sync/mirror regular outlook email with android

Search This thread

adam.i

Sep 23, 2009
hi
i have outlook 2007 on my pc runnig both exchange and pop email accounts
i have a bunch of folders and rules for sorting them.
is there some way to mirror (or push) my emails to my nexus using all the ruls that i have from my local PC .let me note that i don't have a web exchange server.
i fond a program for the pre called "pocket mirror". it basicaly gives you a mirror of your outlook on you pre with complate control (but it is limited to local network).
i raely want to read and write regular email on my nexus like i do on my pc. pleas help.

it would also be nice if the app will also do the same for my calender

--------------------------------------------
NOKIA 3110-> MOTO ELITE -> NOKIA 5110 -> MOTO STARTEK -> NOKIA 8210 -> NOKIA 6100 -> MOKIA 6230i -> NOKIA E65 -> NOKIA E71 -> SE XPERIA X1 WM6.5 ->NEXUS ONE

shmigao

Sep 3, 2009
i really don't know whether this is what will help you, but I use
Touchdown by Exchange for push mail.

adam.i

Sep 23, 2009
i really don't know whether this is what will help you, but I use
Touchdown by Exchange for push mail.

this program requaiers i have access to my exchange outside my local network if i want to work over the web.

Basically I want an app that can somehow attach itself to my outlook (on my home pc) and give me access to e-mail regardless of the type of mail I have (pop or exchange) and using a cliant on my nexus gives me control similar to push mail.
I’m not kidding myself in thinking this will work in real time (instant notification of new mail) but to be able to sync my nexus/andriod to my pc's email over web, looks like this can be very useful
everybody likes remote desktop why not remote e-mail

NPS_CA

Feb 9, 2009
I know what you are asking for. No such thing today. Other option is to move your home mail to an exchange hosted account. Outlook at home would sync to the server folders and then you can use the native activesync client to view folders.