[ICONS] TallMin By Lekky

Search This thread

kicknik

Oct 24, 2010
Help

These look great, Ive been trying to make my own theme and was wondering how did you edit all these files yourself.
I made some text png files but they each had a white background that i didnt no how to make go away.
Also did you use a template and what program did you use.
Thanks these are amazing!

ULoveAriana

Oct 30, 2010
In your fridge eating YOUR food
These look great, Ive been trying to make my own theme and was wondering how did you edit all these files yourself.
I made some text png files but they each had a white background that i didnt no how to make go away.
Also did you use a template and what program did you use.
Thanks these are amazing!
You have to make the background transparent. When I edit images & do graphic designs I use correl paintshop pro & edit it in raster but gimp is free & you can probably use that for what you need to do. Hope that helps

kicknik

Oct 24, 2010
Thanks thats perfect. Ive been trying to do lots of research on how to build ADW themes and used Gimp to make my image but wasnt sure how to make background transparent so thanks a lot.
Do you make full themes as well for ADW or just png files?

ULoveAriana

Oct 30, 2010
In your fridge eating YOUR food
Thanks thats perfect. Ive been trying to do lots of research on how to build ADW themes and used Gimp to make my image but wasnt sure how to make background transparent so thanks a lot.
Do you make full themes as well for ADW or just png files?
I'm not exactly sure but I guess you could make just the pngs then put them in a flashable zip. Whenever I've themed adw I went in the app & edited the pngs then signed it & reinstalled

hauntedhunter

Sep 6, 2012
Awesome work :good:

Is there a way I can get the psd file ? Need some icons for some simi folders I have which are like mixed apps ( like one folder containing all apps for internet streaming and all apps for picture editing, so need to name them something like Pix Radios or something so need the .psd ). Please help

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I think I'm really missing something here! I downloaded the file (TallMin By Lekky.zip) to my desktop. Then installed the folder onto my internal sdcard (dragged and dropped when connected) Then booted into system tryed to load the folder.... Locks up here.

I then thought I was misunderstanding and tried the nex step getting into creating a custom shortcut. Not able to find a text function.

After downloading you're supposed to extract the zip..doing so gives you a folder with all the icons in it. You need the program 7zip or any program to extract zip files then you could extract on your computer & put the folder on the sd card. OR you could download astro or some type of file manager from the market & put the zip on your sd card & you can just go into it on the file manager & move the folder inside the zip to your sd card so the folder will be available in your gallery. Hope that helps