to an unsupported device, the HTC Incredible. But I won't be getting the HTC One till I get back from an extended business trip to a desert (probably September-ish)...unless of course there's a better phone that comes out in these next 5 months.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Team Venom is in!! :)
    ill be around :D
    My toolkit will be released for this phone. Don't worry about that :)

I may jump to this phone if I can save up for it. We shall see. Broke college students can't always have fancy gadgets anymore lol

Sent From My HTC One S via Someone's Room ;)
    You guys are making me so excited :) its always nice to have devs you know and you have used their work before :')

---------- Post added at 08:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 AM ----------

Are you representing team venom? I am guessing a lot of the team will be jumping on board

you ll probably see several team venom members on the gsm version and the sprint version :p

started the m0narx donation drive on venomroms.com, cuz with all the stuff thats missing (imo) from sense5, hes the best bet to right some wrongs software wise :p
    A nice themed rom will be available as well