06.03.2011 ++ T H E M E ++ JSx JPx ++ Glowing Blue Style by sv0911 RC1

Search This thread

sv0911

May 1, 2010
sv0911frame750.jpg

Hi friends,

the first candidate of my theme-project "Blue Style" is released..

Please read this (also the text below the preview, carefully) before installing the theme..!!

I made this theme for my own use and needs.. so please don´t expect to much :cool:

This theme is running on my Galaxy S with Darky´s latest ROM (9.3) and is based on the amazing "Generation X Themes"..but also some influence of all the other fantastic themes here (sorry for not mention them all here......!!!!!!!)

I changed/created icons/stuff for the statusbar, removed clock.., settings-icons, options, dialer, contacts, calculator and also new App-icons for the home-screen (to use with Desktop Visualizer) It´s also included the wonderful Market-theme "Neon "Gingerbread" version from 00.ante a.s.o....

Installation-instructions and zip-files below the preview..!!

Screenshots from my Galaxy (running on Darky´s final 9.3 rom)....:
bluestyle750.jpg

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

THIS THEME WILL ONLY WORK ON CUSTOM ROMS.

Download this zipfile: Theme_Blue_Style_V1a_RC_by_sv0911.zip
Here a mediafire-mirror if you have trouble with downloading from Rapidshare: Theme_Blue_Style_V1a_RC_by_sv0911.zip

You have to flash this zipfile by using the ClockWorkMod Recovery (reboot holding volume up + home key + power button). Select "Install zip from sdcard", then "Choose zip from sdcard".
The first boot will take some time, so you have to be patient.

Here is a advise i read on Jumba´s thread (the developer from the fantastic Neon GT Theme): "I would advise clearing cache and dalvik cache from ClockworkMod recovery first. The "clear cache partition" option is on the main menu and "clear dalvik cache" is in the "Advanced CWM features" submenu. Also, please do a backup using nandroid (this is also accessible in the ClockworkMod menu) just in case something goes wrong."
Thanks to Jumba,... i hope he don´t mind that i used his text-line here...

PLEASE MAKE A BACKUP BEFORE INSTALLING THIS THEME..!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Below as attachments you will also find a zipfile with the App-icons (contains 101 icons, all icons are named as the application they where meant to... Look at post #3 for complete preview..) and a zip containing the wallpapers i created for this theme..!!
Don´t try to flash these 2 packs because they are regular zips. Just extract them on your computer or your phone and use the stuff in the folders as you like...

To use the App-Icons on your homescreen, you have to use DesktopVisualizer (from the Market), just choose on your homescreen widgets and choose DesktopVisualizer, than choose the widgetsize (i prefer 1x1 small) and you will see a window with the settings for the widget....

For transparent statusbar on ADW Launcher (EX), go to launcher settings then general behavior/system preferences and uncheck wallpaper hack.

For clock styles you can use Beautiful Widgets or Fancy Widgets or gTabSiMiClock from the Market..

You can use this theme with almost every launcher you like (for example Launcher pro..) but i prefer the ADW Launcher EX, because i made the statusbar transparent and removed the clock... and in my experience ADW Launcher EX is the only launcher which allows transparent statusbar.. In launcher pro i think it only works with Live Wallpapers...

Enjoy

You are very welcome to post some screenshots.. and also share information which widgets and stuff you are using on your screen.... and also which rom you are using... because, maybe some other user like to set his screen the same way you did.........!!!!

Greetings
sv0911

post-696397-1279365181.gif
Btw... Here a hot tip for free.. without charge....: It does not hurt to say "Thanks".......

Last edited:

sv0911

May 1, 2010
It looks great. Good job

holly $h1t niceeeeeeeee:p

u wont get thanks from me today i used it all unfortunately :( but THANKS!

Looks beautiful mate.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA App

Are you making one in English Editions?

looks great. i will def be a user of this when its final

The language has to do with your locale, not the theme. It'll be english for you.

The HOTNESS!!! DAAAAAAANNNNNNNG!!!!:):)

could you share that wallpaper please?

Theme looks awesome, any eta?

wow.. this looks bad @ss!

Very nice, hope to see a zip soon :D

Hi friends,

big thanks for the great response...!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy

Greetings
sv0911

Reactions: uppon2

sv0911

May 1, 2010
Preview

Preview
Iconpack Blue Style 128x128 png from the iconpack attached at post #1
and below this also preview of some wallis i created for the theme from the wallpaperspack from post #1....:

All icons are named as the application they where meant to...

Greetings
sv0911

sv0911bluestyleiconsv1.jpg

Attachments

• BlueStyle_flare_by_sv0911.jpg
    BlueStyle_flare_by_sv0911.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 1,860
  • BlueStyle_default_wallpaper_by_sv0911.jpg
    BlueStyle_default_wallpaper_by_sv0911.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 1,787
  • BlueStyle_honeybeenight_by_sv0911.jpg
    BlueStyle_honeybeenight_by_sv0911.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 1,775
  • BlueStyle_shadows_by_sv0911.jpg
    BlueStyle_shadows_by_sv0911.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 1,190
  • BlueStyle_life_by_sv0911.jpg
    BlueStyle_life_by_sv0911.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 1,770
  • BlueStyle_mittelpunkt_by_sv0911.jpg
    BlueStyle_mittelpunkt_by_sv0911.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 1,799
  • BlueStyle_reflexion_by_sv0911.jpg
    BlueStyle_reflexion_by_sv0911.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 1,743
Last edited:

PrimeDeluxe

Oct 17, 2010
Only an idea, it would be cool if the alien heads in the contacts app would be replaced by the bee

uppon2

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 27, 2010
Nice to see the first release man. Been checking out the preview :D - I will flash and report back

mikeinessex

Dec 14, 2010
Essex
contacts still needs more work. maybe use the neongt contacts theme but with the blue touches of ur theme. would love to see this theme full. calendar and other main system apps themed. big thumbs up mate looking great

uppon2

Oct 27, 2010
Hi my friend,

you are very welcome..!!!!!

Greetings
sv0911

Working flawlessly on Insanity 0.6.3 With Insane Kernel. Nice icons, Nice wallpapers. Can't fault this. I love the alien heads personally. Maybe you could make the connection 3G/H/E/G icons the same blue as the rest and also larger so it is same size as the battery and signal meter

fane1

Dec 8, 2008
Working flawlessly on Insanity 0.6.3 With Insane Kernel. Nice icons, Nice wallpapers. Can't fault this. I love the alien heads personally. Maybe you could make the connection 3G/H/E/G icons the same blue as the rest and also larger so it is same size as the battery and signal meter

Are u using multi dpi ? I wanted to install these theme but im afraid that some app look bad with 200dpi im using insanitys rom also. thanks

uppon2

Oct 27, 2010
Are u using multi dpi ? I wanted to install these theme but im afraid that some app look bad with 200dpi im using insanitys rom also. thanks

The dialer on this theme is not multi DPI so it will not fit correctly. BUT I like to have mine set at 240 anyway. Perhaps the OP will make some multi DPI options. OR change dpi back to 240 then adjust your icon sizing in your launcher settings

sv0911

May 1, 2010
contacts still needs more work. maybe use the neongt contacts theme but with the blue touches of ur theme. would love to see this theme full. calendar and other main system apps themed. big thumbs up mate looking great

Hi again my friend,

big thanks for the response..!!!! :)
Yes in the beginning there is always much to do for improve a whole theme..... I like the idea and yes.. Jumba´s GT theme
is one of the most beautifully themes here on xda... One of my first test-themes i created, had many changes regarding to the contacts and many other apk´s but for my taste it looked little to overload with so much colorizing... And the overloaded colorized themes where one reason i decided to create my own theme...

But of course, it still needs more work.. :cool:
Maybe you or another of the crazy experts here like to help me with the theme and improve it and to find the right way to get it done that it fits the rest of the theme without overloading it..... We will see what the future brings.. :D

Greetings
sv0911

Last edited:

sv0911

May 1, 2010

Hi again my friend,

thats exactly the response i was hoping for.. :)
Actually i already created the icons for 3G/H/E/G .....but i have to admit that i forgot to implement them in the last RC... that happens when you are working day by day on so many files at the same time.. :D Sorry for this.. :eek: :D and thanks for mention it......

I uploaded the improved version at post #1 (V1a)...
Just flash it over the first one... :cool:

Here a little preview i made where you can see them...:

sc2011030613313.jpg

Btw.. I personally like also the alien for contacts most... but maybe i can find a solution that we can keep the alien and for some users to release the bee-version.. :cool: :)

We will see

Big thanks for the response my friend..

Enjoy

Greetings
sv0911

Last edited:
Reactions: svi8000

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    sv0911frame750.jpg

Hi friends,

the first candidate of my theme-project "Blue Style" is released..

Please read this (also the text below the preview, carefully) before installing the theme..!!

I made this theme for my own use and needs.. so please don´t expect to much :cool:

This theme is running on my Galaxy S with Darky´s latest ROM (9.3) and is based on the amazing "Generation X Themes"..but also some influence of all the other fantastic themes here (sorry for not mention them all here......!!!!!!!)

I changed/created icons/stuff for the statusbar, removed clock.., settings-icons, options, dialer, contacts, calculator and also new App-icons for the home-screen (to use with Desktop Visualizer) It´s also included the wonderful Market-theme "Neon "Gingerbread" version from 00.ante a.s.o....

Installation-instructions and zip-files below the preview..!!

Screenshots from my Galaxy (running on Darky´s final 9.3 rom)....:
    bluestyle750.jpg

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

THIS THEME WILL ONLY WORK ON CUSTOM ROMS.

Download this zipfile: Theme_Blue_Style_V1a_RC_by_sv0911.zip
    Here a mediafire-mirror if you have trouble with downloading from Rapidshare: Theme_Blue_Style_V1a_RC_by_sv0911.zip

You have to flash this zipfile by using the ClockWorkMod Recovery (reboot holding volume up + home key + power button). Select "Install zip from sdcard", then "Choose zip from sdcard".
    The first boot will take some time, so you have to be patient.

Here is a advise i read on Jumba´s thread (the developer from the fantastic Neon GT Theme): "I would advise clearing cache and dalvik cache from ClockworkMod recovery first. The "clear cache partition" option is on the main menu and "clear dalvik cache" is in the "Advanced CWM features" submenu. Also, please do a backup using nandroid (this is also accessible in the ClockworkMod menu) just in case something goes wrong."
    Thanks to Jumba,... i hope he don´t mind that i used his text-line here...

PLEASE MAKE A BACKUP BEFORE INSTALLING THIS THEME..!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Below as attachments you will also find a zipfile with the App-icons (contains 101 icons, all icons are named as the application they where meant to... Look at post #3 for complete preview..) and a zip containing the wallpapers i created for this theme..!!
    Don´t try to flash these 2 packs because they are regular zips. Just extract them on your computer or your phone and use the stuff in the folders as you like...

To use the App-Icons on your homescreen, you have to use DesktopVisualizer (from the Market), just choose on your homescreen widgets and choose DesktopVisualizer, than choose the widgetsize (i prefer 1x1 small) and you will see a window with the settings for the widget....

For transparent statusbar on ADW Launcher (EX), go to launcher settings then general behavior/system preferences and uncheck wallpaper hack.

For clock styles you can use Beautiful Widgets or Fancy Widgets or gTabSiMiClock from the Market..

You can use this theme with almost every launcher you like (for example Launcher pro..) but i prefer the ADW Launcher EX, because i made the statusbar transparent and removed the clock... and in my experience ADW Launcher EX is the only launcher which allows transparent statusbar.. In launcher pro i think it only works with Live Wallpapers...

Enjoy

You are very welcome to post some screenshots.. and also share information which widgets and stuff you are using on your screen.... and also which rom you are using... because, maybe some other user like to set his screen the same way you did.........!!!!

Greetings
    sv0911

post-696397-1279365181.gif
    Btw... Here a hot tip for free.. without charge....: It does not hurt to say "Thanks".......
    Preview

Preview
    Iconpack Blue Style 128x128 png from the iconpack attached at post #1
    and below this also preview of some wallis i created for the theme from the wallpaperspack from post #1....:

All icons are named as the application they where meant to...

Greetings
    sv0911

sv0911bluestyleiconsv1.jpg
    Ignore Above. Too many XDA web pages open. Posted in the wrong thread. Theme still kicks a$$ and the icons rock.

Big thanks for your feedback my friend..!!!!!!!

Enjoy

Greetings
    sv0911

nope it doesnt work on 2.3.3 lol, I'll be glad when it does tho. Then agaon I may flash cm6 just to see this theme on my phone. looks great tho, GREAT JOB!!!

I plan on using the icons tho and see if I can mock with my current theme from Dont Panic n Go Launcher.

You are very welcome my friend,

as soon i have time for it,... i will work on porting this theme also to the new gingerbread... ;-)))))) Maybe some good pal who read this post here like to help me with that... we will see... :)

Greetings
    sv0911
    It looks great. Good job

holly $h1t niceeeeeeeee:p

u wont get thanks from me today i used it all unfortunately :( but THANKS!

Looks beautiful mate.

Are you making one in English Editions?

looks great. i will def be a user of this when its final

The language has to do with your locale, not the theme. It'll be english for you.

The HOTNESS!!! DAAAAAAANNNNNNNG!!!!:):)

could you share that wallpaper please?

Theme looks awesome, any eta?

wow.. this looks bad @ss!

Very nice, hope to see a zip soon :D

Hi friends,

big thanks for the great response...!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy

Greetings
    sv0911
    oh thanks so much sv0911 for a quick reply.because i think i want to apply it as soon as possible.

but one thing. what kinf of backup should i do ? app backup ? system backup ? use titanium backup or just CWM backup ? then,after backup,install this theme and it'll restore it automatically ?

after that.if i'd make backup.if there something problem or if i just want to back to originial theme,how to do it ?

sorry for simple question.but i just to make sure.thanks..

Hi again my friend,

no problem.. you are very welcome..!!!!
    I prefer to make always a backup by using the ClockworkMod... When i´m working on a new theme, i have to flash it very many times to make sure that it will run as good as possible before i release it... and in the early stage on a new project, it happens sometimes that i have to use the cwm restore.. :cool: :D
    Before you flash the theme, just make a backup by using your cwm backup option, then reboot the cwm... Next step, clear cache & dalvik cache and last step.. flash the theme..
    After you flashed the theme, you have to be patient because it can take some minutes before the install-process is done...
    In case that anything will not work for you and you get a boot-loop for example..., than it´s very easy to use 3button method again and just use the cwm restore and your phone will be exactly the stage as it was before flashing the theme.....!!

"So, don´t panic and just enjoy the ride......" :cool: :cool: :) :D

Greetings
    sv0911