Originally Posted by BAReese
I was having the same "NfcPaymentSetupFailure: 11" error and just got it working. Not sure what officially did it, but here's everything I did.
- Disconnect the account from inside the app
- Clear data on the wallet app
- Uninstall updates on the app
- Re-update from the Play Store
- Opened Wallet.Google.com on desktop browser
- Disconnected and removed all devices on the list (except for my recently ordered card)
- Opened the app on my phone again and logged in
Disconnect the account from inside the app
Took a couple minutes, but worth it to get Tap to Pay back!
I'm using a Sprint Galaxy S3 still on 4.1.2 and running stock (but rooted) TouchWiz.
This is for the note 2 on latest 4.3 I've tried that and it doesn't work for us, thank you anyways... :thumbup:
Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4
Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note II (SPH-L900)
Kernel: Stock 4.3
Rom: Stock 4.3 lordjay589 deodexed 'Unknoxed'
HTC EVO 4G LTE (Retired) HBOOT: 2.09 S-OFF (DirtyRacun-RabiesShot-BabyRacun); T-Mo Mytouch 4g (Glacier) rooted, s-off, sim unlocked, iPhone 1 (aka 2g), 3g, 3GS, 4, jailbroken & unlocked (sold them all to get my Evo!)