[Launcher]Atrix HD Launcher and Circle Widget!

Search This thread

farshad525hou

Dec 13, 2011
Massachusetts
Warning: For ICS devices ONLY!
Atrix HD Widgets and Launcher!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Updated 8/11/12:
Fixed problem with updater-script
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After tinkering around with the Atrix HD widgets and launcher I finally got the circle widget to work properly on the Atrix HD Launcher!
The zip includes:
1.) Atrix HD Launcher
2.) Atrix HD Weather Widget
3.) Atrix HD Circle Widget
Bugs:
1.) Cannot add widgets from APP drawer. :(
Some screenshots:
QUKAV.png
w8qf8.png

67jjY.png

Install Instructions
1.) Place downloaded zip onto sdcard
2.) Reboot into BOOTMENU
3.) Clear Dalvik Cache
4.) Install zip
5.) Reboot!
DOWNLOAD INSTALLER
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Remover!
For those who tried and did not like the features of the Atrix HD widgets and launcher just flash the following to remove it!:
DOWNLOAD REMOVER

Last edited:

shaurya19

Jul 16, 2012
doesnt work

this doesnt work......i followed all the instructions but it still wont switch to the atrix hd launcher......i tried it on scv7.....

A2Trip

Mar 2, 2012
Silver Lake, WI.
Got it up...but cant get weather...keep getting this error when clicking on it.
475a6b15-1a89-2784.jpg

475a6b15-1a93-4a56.jpg

Edit: Another cache and dav cache wipe took care of it. Thanks bro!
475a6b15-1d79-0cf2.jpg

Sent From My Delicious Ice Cream Sandwich! Not Your Disgusting Apple Pie!

Last edited:

A2Trip

Mar 2, 2012
Silver Lake, WI.
How can I use these widgets on other launchers such as Apex :p?

Can't man...only works with this HD launcher...I know...wish I could use it with Holo Launcher HD at least...but cant. Sorry.

Edit: only thing that sucks with this launcher is the names of apps in dockbar, un-removable persistent search bar, no scrolling on wallpaper and when you get to the far right of the desktop it asks to add another page...cannot put a stop to any of those features.

Last edited:
Reactions: PhoenixNghi

ed20910

Jan 23, 2012
Where did you get the Iron Man wallpaper? Can you post it or pm me with it? Thanks

A2Trip

Mar 2, 2012
Silver Lake, WI.
Where did you get the Iron Man wallpaper? Can you post it or pm me with it? Thanks

Try picspeed from playstore. Free and has LOADS of wallpaper...id say almost everything. I'm sure you can find iron man in there. I can check quick n let ya know if the app has it. Under categories>cartoons>Marvel and DC they have quite a few wallpapers of Iron Man. Heres a few screenshots of veiwing them on app.
475a6b15-263e-dcc0.jpg
475a6b15-2646-8d3f.jpg
475a6b15-2652-27a5.jpg
475a6b15-2659-aec3.jpg
475a6b15-265f-5b1b.jpg

Last edited:

A2Trip

Mar 2, 2012
Silver Lake, WI.
I wonder how rdavis was able to get widgets to work from app drawer when he released it on SCV7 before Holo HD. Maybe he can help ya out with this and get it workin nicely. If you want the AtrixHD launcher zip that he had let me know...still gotta copy on my laptop.

farshad525hou

Dec 13, 2011
Massachusetts
I wonder how rdavis was able to get widgets to work from app drawer when he released it on SCV7 before Holo HD. Maybe he can help ya out with this and get it workin nicely. If you want the AtrixHD launcher zip that he had let me know...still gotta copy on my laptop.

In order for Widgets from app drawer to work the apk's must be installed in system.... if you do that 1) some people don't have enough space in their system partition ans 2) for some weird reason the circle widget gets an error when you want to put it on the home screen. Which is the same problem rdavisct had which is why he pulled it.

Sent from my MB865 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: A2Trip

jlvanvleet

Oct 24, 2008
Oceanside
I have been using this widget since it was first posted in the SCv7 thread with few problems. To get it to work I just had to put the three apks in the system/app folder and then I installed each of them. It works fine after that. The only thing is that if I reboot I have to reinstall the homescreen.apk to make the widget work.

Sent from my MB865 using xda premium

T

tmease1

Just flashed the leak again so I'm going to try this out. Thanks

Sent from my MB865 using xda premium

huatz84

Jul 10, 2009
Binjai,North Sumatra
It works on my Bionic with ICS leak deodexed. But,the weather doesn't. It said app isn't installed. I checked in data/app,weather.apk is there. It might be out of topic coz I try on my Bionic instead of Atrix 2. But,I would be happy if you can give me some hands here. :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Warning: For ICS devices ONLY!
    Atrix HD Widgets and Launcher!
    Updated 8/11/12:
    Fixed problem with updater-script
    After tinkering around with the Atrix HD widgets and launcher I finally got the circle widget to work properly on the Atrix HD Launcher!
    The zip includes:
    1.) Atrix HD Launcher
    2.) Atrix HD Weather Widget
    3.) Atrix HD Circle Widget
    Bugs:
    1.) Cannot add widgets from APP drawer. :(
    Some screenshots:
    QUKAV.png
    w8qf8.png

67jjY.png

Install Instructions
    1.) Place downloaded zip onto sdcard
    2.) Reboot into BOOTMENU
    3.) Clear Dalvik Cache
    4.) Install zip
    5.) Reboot!
    DOWNLOAD INSTALLER
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Remover!
    For those who tried and did not like the features of the Atrix HD widgets and launcher just flash the following to remove it!:
    DOWNLOAD REMOVER
    Hi guys! this should work with the ICS leak or just deodexed roms like SCv7 ??

Cheers

It will work on any ICS ROM

Sent from my MB865 using xda app-developers app
    Sorry.. I've been away for a while..

I'm going to try to make a zip that doesn't give you the weather error..
    How can I use these widgets on other launchers such as Apex :p?

Can't man...only works with this HD launcher...I know...wish I could use it with Holo Launcher HD at least...but cant. Sorry.

Edit: only thing that sucks with this launcher is the names of apps in dockbar, un-removable persistent search bar, no scrolling on wallpaper and when you get to the far right of the desktop it asks to add another page...cannot put a stop to any of those features.

Hey guys i build a flashable zip that should solve the adding widgets from drawer and it solved all the issues with the weather widget and such with the launcher. Just as a warning it writes everything to /system and not /data. I'm not responsible for bricks and what not.

http://beta.androidfilehost.com/?fid=9390135922294522394