[Q]Help w/ mounting phone with 4.3?
ON 4.1/4.2 I had no issues with mounting phone to transfer files. Even on GPE roms with 4.3 no issues. But all 4.3 sense roms I cannot get it to mount and allow me to transfer files. What it does right now when I plug it in goes through found new hardware attempting to install, no go, or select advanced and it says not installed because it couldn't find necessary software. Then it comes up with HTC One Camera connected and shows stupid options that don't help me at all like; Dropbox and microsoft options and stuff.
Things I've already attempted
- Removed drivers
- attempted to re-install them
- USB debugging on, rebooted between selecting/deselecting options phone & computer.
- Removed HTC Sync, attempted to reinstall get an error upon trying 1152 Error extracting to temp location, I cannot change its desired location though, stupid lol.
- Cannot delete C:\HTC folder cause of passthrusvr.exe I don't need or want that (my understanding it is for passing internet connections and such).
- I'm on XP, I know its a dinosaur, it gets what I need done, until now lol.
Oh ya, it connects fine to other computers like my works and a friends. Just not mine which has all my music on it... :-\
I just wanna move some music over and stuff, hate going back and forth on backups to do so.
I won't be available til tomorrow to trouble shoot or late tonight depending on how things go later.
**HTC Uno Crew**
***Former RC Crew***