[Q] S6500D don´t pass of screen "Samsung Galaxy mini 2 GT-S6500D"

Search This thread

berloss

Jun 30, 2010
Zaragoza
I had installed Stockrom CM10.1 and i want back to put a stockrom. In the rush I forgot to do the wipes before going through odin the StockRom.
Since then the phone does not pass the samsung logo and can not go into recovery mode. I tried to send the CWM, also the ".pit" with Odin and I have sent the RescuePDA. In any case get it to boot the phone and put it into recovery mode, although in download mode it is ok.
Can anyone help me out?

Thanks in advance.

NiceIceDice96

Jan 9, 2013
IRBID
I had installed Stockrom CM10.1 and i want back to put a stockrom. In the rush I forgot to do the wipes before going through odin the StockRom.
Since then the phone does not pass the samsung logo and can not go into recovery mode. I tried to send the CWM, also the ".pit" with Odin and I have sent the RescuePDA. In any case get it to boot the phone and put it into recovery mode, although in download mode it is ok.
Can anyone help me out?

Thanks in advance.

Boot recovery wip factory resey go to advancec and unmount all then format all reboot download mode then you should be fine

Sent from my GT-S6312 using xda app-developers app

berloss

Jun 30, 2010
Zaragoza
Boot recovery wip factory resey go to advancec and unmount all then format all reboot download mode then you should be fine

Sent from my GT-S6312 using xda app-developers app

I can´t boot in recovery mode.
I press volume +, volume -, home and power and the telephone doesn´t boot. I only can boot in download mode.

Thanks

Is there any way of make wipes with the computer (odin or similar)?

Last edited:

MaDaLiNoSt

Aug 15, 2013
I had the same bug. And, you got ramdump mode, probably in the past, you selected from recovery the option ,,reboot to recovery,,. To fix that, you need to press the same keys , but in a different order. First flash cwm 6.0.3.3 (by thewhisp), then , remove the battery and put it back. After that, press that buttons in that order : home+power+up+down
IMPORTANT: YOU NEED TO PRESS UP+DOWN AT THE SAME TIME, AND IN 1 SECOND. (Till you see the SAMSUNG LOGO)
If now you see ,, clock work mod,, wipe data. If not repeat all steps.
It worked 100% on my s6500d, after several hours of trying.

Sent from my GT-S6500D using xda app-developers app

berloss

Jun 30, 2010
Zaragoza
I had the same bug. And, you got ramdump mode, probably in the past, you selected from recovery the option ,,reboot to recovery,,. To fix that, you need to press the same keys , but in a different order. First flash cwm 6.0.3.3 (by thewhisp), then , remove the battery and put it back. After that, press that buttons in that order : home+power+up+down
IMPORTANT: YOU NEED TO PRESS UP+DOWN AT THE SAME TIME, AND IN 1 SECOND. (Till you see the SAMSUNG LOGO)

Thank. It works.

That combination of keys is ok. At the first it cost a few, but at the end I got it.

A lot of thanks.

Last edited:

codreanuiusstin

Aug 11, 2014
Hello!!!
Today, I installed cyanogenmod 9 for galaxy mini 2
Phone is booting,but it stuck at Samsung galaxy minu 2 CyanogenMod screen.
I rebooted in recovery, I mounted /system and I reboot the phone.
Afther that my doesn't want to go in recovery??
It show only ramdump.
Can anyone help me? :(
Sorry for my bad English.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.