[29.12] Official STOCK firmware collection for Galaxy S4 (Sprint/SPH-L720)

Search This thread

daniel4653

Jul 10, 2010
Southern California
Sorry if this is a silly question...

Do I...

Plug in the GS4 through USB > Download Mode > Odin 3.07 > and under PDA select the Stock firmware?

or

Upload the zip file to my Micro SD > Bootload > wipe and flash it like a Rom ?

Thanks

Extract the tar file that is inside of the zip then flash that through Odin by placing it in PDA slot.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

texassoljaz

Sep 21, 2010
how do i use these files with odin? is there a link? where do the files go in odin?

please could someone respond and let me know asap... and also would this also fix my firmware issue so my phone can start working again?

stereo386

Jun 22, 2012
Is there any other DL sites other than hotfile.com it takes forever to DL from there is anybody able to give me a different DL links please I wanna start fresh :D

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda premium

mikesal57

Sep 30, 2010
How long does the process take to get a working phone..

I've been on the Samsung Galaxy S4 screen for several minutes?????

is it possible to erase vital data that's in the phone, I believe that while I was in a recovery I erase a few data boxes..

thxs

Mike

Last edited:

slixzen

Jan 9, 2010
Is there an alternative hosting provider that someone could use to host these? Right now, I am sitting at a 6 to 8 hour download with the links in the original poster's post.

I have been having issues that need to be resolved by reinstalling every file on the phone, and unfortunately, I am without a phone at the moment. So anything that can be done would be helpful.

elnar777

Sep 21, 2013
I can install any version of firmware on my Samsung s4 sprint?
And can you give me link or instruction how I can install it.
Thanks

churchey360

Oct 6, 2013
Morgantown
Is MDC the latest stock recovery for the sprint s4 or is there a MF9 version?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

jbeltre

Oct 22, 2012
Hey... Where I can Configure the APN Options to set my internet.

Im from Dominican Republic and i have a SPH-L720...the MF9 automatically recognized my network (Orange) :victory:, but i can not find where to configure my internet in network´s section. :confused:

Thx in advance.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [size=+1] Here you can find all stock firmwares for Sprint's version of Galaxy S 4 (SPH-L720) superphone![/size]

I decided to make this thread one to rule them all, instead of posting every firmware in separate thread. Others, please stick into this one, don't make mess on forums.

Latest Firmware Releases (Sorted by Changelist):
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Build Date: 16.11.2013 -> Region: SPR (U.S. (Spint)) PDA: L720VPUEMK2 Changelist: 1927016 Android: 4.3 -> Get it @ You know where ;)
    Build Date: 25.06.2013 -> Region: SPR (U.S. (Spint)) PDA: L720VPUAMF9 Changelist: 953334 Android: 4.2.2 -> Get it @ You know where ;)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You will be able to get all the versions as soon as Samsung releases it at SPH-L720 Firmware Collection Page from You know who ;)

Enjoy!

The two missing stock tarballs for SPH-L720 are now up on rwilco12.com.
    As a reminder I am not making pre-rooted packages for these if it cannot boot right after flash.
    CF Auto Root does the job quite easily to solve this.
    Never saw a full tar for MF9 yet.Update: I see it on Samsung-Updates.com. Guess it's finally time to pack it up.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4