.............with same problem but a little worse this time
Phone was working buttery smooth till yesternight. Then I installed BetterBatteryStats from xda and after around an hour my screen started working on its own. With every passing minute it became worse. Then I tried these :
1. Put aluminium foil on pin for grounding. (No improvement)
2. Discharge the battery and kept phone without it for whole night. Charged phone back without touching screen. (No improvement)
3. Full wipe and reflash the ROM. (No improvement)
4. Flashed TWRP from fastboot
5. Booted into OS and reinstalled 4EXT. Here strange thing was that 4EXT app showed latest version installed whereas I checked TWRP working.
6. Tried to flash another ROM. Now Recovery started freezing. Had to pull battery out.
7. Tried above many times with same result.
SDCard has been full-formatted just a few days before only.
Any more ideas friends ? Really need your help asap.
You are what you choose to be
Current devices :
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P3100
Nokia 808 PureView (my BEST tech investment ever)
Possible ways to get low RAM usage and better battery life