5,814,797 Members 52,408 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Source]CyanogenMod 7 for Galaxy Y[CM7][GT-S5360][Build-10]

Tip us?
 
Shane
Old
#71  
Shane's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 148
Posts: 979
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: NO TIME TO TELL WHERE AM I NOW
sir what is the size of it if u r not able so i can upload it for u
I CREATE MY OWM RULES AND FOLLOW THEM MY LIFE MY RULES



 
Dreamboxuser
Old
#72  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 83
Posts: 380
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by goutamniwas View Post
amal tried using some parts of sony hd roms like matainf and the rom got booted up but the touch screen is not working

That you should get a logcat for.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2
LG gt540 - CM7
Samsung Galaxy Y-
Asus EEE pad TF101 -
 
dranzer006
Old
#73  
Member
Thanks Meter 31
Posts: 94
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: kolhapur
Quote:
Originally Posted by somkll View Post
sir what is the size of it if u r not able so i can upload it for u
and how will you get it ? if he's has to give it to you he's need to upload it, if he uploads it he can share it with everyone simple logic no offense

btw
can you make a odin flashable tar so that we won't need to deal with update script
 
z3ro00
Old
#74  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 35
Posts: 394
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: cavite
Quote:
Originally Posted by dranzer006 View Post
and how will you get it ? if he's has to give it to you he's need to upload it, if he uploads it he can share it with everyone simple logic no offense

btw
can you make a odin flashable tar so that we won't need to deal with update script
hahahahaha

Sent from my GT-S5360 using XDA
 
Nobuga
Old
#75  
Nobuga's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 50
Posts: 144
Join Date: Mar 2012
Waiting for the CM from source..

Sent from my GT-S5360B using XDA + Swype
Phones:
OLD - Galaxy Y

CURRENT - Google Nexus 5
 
vamsee417
Old
#76  
Member
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 58
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: HYDERABAD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobuga View Post
Waiting for the CM from source..

Sent from my GT-S5360B using XDA + Swype
ho after a long time bro u made bridge btwn mota and other dev ....in madteam also...
 
Nobuga
Old
#77  
Nobuga's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 50
Posts: 144
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by vamsee417 View Post
ho after a long time bro u made bridge btwn mota and other dev ....in madteam also...
Yeah, for us

Sent from my GT-S5360B using XDA + Swype
Phones:
OLD - Galaxy Y

CURRENT - Google Nexus 5
 
PREMOLIKES
Old
#78  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 97
Posts: 1,165
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Imphal
Viv,, codework again says
" no sourcecode (device tree), no help.
you're going the wrong way."

Have you not loaded the sources?
 
gt5360
Old
#79  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 54
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by premolikeshtc View Post
Viv,, codework again says
" no sourcecode (device tree), no help.
you're going the wrong way."

Have you not loaded the sources?
MR.repensis has the device tree folder and cm7 source
unfortunatly he doent know how to compile it from soucre ?
 
PREMOLIKES
Old
#80  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 97
Posts: 1,165
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Imphal
Quote:
Originally Posted by gt5360 View Post
MR.repensis has the device tree folder and cm7 source
unfortunatly he doent know how to compile it from soucre ?
So sad,Is it so big, How much will it cost him to send it by post ,,cuz download can be a probs.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes