Has anyone lost apps or watch faces from the gear manager?

Search This thread

scary123

May 3, 2007
So far I have lost Feedly and two watch faces that I downloaded from the store. Clicking on them in the store simply tells me to view in the gear manager as it should, but they aren't there. One of the watch faces I paid for and have never been able to use it as it failed on the install and can't be brought back, as described above.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

scary123

May 3, 2007
Fixed -

The cure for the problem was to uninstall the Gear Manager app, which drops all of its information regarding your downloads, backups, etc. Then you re install it and re download all of your purchased apps and faces, etc. It also required a reset of the paired watch, but at least I was able to start over fresh and see all of the apps/faces I had bought and downloaded.

Reactions: Saccs

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Fixed -

The cure for the problem was to uninstall the Gear Manager app, which drops all of its information regarding your downloads, backups, etc. Then you re install it and re download all of your purchased apps and faces, etc. It also required a reset of the paired watch, but at least I was able to start over fresh and see all of the apps/faces I had bought and downloaded.