Originally Posted by devilex94
- X-Reality Engine
- 4-Way Reboot
- CRT OFF (only works sometimes)
- Custom Kernel (rooted and init.d support)
- Lidroid Toggles
- New Wallpapers from Xperia Z, Ubuntu and MIUI
- Adobe Flash Player
- Menu button unlock disabled
- No need of any Booster app like LGP880Booster
- Loopy Smoothness tweaks
- Netspeed tweak
OTA Updater (removed because of issues )
- Special Gamer scripts by *me
- Xperia Z launcher with some widgets
- New cool bootanimation
- GPS tweak by deepaktom
- MIUI V4 music player
- MIUI ringtones,alarm,notification tones
- Xposed framework
+ maybe more
1. Download XyrusOS.zip and put it in sdcard.
2. Install Custom Recovery like CWM Recovery / TWRP Recovery.
3. Switch off phone and goto recovery by pressing volume "-" and power on button at same time.
4. Select Factory Reset / Wipe Data option from recovery.
5. Then select "Install Zip" from recovery and flash XyrusOS.zip.
WARNING : This step will delete every data of your phone like apps, contacts, messages,etc.
So have a backup with you.
6. After finishing reboot the phone.
7. After first boot install dependencies of Xposed framework ( press Install/Update inside framework option ) and Viper4Android ( click yes after app launch and then select "Cortex A9/A15 with NEON" ).
8. Select the primary storage from Settings.
Flash Xposed_Modules.zip for my personal used modules ( do this only after selecting primary storage in settings ).
More modules are available on xda-forums.
CRT off animation is buggy . It works sometimes and sometimes it doesn't.
So if you don't want CRT effect at all then flash No_CRT_Effect.zip.
But if you want to enable it again then flash Enable_CRT_Effect.zip.
CRT effect is enabled by default in the rom
Have installed this rom..and checked init.d support..init.d support is working fine (tested by pimp my rom)..but have issue relating the tweaks in init.d folder..
In init.d folder there is a file named 01loopy_smoothness_tweak, 03tweaks, 69tegra_gamer_gpu, 69tegra_gamer_gpu in this file you have added tweaks..but what i noticed is that
1. /proc/sys/vm/swappiness is still 60 instead of 0 (mentioned in 03tweaks).
2. /proc/sys/vm/vfs_cache_pressureis still 100 instead of 10 (mentioned in 03tweaks).
3. and so on
what i want to ask is that why these values are not changed??
I think that these values are reset during boot or these tweaks are just applied and after that these values are reset by kernel..
Please have a look at this..
Thanks in advance..